It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Fingers crossed for you Inkd. I really hope it's your turn this time!

Nat- sounds like you've got a lovely weekend planned :) Sounds like your body is keeping you on your toes at the moment too!

How is everyone else? Still no sign of Toots?

Well, today has been a bit mad. It seems as if I'm officially on my maternity leave now! I was willing to try and plough on for a couple more weeks but OH, MIL and one of my friends conspired against me and told me it was time to stop. It's frustrating as mentally, I feel like I can continue but physically, I have to admit I'm struggling to stay on my feet all day now. The guys at work all clubbed together and bought us lots of baby things and gave me a nice card, which was really sweet. I'm just wondering how I'll get on in the next few weeks as I'm not good at sitting still!

well 5 days late today and feeling very pregnant at last !!!, had a friend come and see me today (she is a nurse), and says that i am pregnant, she asked questions and wasnt suprised with the answers i gave her she worked out my due date to be the 5th feb next year which is 10 days before my hubbys b.day and 5 days before its Nono's(grandad's) b.day, which is so cool she has told me to leave it til the 3rd june and then go to the doctor and tell him ive had a positive test and then bloods can be done and i wil get instant appt for a scan as i am nearer 45 than 44.
So excited although extrememly tired so am now off to bed to get some much needed zzzzzzz

Wow Ink, many congratulations hun :happydance::dance::yipee::headspin:

So pleased for you. Why did she say to leave it until 3rd June? Is it so they would be able to see something on a scan by then?

How is everyone else? x

no because i will be one whole calender month + 1 day late and they will have to listent o me she works at the hospital i will have to go to and know what they are like with ladies my age.
I still cant believe it to be honest and am so so nervous but all is still looking so good still got lots of creamy cm, and am totally run down but wont be leavign you girls until i am at least 13 weeks so a few more to go yet girls only 5 at the moment and looking forward to all the rest. what gave it away for me was NO SYMPTOMS until i missed my af date xxxx

its only took 4 years and the month and a half that i had actually given up trying and only took folic acid and spatone (iron suppliment) for 3 months before hand gave up all other supps 4 months ago, so it just goes to show that when you DO stop trying it actually works , I just cant believe it and i think OH is in denial but there it will sink in soon, we havent told anyone and please if you know me on facebook please dont message me as all my family are on there , thanks girls xxx

thats usually when it does happen ink,congrats again hun i bet ur on :cloud9:

Oh my god Inkd, that's fantastic news!! Congratulations- I'm so pleased for you :)

yeah it was, have been in a lot of pain and spent most of late last night getting sorted out all has gone apparantly it didnt stick properly but there is no reason why it wont later on they think last months period had something to do with it as i had they think another loss and such a good clear out that the lining didnt have time to thicken up properly . Sad but i know it can do it so will carry on without thinking about it and am going for acupucture on the 7th again to see what they can do too.
thank you everyone xx

Oh Ink, I am so sorry hun :hugs: But take this as a positive if you can - this one did seem to get further than the others so all it needs is the next one to hold on tighter :thumbup:

I am with you on the acupuncture, I am going to book a session soon. Was going to wait for first AF but may get one booked in for a couple of weeks time - she should have showed up by then. I'm expecting her some time this week if I was right about the ov signs a couple of weeks ago x

That's awful, Ink - so sorry to hear this. As I was reading through the posts I got all excited, then totally deflated! I hope the girls are right, that this is your body preparing and next month you'll get even further and the little one will stick. Best wishes!

Well, it's been a day of mixed emotions for me. Had another scan, and discovered baby is still breech. With only a couple of weeks to go, they have decided just to book me in for a section... Never realised how scared I'd be at the prospect. Baby still measuring small - though they seemed confused as to whether it is 5 lb or 5 lb 14 oz... Apparently the amniotic fluid around baby has reduced too. They strapped me to machines, poked me and prodded me - 2 consultants, 3 midwives and 1 student. We were there all afternoon. Baby wriggled around oblivious/enjoying the attention!

The long and short of it is... I am going to meet my mini me on 14 June! (Still to have date completely confirmed.) And, they will whip out the cysts at same time. This will prolong recovery, but I'll be glad to be rid of them and to investigate if it is endo that has been the cause of my symptoms for past 6 years.

They were very blunt with me though - if I have increased contractions (been getting a fair few of late) or lower back pain, etc - I've to go straight in, as they won't even attempt a natural delivery, they'd organise an emergency section.

I feel kinda robbed of the chance to give birth naturally, but the organised Stina likes to be able to plan ahead, so this does help that I suppose.

The thought of being cut open is scarey though... And it all feels very real now!

I hope all you lovely ladies are doing well and keeping smiling?

Cx

Wind- hope that baby turns around before it's time to be born. Hope you won't have to get emergency to get baby out and that you get your wish to have a natural birth. You got a good attitude about the whole thing though even though you're a bit scared. At least that baby will come out before June 14th one way or another.

Thanks Deafgal - I guess it does relieve me of the need to wait and wonder when baby will appear!

Now I need to find a father's day present for Daddy Windswept, as baby will be here on time!

I am not sleeping at all - been lying awake since before 2 am and decided just to get up instead of fighting it, as I do every night... Surely I will get a decent sleep before baby comes??? By decent I mean more than 3 hours at a time - seems impossible just now!

Hopefully you'll get your decent sleep soon enough- you're gonna need it because after that baby arrives, you won't get to sleep much. Have you got any ideas what you'll be getting for Daddy Windswept for Father's day?

Hi Ladies :hi:

How is everyone? Ink, how are you feeling now hun?

Stina, wow - 14th June! That isn't far away at all :wacko: Sorry you are having to have the c-section though but at least they can get rid of those cysts at same time :thumbup: I wouldn't worry about bubba's size either - 5lbs is perfectly healthy and unlikely to cause any problems. Will be such a cute little thing too :hugs:

Has anyone heard anything from Toots? I'm bit worried about her and hoping that she is just taking a break from the site for a while. Can understand if she needs that for a bit x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->