It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Hi girls, hope you're all having a nice day:thumbup:
Nat, i'm glad to hear you've got a positive outlook Hun. I've been worried about you! I think you're attitude is great and although it's been a horrible and extremely upsetting time you do have to pick yourself up and dust yourself down. Get back on that horse! I have also heard that you are very fertile after mmc so hopefully you won't have to wait very long to get the pregnancy that you very much deserve Hun. Don't give up!!
Ink, have a fantasic holiday Hun. Let's hope you come back up the duff!
Stina, you're such a busy bee! Hope the ducks like their new home:thumbup:
Kim, have a nice time visiting family and I hope it wasn't to hot in the car!
Donna, what's new with you?
Mama, how are feeling?
Deafgal, how did it go on Wednesday? Has oh agreed to foster?

I've got a stinking cold and feel like crap! Oh is away in Cornwall golfing today and I've done bugger all. My head feels like it's going to explode and I'm feeling very sorry for myself. Isn't it typical to get ill on a break from work! The caravan park that I do cleaning at is open now so I've got to go caravan cleaning every Saturday now, it's no fun but the extra cash helps.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend girls xx

hi toots sorry u have a cold,i'm snifferling like made but i think its hayfever

i'm doing good,i'm ready to start trying again next cycle

Wednesday DH said ok, yes. I asked if he was sure. He said no. That bothered me so Thursday (yesterday) I asked him what he wasn't sure about? If he thought we were the only ones interested in fostering the girl or what? I filled him in on more info too. He changed his answer to he would rather the girl stays with a family with 4 kids than with us. We are still attending the training tomorrow (for foster license) so we will see where we go from there- obviously one thing we really need to discuss is what's in the best interest of this girl, what does she need the most right now? One on one attention in our home or does she need to be in a home where she'd have the social skills required? She's language delayed (like most/all deaf kids). So that's one thing we will have to work on this summer- her communication skills, answering questions, etc. that sorta thing. I'm not worried about social part if she comes to live with us because I will make sure she goes to ymca day camp with other deaf kids or call up some of the local deaf kids (I know some in the area).

How's everyone doing? I'm having a nice relaxing Friday. Toots- hope you feel better from your cold. I just got over my bad sinus allergies recently and thank goodness that was just in time too cuz not long after that I started my ovulation... :yipee:

girls thank you so much for encouraging words especially from yourself Nat you have so much to go through but i can assure you that you will come out the other side and you WILL fall pregnant you have to stay strong and believe it .
Well im cd14 today and ov was probably between cd10 and 13 so we know we have covered it by doing the deed every other day ( was told not to do every day over ov as the sperm every day are too immature to develop properly as have no time to mature), so we will see am not allowed to have :sex: now til we find out as the m/c rate is higher in women over 40 ( and lucky me im 44), who have sex in the 2ww so got to wait now and everytime i see him naked it does me no good ladies !!!, i do have italian stallion :bodyb: and i mean he is a stallion so you can see my dilemma :wacko: :shy:
But even so , so looking forward to going away

lol i feell for you ink,but it will be all worth it,u'll have to ask him not to get dressed/undressed in front of you in the tww

Toots i know what you mean about cleaning the caravans being no fun, but the money do come in handy , i used to clean caravans at Caister caravan park near Great Yarmouth i enjoyed doing the private ones more as its more money but the people i worked with were great but like you say shame about the job especially when a group of youngsters have had one for a week .
Hope you feel better soon , have a good weekend. xx

lol i feell for you ink,but it will be all worth it,u'll have to ask him not to get dressed/undressed in front of you in the tww

LOL but i get the urge to watch i just cant help it, he does have a nice bod tho you cant blame me i just have to pay the price when i cant have and suffer but the eyes have certainly enjoyed it xx

definately i can totally sympathize with you,right i'm off all the bikers in the area get together today to collect eggs for childrens hospitals etc,its a great day hundreds of bikes then some great rock bands on later bouncy castles face painting and what not

sounds just up my street i love things like that gives us bikers a good name and a better outlook with the general public , have a fantastic day hun xx

Hi Ladies :flower:

Well how warm is it at the moment? Weather is glorious here today :thumbup:

Lou, sorry you are feeling rubbish at the mo. It is just typical like you say that you get ill when you are off work, always happens! Hope you feel better soon.

Mama, glad to hear you are planning on trying again next cycle, that is fab news. You have been through a lot. Are you completely healed now after your op?

Hope everyone else is having a good easter weekend.

