It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

The nursery looks awesome. I bet it'll look beautiful when it's all done and ready for baby!

I'm doing good. Taking care of my DH today. Normally he takes care of himself and cooks for us but dr orders today are that he's not to drive or even cook on a stove. So I'm sitting at home relaxing while he's sleeping off the sedation.

Hi Everyone :flower:

Nat (DG!), sorry to hear your DH is poorly. Hope he feels better soon.

Kim, that nursery is just gorgeous :thumbup::hugs: That stripy wall and rug really set if off nicely and the white furniture looks beautiful. I take it you've bought a lot from Mamas and Papas then? :haha:

I'm ok. Counting down to our hols :happydance: We've both broke up from work today :thumbup: I popped into Wolverhampton shopping after work and got a few new things clothes-wise. Still want to get a few more things and we need to get spending money.

Anyone got anything nice planned for the weekend? OH, me and my mom and dad are off to watch the Midlands Master Football in Birmingham tomorrow night so that should be good x

He already looks like he's feeling somewhat better. Not sleeping it off anymore. :haha: He's still on a strictly fluid only diet for rest of today. Then tomorrow if he's feeling up to it, we can resume solids for him.

Nat- that sounds like a great day! I bet you loved shopping!

Weekend plans- well not much really. Tomorrow going to a party and bringing a dish to share for that along with firework show at end of the night. Then Sunday I'm supposed to go help a girlfriend paint her house (one of the rooms). :shrug: Haven't figured out what to do on the 4th yet. The football game in Birmingham sounds fun.

Hi Ladies :flower:

Just saying bye-bye for a week or so as OH and I are all packed and ready for the off to Slovenia tomorrow :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hope everyone is well, speak to you girls very soon xxx

Ooh, have a great time Nat!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back :)

How is everyone else?

My day has been good. Went to see the midwife today, and everything is right on track. Measuring perfect, his heartbeat was good and she said that baby's head is now 'deeply engaged'. Eek! I talked to her about my pelvic pain getting worse and when she saw me try and get on the bed, she gave me a telling off for putting up with it for so long and referred me to the physio straight away! I didn't know if it was a normal thing to have during pregnancy, so I just kept quiet and got on with it lol.

i hope you have a great time nat

not long now waiting

hi to every1 else:wave:

:hi: hi girls,
Nat, have a great holiday:happydance:. Can't wait to hear all about it, bring back a :bfp: :happydance: :dust:

Kim, good to hear you're going to get some physio. You've obviously got a very British keep calm and carry on attitude!

DG, how's things with you? Is oh on the mend now?

Hi mama, Donna and ink, hope you girls are keeping well? Anything new going on?

I'm cd 10 today and opk is starting to get slightly darker. Any day now and eggy should be ready to go:wohoo::headspin::dance:

DH is on the mend or should I say he's quite all better already. :rofl: He said his swallowing issue is now improved so he's able to eat easier now. :yipee: I'm sorry to say that AF showed her face this morning but I'm celebrating a nice long LP (after early ovulation). So I will be treating myself to something later today (either a mike's hard lemonade or a ice cream)...

Hey girls, hope everyone is tickety boo!
So I'm sitting at my kitchen table and I look out the window and there is a massive rainbow! It's absolutely chucking down outside! I'm remembering what you said about rainbows DG so hopefully that's my first sign!:haha:

morning ladies :hi:
Kim not long to go now x
How is everyone else ?

Morning Donna, I'm good thanks but absolutely knackered! Went to bed far to late and really not with it today:dohh:. How's you?
How's everybody else today?

I'm doing fine over here... Nothing to report. :shrug: How's everyone doing today?

Lol Lou, hopefully that rainbow is a good sign!
How are you Donna? Yep, not long to go now. Had a ton of really strong Braxton Hicks yesterday which got everyone excited except me- I'm sure he's going to make us wait!
How's your day going DG?

:thumbup: day's going great... did some strength training this morning which was awesome, and then got plans for dinner tonight with MIL... Yummy looking forward to that- hamburgers and fries... :yipee:

What are y'alls doing today? or even this weekend?

hiya girls sorry i havent been on but have had my oldest and her fiancee down with us for 11 days had a great time with them. I have nothing to report as i have no idea if i ov'd this month let alone how many days past i would be but i do know that im cd16 today so 8 days to period date and acupunture this afternoon and im not bothered and havent even thought twice about as OH has been a bitch this last week and wont say why but i nearly walked out after having a bitch of a husband previously for 19 years i really cant handle another one who ignores you , wont come anywhere near me and wont talk to me he hid upstairs doing something for over 4 hours yesterday so i left him to it, and then he has a go at me for looking for and applying for jobs - where does he get off - honestly, i was seriously considering packing up everything i won and getting a mate to move me back to ipswich from london if he dont change i will go .
Sorry girls just needed to rant, but im ok sick of the rain but hey the gardens need it !

:hugs: Ink that sounds awful... How rude of him to treat you like that!

well thats an italian man for you they get like that when they have things to worry about and dont air them apparantly, i asked my to be mother-in-law when he was at work yesterday, but she did say that he will explain they always do and not to take it personally so i havent since and he is back to normal now and very loving but i cant shift it out of my head and now i dont know if i want to marry him, move to italy and then get stuck out there but hey i'll work it out....

i thought i would let you know how i got on at the acupuncture on friday.....
I actually went to see her this time about my foot to see if she could stop something re- occuring but she said she couldnt because its growths on the nerves in my foot i would need to have them removed but she then turned and asked how we were doing this month ttc and i said we havent tried we havent even thought about it with lots going on that wasnt exactly priority and hardly bd'd at all. She smiled and checked my pulse and with bulging eyes turned and said - if i didnt know better i would say this cycle you have been lucky, i have never known such a strong pulse in someone thats not pregnant, i just laughed and thought yeah right that would be a miracle i think we only bd'd three times this month coz i havent let him near me since he was such a bitch for nearly 8 days and im now 5 days away from af so thats not gonna happen, i will still be here in a year i recon lol.
Well thats me done with might log in later when everyone awake on this cloudy sunday morn xx Morning Ladies xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->