It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Hi Ladies :flower:

Stina and Kim, two lovely bumps there :thumbup: I can't believe how quickly the time is going now, before we know it ladies we'll have the first 'It Fell Out' :baby: arriving! Stina, is it 20th June your due date? Remember I predicted 19th June as that's my birthday! :cake: Kim, when is your due date again, 31st July?

Ink, I am sorry you didn't get better news from the FS but I am so glad to hear this is not making you give up :thumbup: It is definitely not impossible, particularly as you do seem to be conceiving - you just need that one to stick!

Mama, I never knew you had a mmc. I can't believe how many people I have heard that have had one since we've told people :wacko:

I have been feeling a bit off the past few days - very tired and a bit headachy. Does anyone know whether you can get withdrawal from the pregnancy hormone as I've felt like this since my tests went negative? :shrug: I do truly think that the hormone suited me, I felt very well whilst pregnant (even though there wasn't a :baby: for most of it :cry:) I am hoping that, as my body seemed to like being pregnant (after all, it didn't want to get rid of it either!) that this means it may be quite keen to get pregnant again now!! :haha: We can only try. And we will be trying very soon!

PS: Micky Flanagan last night was brilliant, so funny :rofl:

x

thanks for all your kind encouraging words girls, im sick of my friend at the moment all she keeps saying is i think you are pregnant now!, saying that i may have lost just one and the other one is sticking, all because im still getting nauseaus int he mornings and late at night (you know the sort of thing when your'e really tired), and my boobs are a bit sore every now and again i just wish she would SHUT UP !!! grrrr. its ok ive blocked her calls for the time being arrrrH peace .
Hope you are having a good day girls and those bumps look fantastic girls xxxxx

I'm doing fine today. Just waiting for ovulation time to roll around.

Stina and Kim, two lovely bumps there :thumbup: I can't believe how quickly the time is going now, before we know it ladies we'll have the first 'It Fell Out' :baby: arriving! Stina, is it 20th June your due date? Remember I predicted 19th June as that's my birthday! :cake: Kim, when is your due date again, 31st July?

Ink, I am sorry you didn't get better news from the FS but I am so glad to hear this is not making you give up :thumbup: It is definitely not impossible, particularly as you do seem to be conceiving - you just need that one to stick!

Mama, I never knew you had a mmc. I can't believe how many people I have heard that have had one since we've told people :wacko:

I have been feeling a bit off the past few days - very tired and a bit headachy. Does anyone know whether you can get withdrawal from the pregnancy hormone as I've felt like this since my tests went negative? :shrug: I do truly think that the hormone suited me, I felt very well whilst pregnant (even though there wasn't a :baby: for most of it :cry:) I am hoping that, as my body seemed to like being pregnant (after all, it didn't want to get rid of it either!) that this means it may be quite keen to get pregnant again now!! :haha: We can only try. And we will be trying very soon!

PS: Micky Flanagan last night was brilliant, so funny :rofl:

x

it was 1998 i was devistated baby was fine at my 12 weeks scan ,it happened when i was 16 weeks it was horrible,i was hysterical when they took me down to theatre(not something i would ever want to repeat).this happened in the oct,i went back on the pill till the xmas and fell pg almost straight away,the strange thing was the day i went in2 labour the very next day was the day i lost my baby the yr b4,i told the midwifes under no circumstances was i to give birth the next day(was scared incase anything happened i'm a bit superstitious)

Well it's the weekend :happydance: Anyone got anything nice planned?

Mama, so sorry to hear about your mc, that's horrid. Can understand too you not wanting to give birth on the anniversary of that happening. But how strange you gave birth so close to it :wacko:

I seem to have stopped spotting now and am also getting a fair few ovary twinges :happydance: Really hoping that is it for that episode and my body is starting a cycle now. Really impatient to start trying again! I think that is the way I need to deal with it and OH seems keen to do the same :thumbup:

Lou seems to have disappeared again :cry: Missing you hun. Come back!!

Have a fab weekend all :hugs:

Gonna see a show with a girlfriend tomorrow night. Other than that, absolutely nothing. I'm still debating my Sunday plans- going to different church or just sleep in or see if I can't join DH on the trip to King's Island. :shrug:

How about you?

Oh Mamadonna, I never realised you went through such an ordeal you poor thing. I really admire your strength.

Nat- sounds very positive for you now! Hopefully hearing how this can be a fertile time now will be the case for you :)

I've had a bit of a funny 24 hours with bubba. He kicked and moved around non stop from 8pm last night up until a couple of hours ago. Goodness only knows what he's been up to in there! It meant I didn't get much sleep last night but I didn't mind. Hoping he's getting himself into a more sensible position than he was in before!

Hope everyone has a great weekend :)

have had enough and am not trying anymore so wont be on for a long while i hope all goes well for all you lovely ladies and those that are soon to deliver, obviously i will pop on to see what you both had aww cant wait to find out, and for all thos e left tryong ihope it all works very soon for you love to all xxxx tina

awww tina sending you hugs hun,i hope ur ok,this ttc business takes its toll on us:hugs:

take care hun and i hope to see you back on here soon xx

Oh Inkd, we'll all miss you lots on here. I can understand how stressful it all must be for you. Take care of yourself and please pop on in the future if ever you feel up to it xx

Oh Ink, I am going to miss you on here :cry: I completely understand your need for a break though, this business is sooo hard. Take the time you need hun but do pop back to let us know how you're doing xxx

Hi Ladies

Sorry to hear you are leaving us, Ink. I totally understand though, and as the others say, do keep in touch!

