It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

hi girls just popped on to see how everyone is , Nat so glad you are ok.
Im ok all i know is that my period is due in 5 days and thats it really, apart from having diarrhea after ive eaten pretty much every day for the last 4 days and glassy nipples if you know what i mean and i know i havent eaten anything that would irritate so who knows , after what the f.s. said again i havent thought about trying at all even tho we have been more active this cycle than any other lol, we just havent given it a second thought and i have had everything i wanted to have and have really been so relaxed and chilled out so watch this space without holding your breathe please !! :rofl:
will pop back on in a few days xx

Hi Ladies :flower:

Late post from me :haha: Had my Virgin Vie party tonight and everyone gone home now. It went well, was a nice night. OH is out with a couple of mates and I'm not tired yet so got some comedy on TV and just chilling :coffee: Had a bad back today :nope: It 'went' on me this morning at work and is now very achy and making me walk like I'm about 40 years older than I am :haha:

I really feel like I may be around fertile time in cycle - had lots of CM last few days and lots of ovary twinges. It has either been very wet or like EWCM but a fair bit of it has been tinged brown so I think that is maybe some old blood from the mc working it's way out :shrug: I'm not worrying about it as know the sonographer said there was some blood left in there and it may come out intermittently and it's not much at all. I'm wondering whether I am ov'ing and it is EWCM and there is just some old blood coming out with it :shrug: OH and I DTD Wednesday night but, as I am now struggling with my back, don't fancy it at the moment. Not meant to be trying this cycle anyway, will start in earnest after first AF!

Ink, lovely to see you back hun :hugs: I promise I'm not holding my breath but do keep us updated :thumbup:

Donna, lovely to hear from you too, how are you?

Mama, how are you doing? x

i'm ok nat just sick of waiting,i've still no sign of af and its getting to me now..i replied to ur thread in ttc after loss re ovulation :hugs:

Morning ladies :flower:
Ooh Nat I suffer with Sciatica and boy does that hurt - you have my sympathy.
Mama - I was allover the place still not right now but everyone is different.

Hey Ladies

That's me 9 months gone! Am ready, but not quite at the waiting stage... Yet!

Nursery ready, hospital bag packed and Mr W knows not to disappear on me! Still need to add the finishing touches to the nursery, but will wait til we know if it's a boy or a girl before choosing those bits and pieces.

I hope everyone else is okay? Happy with the football results, Stork?! Mama - time to get busy soon! Nat, hope your back is better (I also sympathise just now, it's the first time in my life I have felt back pain, and it's not nice). Where is Toots?

Cx

Attachments

• nursery at 36 weeks.jpg
    nursery at 36 weeks.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 12
windswept that nursery is beautiful aww i bet you cant wait now, its gone so quick too.
Girls i did a sneaky test this afternoon but neg as i thought it would be so am gonna wait til thurs before i do another one hopefully af wont show at all, i dont ahve anything this cycle at all, no swollen belly, no sore boobs or nipps its really weird but hoping its all a good thing xx

Still keeping fingers crossed for you Ink :)

Stina, the nursery looks absolutely beautiful. Your bubba is going to be really cosy in there! How are you feeling today? I can't believe you're actually 9 months now! Just think- your baby will be officially full term this time next week. How exciting!!

How was your weekend Nat? I bet your OH was really chuffed with his team! It was a weird feeling at our match yesterday wanting to win, but feeling sorry for Blackpool. You can tell your OH that he's welcome lol ;)

Mamadonna, yay for AF arriving! Time to get going again soon then lol ;)

Anyone seen or heard from Toots?

I've had a chaotic weekend. Spent Friday with my friend in Chesterfield, and then we went to see Jason Manford who was really funny (got to meet him afterwards too!). Didn't get to bed until 1am though! Saturday, I went into Manchester to have lunch with some friends and in the evening, headed up to Bolton for a wedding do. I got to 11.30pm before my back gave up and we came home- another late night though! Then yesterday we had the match and after all of the celebrations etc, we went for a meal with a friend who is over from New York at the moment so that was another midnight bedtime! It's carrying on in a similar vein this week so I'm going to be pretty exhausted by the end of it all! Having a real problem with my back now, but I don't think there's a lot that can be done except rest. I think I may well be finishing work at the end of next week as I'm struggling being on my feet there now.

love the nursery,i cant believe its nearly time for bubs to put in an appearance:happydance:

Hi Ladies :hi:

Stina, your nursery is absolutely beautiful :thumbup: I can't believe how close you are now to bubba arriving :wacko: It really has gone so quick and it is going to be sooo exciting to have our first 'It Fell Out' :baby: arrive :happydance:

Kim, not too long for you now either :happydance: I don't blame you for finishing work soon. It does sound like you've been busy lately! OH was very relieved about Wolves, they just scraped it by the skin of their teeth :wacko: He and his nephew were at the game. I have to admit I wanted Blackpool to be the other team that stayed up with Wolves :cry: Wanted the two orange teams to stay up :haha: Glad to hear Jason Manford was funny as we are going to see him on 18th June (night before my birthday :cake:)

Mama, glad AF has arrived :thumbup: Although sure this is the only one we'll be pleased about :haha:

Ink, keep us updated. May be a good sign having less symptoms? :shrug:

Donna, hi. Sciatica sounds horrid. Pretty sure mine isn't that as I don't get pains shooting down legs or anything.