My body still isn't playing ball on realising it's not pregnant anymore :nope: I can't believe how quiet it is and how long it is holding onto this :shrug: I actually do think that the pregnancy hormone suits me as I have felt very well in general since getting my :bfp: and still do, even though I now know there is no :baby: there anymore. OH and I :sex: this morning (I actually hoped this may start things off but nothing!) So I am resigned to the fact I am going to have to go into hospital to get things moving :cry: I am booked to go in at 9.30am Tuesday morning to get the oral tablet, my mom has said she will come with me for that. They will then confirm whether I need to go back in Wednesday or Thursday and stay in for the day whilst I have the pessary part of the treatment, which hopefully will make everything come away. OH is coming with me that day. I think the lady said I will get another scan on Tuesday before having the tablet so not sure if that is just a 'double-check' thing. The one thing that did surprise me is that only one guy looked at my scan on Tuesday and he never got anyone else in for a second opinion. It has made me wonder a bit, with how long my body is holding on, whether there could have been some mistake - but OH and I saw the screen and it was clearly blank, just a sac and a tiny blob :cry: OH's mum said "it wasn't twins was it and you've only lost one and the other healthy one is hiding behind it?" I very much doubt this though! OH was a twin, his mum miscarried the other one - I never knew this until she told me when we announced my pregnancy.

Enjoy the rest of the easter weekend anyway ladies x

aw hun its so hard going thru this i was kinda holding on to the thought of twins as that happened to my cousin,u kno we are all here for you shud you need to talk:hugs:

i'm fine now nurse says it could take 28 days for stitches to come out ready to start again

i was thinking the same thing my friend has just gone through the same thing was told that it had died but she was still showing + on tests and when she went in for a double check scan they found two little ones hiding behind the one that had past, her body was obsorbing the one that had past and now she is 17 weeks with twins ( she is 45! ), if all has gone then you will be able to get back to trying as soon as possible knowing that your body can do this and pregnancy suits you too but dont be suprised if you have sickness or something with the next one hun good luck for your appointments , in case i cant get back on here before i go away i will be thinking of you xx

Happy Easter everyone! My heart goes out to Nat- I hope there is one hiding behind the one your body is absorbing. I hope everyone's doing ok. I think I ovulated yesterday so a few more bd today and tomorrow then I wait to see if it is a success.

not sure if its anything this early 5dpo but i had really itchy nipples and they were both leaking but we'll see, o and forgot to mention that after eating dinner last night i felt really sick and couldnt walk into the kitchen after, had to run and get chewing gum and a glass of water to try and settle my stomach , thats a first but i was really hungry before i ate - weird, anyway i think its all too early to tell if its good or not unless its Twins !!!!!!!!!!! Eeeeeeeeeekk !!! that would be great after trying for so long one shot get the lot! fantastic but we'll see
Have a good week girls xxxx

Hi Ladies :flower:

Hope everyone has had a good easter weekend. We've done a fair few family things which has been nice. Out again later for a meal with all of OH's family and my mom and dad are coming too, so they are going to meet everyone which will be nice. Just a shame OH and I can't make the announcement we were planning to make to everyone today :cry: Everyone now knows what has happened though and is being really nice.

My body is still showing absolutely no signs of rejecting this pregnancy :nope: I am amazed by this and will most definitely be requesting another scan tomorrow before I take any tablet, just to make sure. I will ask whoever scans me to have a really good look around, even internally if needs be, just to make sure there is nothing hiding! I don't think there is but how terrible would it be if there was and I induced a miscarriage :nope: I have become buddies with a girl on the miscarriage forum this weekend called Kate who is exactly the same as me, just had her 12 week scan last week and discovered only a sac and no baby :cry: She had been trying for 3 1/2 years to get pregnant and had to take clomid too :nope: She knows of someone who had this happen, had a second scan that still showed nothing but then they did an internal scan and found the :baby:!! Turns out she had a twisted womb or something and an abdominal scan didn't detect the baby!!

I will keep you all updated girls and thank you so much for all your support :hugs: I am not looking forward to this week at all and just want all this over with now so we can try again.

Ink, have a fabulous holiday, just relax and enjoy it :coffee: Praying that you come back with an announcement for us :thumbup:

x

:hugs: nat i kno how ur feeling its awful,i just wanted to go to sleep and wake up when its all over,i'm really hope you get some good news when u have ur scan,we are all here for you hun:hugs:

i will try my best hun if you promise me that you take time to adjust to whatever happens this week , its important to really think and come to terms with it and then you can move forward. Love to you both and we will be thinking of you both this week. xxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->