It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Hi Ladies :hi:

Well I'm getting increasingly frustrated with my body now this month :growlmad: I'm trying to not get too upset with it as it has been through a lot the past few months but I JUST WISH I WOULD PEAK!! :wacko: CD20 and still high! We didn't end up DTD last night either, OH zonked out (he had been up since about 5am though as had to go to Doncaster for a work meeting). Planning tonight :haha::blush: Still getting a lot of ov twinges, some slight EWCM sometimes and loads of backache now today. I got backache around ov time last month and did get AF 2 weeks after it so think it was ov. I just feel like my ovaries are having a huge build-up! This must be some egg :haha: So desperate to catch it if it does end up coming out.

Acupuncture was good. Yes Lou, same little chinese man bless him :haha: He took my pulses and said that, considering what my body has been through, I'm actually still pretty balanced. Just needed a bit of balancing of my earth element again (same one that was out of whack with me last time). Had about 8 needles poked in my legs and feet :haha: He recommended a follow-up session in a month so got him booked again for 20th July (which should be before ov next month if there's nothing doing this month).

Ink, I'm hoping AF doesn't fully turn up for you and this is some kind of implantation :thumbup:

Lou, I'm hoping that no spotting is a good sign for you :thumbup: Have you tested at all? Also, I'm quite interested in that royal jelly you're taking - my 37 year old ovaries may require something to increase egg quality :haha:

Kim, big countdown for your little one now! Not long to go x

How frustrating nat! Hopefully you'll peak over the weekend:thumbup:. Our bodies certainly know how to annoy us! Glad to hear all went well with the acupuncture and it's great that he reckons you're balanced.
Go to www.apitherapy.biz I have read lots of good things about their products. I went for a jar of 'apimist' which is royal jelly, pollen, propolis and honey. I've been amazed at how good honey is for us, not just when ttc but for general health, it certainly is amazing stuff. Apparently it's very good for improving egg quality and it's been successful for ladies having ivf so I figured it's well worth trying. Im also taking a royal jelly supplement on top of that and I'm buzzing:rofl:
My boobs have been really achy which is different and also I've not had any spotting yet (af due today) so I did a hpt this morning but it was bfn. I'm not really surprised but I am putting a lot of hope into this honey so hopefully I'll be successful in the next few months.
How's everybody else today?

Wow Lou, sounds like you're taking some really good stuff at the moment :) I started having 2 teaspoons of manuka honey on my successful cycle, so I'm sure it helped things along. It's a great sign that you've had no spotting, although a shame about the bfn this morning. Maybe it's just a little bit early? Feeling excited about the birth, which I know is a bit weird. I've no illusions that it'll be horrendously painful, but the end result will be SO worth it. It's not like I'd be going through the pain for no reason.

Aww Nat, still no peak? I hope the acupuncture nudges things along for you. You never know- maybe you'll get 2 released at once this month?! ;)

Inkd- how are things for you this morning?

Hi Girls :flower:

Still no peak! But my ovaries and back have been killing me today :wacko: I clearly have very high oestrogen for some reason this month :haha: The lines on the stick this morning were about the same strength so that suggests very close to peak - but who knows :shrug: I've felt like I've been ovulating for about a week now! :wacko: Had loads of EWCM again today, after having that die down a lot the past couple of days. Had a load earlier in the week too so god only knows what my body is doing :dohh: We :sex: last night so back into it again and pretty sure we have the whole month covered so far since AF ended :haha:

We are away this weekend in Cardiff for the Speedway Grand Prix (OH's xmas pressie). So maybe we'll conceive a welsh baby :haha:

I'll take a look at that stuff you're taking Lou, it sounds really good :thumbup: I do believe honey is very good for you, after all it's totally natural - these bees are clever things. I've just remembered that I took it a fair bit the month we conceived too. Had better get back on it :haha:

Sorry you got a BFN :nope: Hopefully the royal jelly will help over the next month or two :thumbup: Have you and OH discussed IUI any more? Have you got a deadline you are going to give it until before you look more into that?

Happy weekend all :happydance:

Hi girls, how was everyones weekend? A good time had by all I hope:thumbup:. I didn't do anything exciting and I find the weekends go by so bloody fast!! Oh and I watched the film insidious last night and it scared the crap out of me:haha:, I do enjoy a good scary movie!
Af arrived on Sunday which is a couple of days late and no spotting before hand so something is helping my cycle:thumbup:.
Nat, I'm still undecided about iui:dohh:. It just doesn't feel right for me at the moment and I've just got a gut feeling that I will get pregnant on my own, it's taking long enough though! I'm not sure if they keep you on the list for a certain amount of time and then perhaps you have to get referred again:shrug:, just want to have a few more cycles of ttc naturally and then I will really have to make a decision. How was your trip to Cardiff?
Kim, how's everything with you? Are the house repairs coming along nicely?
Ink, Donna, mama, deafgal, how are all you ladies doing?
Stina, I hope everything is going well with you and your little man.

Hi Lou and to everyone else :hi:

Lou, sounds good that something is helping your cycle :thumbup: Interesting that you have that gut instinct that you will get pregnant on your own - I would trust that, gut instincts can be very accurate and I always believe you should follow them.