Hope everyone else is fine?

I had my scan today, not a great outcome, but not bad either. Baby still breech, still measuring small and they want to see me again every week - midwife one week, consultant the next. Also, they strapped me to a monitor for ages today and gave me very, very strict instruction to be in touch immediately if there is any change in movements. My bump has actually shrunk - from 34 cm to 32 cm... And my appetite is terrible.

Maternity leave is not as exciting as I thought! Weather is awful and I have no energy, and my hips hurt like hell! Also, my mood is really low just now - hoping everything will snap back to normal excitement very soon!

Nat - yes, 20 June - I predict 28 June if natural birth, but will be earlier if a caesarean.
Kim - actually, it's only the folks on here that think its a girl - EVERYONE else thinks it's a 'big' boy. Until they hear its only tiny! I am sticking with my girl prediction, still not sure about boys names so hoping it's my little Cara! Although, a boy will be just as loved!

Love to all, Cx

Hi Stina :flower:

Sorry to hear you're having some worries :hugs: You haven't had any issues with movement though have you? It always seems you are feeling bubba move around lots so I'm sure all is fine in there. Have they given any reason for bubba being small? How long will they leave little one to turn before they schedule you a c-section?

Remember I predicted boy way back in the beginning - predicted boys for both you and Kim. We all know now that Kim is on Team :blue:, just got to wait and see with you now :thumbup:

I am fine. Bleeding definitely seems to be all done, nearly a week since I stopped spotting now so hopefully body is now in a cycle again. I feel like I am, ovaries are twinging regularly now and I have felt quite 'wet' today (TMI!) so I feel like I am approaching ovulation but who knows :shrug: I also feel quite like jumping on OH which is usually a sign of mid-cycle for me :blush: I have read conflicting things about what your body does after a mc though - a lot of people say you can be very fertile immediately and I have seen a lot of ladies on here catch again even before they have first AF after the mc. But I have also read that you may not ov at all in this first cycle and that AF can take a while to return :shrug: I took another HPT today just to double-check hormones are gone and it was completely negative, so that's three negatives I have had now so pretty sure HCG is all gone :thumbup: Just very keen to see it come back now with a new pregnancy :haha:

x

Ooh Nat, sounds like OH won't know what's hit him if you're in this mood ;) Even if you don't O this cycle, it can't hurt to dtd a bit for fun!!

Stina- I'm sorry that you're feeling a bit low. I'm glad to hear that they're taking good care of you and little Cara (sorry, couldn't resist!) though. Is there anything that can be done to help bubba grow? As for baby being breech, there's a procedure that can be done to try and get it to turn isn't there? Are they concerned about bubba still being in that position?

How is everyone else?

Well, I've hit quite a weird milestone today but turning 30 weeks. I was born at 29 weeks so my little boy has officially been better behaved than me and stayed put for longer than I did!

Hope everyone is well :thumbup: I'm ok. Haven't a clue where in my cycle I am so just a waiting game for first AF - don't expect it any time soon yet though.

Kim, wow you must have been a tiny little thing! I take it you were in special care for a while as a :baby: then?

x

I was actually a really good weight for when I was born- 3lb 9oz - so I think the hospital did all they could to get my weight up, mature my lungs etc. Apparently, I could breathe on my own pretty much straight away! I spent my first Christmas in ICU but was only in a couple of weeks. Clearly a toughie ;)

Hope everyone is well today x

:thumbup: finally saw a very faint line on my opk yesterday so I'm gearing up to ovulate in a few days' time... So I'm doing pretty good distracting myself with work and stuff from the ttc business. Not bd as much this cycle... I think maybe the spermy need more break in between sessions if they're gonna be strong swimmers. Oh yeah, I got a fun weekend planned. DH's gonna go look at motorcycles Friday. I am hoping he'll take me out to dinner Friday night. Then on Saturday I got bowling with friends and then maybe we'll do putt putt golf and for sure we'll have dinner together. It should be a fun weekend. :yipee:

How's y'alls doing?

Kim, that is a good weight for being that early :thumbup: Have they given you any idea of what your little one is weighing around now?

Hi Deafgal :hi: Sounds like you've got a nice weekend planned :thumbup:. Good luck for this month's ov too. The month OH and I conceived we'd DTD less often around ov time but more often throughout the 2 weeks before, if you know what I mean. So we had DTD around once every 3 days from around CD5 to CD17 or so. As that worked for us before, that is what we'll aim to do in future now for trying again. The doc told us not to :sex: every day too, said every 2-3 days is best as gives the :spermy: time to replenish.

I've got a make-up and cosmetics party tomorrow night so got a few family and friends coming round for that. OH is making himself scarce, going out for a few beers with mates :haha: Not sure what doing rest of weekend but OH has a big footie game he's going to on Sunday - his team Wolverhampton Wanderers are trying to stay up in the Premier League and need to win to ensure they do :wacko:

Hope everyone else is ok and looking forward to the weekend :hugs:

Good Morning my dear ladies :hi:
Stina ,there is still plenty of time for little sweetie to turn and he/she will be a small but perfect little bundle that's all x x
Kim ,talk about making an entrance ,I'm sure baby blue will stay put for a while longer x x
Nat, I'm sure it won't be too long before we see a BFP from your corner x I have my fingers crossed for you both x
Lots of B&B love to the "It fell out" ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->