I'm wondering where our pal Toots has gone too :shrug: Missing you Lou, come back!!! We can't lose the founder member of the 'It Fell Out' crew!! :nope:

I'm ok apart from back still very achy. But it's not affecting my movement so much now, just a dull ache. My back has been terrible all over since the mc - not sure if connected at all :shrug: It may be that it is the stress coming out as I don't tend to get emotionally stressed, am always very calm, but it tends to come out in my body physically in some way. For example, after my divorce I started with panic attacks, after my redundancy last year I suffered with indigestion symptoms, so maybe now after the mc it is back pain and general aches and pains :shrug:

I'm waiting on seeing when my AF will turn up now. Like you Mama, pretty keen to get it quite soon really as I will know more where I am then and plan to start TTC again then. We haven't prevented anything this month but have only DTD a couple of times since mc so far and not sure if any ov has happened or not :shrug: Had ov symptoms all last week but no really strong ov pains so not sure :nope:

Mama, have you had the same symptoms each time you've got a :bfp:? Just wondering as I remember the signs I had last time before AF was due and wondering if I'll get exactly the same things :shrug:

x

to be quite honest i dont really get that many symtoms,so yeah its the same for me each time lol...if u start feeling the same way u did when u got ur bfp i would say its a good sign:thumbup: with me i guess i just kinda knew..

and yes nat hoping and praying that this is the last af for at least 9 months,i really dont kno if i could cope with months of ttc again,heres hoping it doesnt take as long...time is not on my side lol

I'm the same Mama. The fear is starting to kick in a bit at the thought of TTC again and I'll go mad if it takes a year again :nope: I'm 37 in less than a month now so can hear my clock ticking very loudly! :haha:

I am going to go back to my little chinese man for acupuncture soon - am just leaving it a bit after the mc but definitely want to go back next cycle x

i can also here the clock tickin very loud lol,i'm 36.but when i mentioned it to the doc,her words were"u have yrs left ur only 36,still time to have another 2/3"just 1 healthy lil bubs will do thanks[-o<

Hey girls. How is everyone doing?

Nat- glad to hear you'll be going back to your little Chinese man :thumbup: I'm sure you'll be falling again a lot quicker this time hon, especially now that your body knows how to (and obviously wants to hang onto it too!). Yeah, it was a shame for Blackpool- they were entertaining. We were pleased that Wolves stayed up instead of Birmingham- we don't like Birmingham City much :winkwink: I hope your back will feel better soon. Maybe your Chinese man can sort that out too?

Had a midwife appointment yesterday and all went well. Sample and blood test results were all clear, iron levels were fine (so no need for iron tablets thank goodness!), blood pressure was good, fundal height measured 31cm so spot on for 31 weeks, bubba's heartbeat was good and strong and apparently, he is head down. I know he'll be more than likely to move himself around for a while longer yet (the amount of flips and turns he's done this morning, he's more than likely to have done that already!), but at least he knows how to get in that position!

hi girls just to let you know i had NO symptoms at all until yesterday 1 day late for af when my boobs started to really ache and felt so much heavier and now im two days late and all i have still is the same thing oh and constipation and tired, crying and very vivid dreams so will let you know if af turns up or not fingers crossed weill everyting really girls xxx

nat i really hope so im now two days late today and i only started to get sore arm pit boobs and the odd stabbing pain today and constipation yesterday oh and the pain that kept shooting on and off for the last two days has now seemed to have gone although not painful it did make me stop and think 'oooooh' but im so pleased its gone now but if it means a baby on its way then bring it back xx lol

Hi Ladies :flower:

Happy Weekend to all :happydance: Anyone got anything nice planned?

My brother has arrived back in the UK today for 2 weeks from Bahrain, he's home to see everyone for a bit which is fab :thumbup: We are all going over to his on Sunday, think they are doing a BBQ :happydance: Other than that, just relaxing with OH tonight and tomorrow really I think.

Ink, I am not holding my breath :haha: But this does sound very promising :thumbup: I am praying that this is a :bfp: for you hun. Constipation was a big sign for me as I NEVER get that usually. That is one thing I will be looking out for as a symptom in future.

Talking of symptoms, I am thinking I am definitely in the 2ww between ov and AF now. But my body is playing me up a bit in that I have a few symptoms that I got when first pregnant last time :shrug: My funny little tingle 'down there' :blush: has never quite gone away since mc but decreased a lot, this seems to have got stronger again the past couple of days :wacko: I have also bloated right up again in tummy past couple of days (my tum went right down very quickly after mc) and have also been quite 'wet' down there :blush: But no constipation, wind, pulling pains or thirst yet (other preg symptoms I got last time :haha:) I highly doubt I would conceive again this quickly as, firstly, I'm not even sure I ov'd and, secondly, we've only :sex: twice since mc so far yet (bad back has had me out of action the past week, although feeling much better now so back to it this weekend probably :winkwink:)

So just waiting to see when the :witch: appears. Don't mind her appearing this month (like you Mama :haha:) but this will be the one and only time! x

No hun i havent tested and have a few things going on now im two days late !!!!
I have greasey skin on my face, my boobs are aching like crazy but they are not sore, i feel sick i have diarrhea back after two days of constipation i really dont know whats worse not being able to go or having a stinging bum lol, my nipps sting every now and again , my tummy isnt as swollen as it normally is around this time either, o and i checked my cervix for the first time in months and it feels very closed but who knows i never would normally go by that but coz i had no symptoms until i was late, well and i feel like i have flu but we will have to see if have to get past cd31 and then i will test as there are only boys on OH side of the family it has been said on google somewhere that boys dont show up on a test until a lot later and girls show up straight away so we will see what happens but thank youfor thinking of me and thanks for all the well wishes girls xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->