That film looks terrifying! :argh: I've seen clips of it.

OH and I had a fab weekend in Cardiff thank you. Speedway was fab, hotel was lovely and we had a fab night out in Cardiff too - we were dirty stopouts, didn't get back to hotel until about 2am :haha: We both had a bit to drink :drunk:, OH a little too much I think as he was sick :sick: after getting back to hotel and felt a tad rough the next morning :dohh: Weather was lovely the Sunday morning so we went down to the bay and went on a nice boat trip before we collected our bags and caught the train home.

I finally hit 'peak' Saturday morning too :happydance: Finally! CD22! Had lots of ov twinges late Saturday so reckon could have ov'd then. Unfortunately, due to alcohol and the late night, there was no DTD Saturday night but we did on Sunday morning :blush: But this was maybe too late for the eggy. Will just have to wait and see now :shrug:

So into my first 2WW since mc x

:howdy: good morning girls, how is everybody today?
:wohoo: congrats on finally getting your peak nat! It sounds as though you and your oh had a fab time at the weekend.
Get your honey ordered and then we can be buzz buddies while we wait to be bub buds:haha::tease:

:thumbup: :dust: to all you ladies.

I'm doing fine. Finally home from my trip. Still in the 2ww. We'll see if AF gets me in first week of July or not.

Morning ladies :flower:

How is everyone?

Deafgal, hope AF stays away for you :thumbup: Do you feel positive this month?

Lou, I will need to sort some honey stuff out yes.

I'm ok. Still having some slight ov twinges every now and again which is unusual, as pretty sure it's already happened. They're only very mild and occasional though so probably just my body still sorting itself out after mc :wacko: Pretty sure that if I did ov it was on Saturday some time. So I would say I'm around 4dpo. AF will therefore be due bang in the middle of our holiday :dohh: Never mind though. We fly off to Slovenia a week today :happydance::happydance::happydance: This time next week we should have landed and be on the way to the hotel :thumbup:

OH and I are out tonight for a meal with his best mate and his wife. I have met his mate but not his wife yet. Looking forward to it, we're going to one of those buffet restaurants where you just help yourself and they do different nationalities of foods. Yum :thumbup: OH and I went there on our 3 year anniversary in January and it was lovely.

Stina, hope all is well with you and your little one :hugs:

Kim, how are things with you? Not long to go now! x

Nat- no, I'm already counting myself out- seeing signs of my pms coming (pimples and tender boobs) so I'm gonna assume in the next 4 to 5 days she'll make an appearance. My temps aren't staying up so I'm going to assume that's a warning that af will show. I didn't really do sex much this month even though we did do it once before I ovulated. :shrug: I'm cool. Bring on the next cycle and I'd prefer a late spring/early summer baby anyways so I'd have more time off and at home with the baby before I go back to work.

Hey everyone. All good today?

Nat- fingers crossed you won't have to worry about AF coming during your hols. Ooh, a week today and you'll be off. Bet you can't wait! I'll look forward to hearing all about it- it's somewhere I'd like to visit someday.

Lou- if your instincts are telling you that, then I think you're doing the right thing by using natural remedies and seeing if nature will take its course for now. It's a big decision to go for IUI so I'm sure a few more months TTC naturally won't hurt (and hopefully you won't have to make the IUI decision in the end anyway ;)).

Well, we now have a ceiling in our kitchen again! It was a hell of a messy job but so relieved it's done. Whole room is being redecorated tomorrow. Carpet for baby's room was meant to come on Monday too but when I rang up the carpet place in the afternoon, my name wasn't down for a fitting, even though I rang and confirmed it the week before! So, they hastily fitted me in first thing yesterday morning and then brought the wrong bloody carpet!! They one they brought was Doeskin apparently (beige) instead of blue- not much of a difference lol. So, I had to go back to the shop with the fitter at rush hour, show them which one I should have had, and then come back home for it to be fitted. Luckily, it's done now. Also yesterday afternoon, we had our car seat bases fitted at Mothercare and we now have his car seat so that's one more thing off the list :) Just have to keep my fingers crossed tomorrow that the nursery furniture actually turns up!!
Have just put the first load of his clothes in the wash now, so I can hopefully get them out away in the drawers and wardrobe tomorrow. So exciting! Once the nursery is done, I'll post a pic :)

By the way, this is the latest bump pic from today at exactly 36 weeks (so officially 9 months pregnant!).

Attachments

• 460.jpg
    460.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 6
That's some bump you've got going on there Kim! Officially 9 months pregnant:happydance::yipee::wohoo:I cant believe it's gone by so quickly.
What a nightmare with the carpet but at least you managed to get it sorted. Fingers crossed there's no dramas with the furniture! Can't wait to see pics of the nursey.

I bet you're so looking forward to your hols nat:happydance:. It's crappy that af is due while your there but hopefully it'll stay away[-o<. It'll be nice to hear all about it when you get back, looks a lovely place to go.

Glad to hear all is well with you deafgal. I'm Lou by the way, what's your name? You sound pretty chilled about this cycle but hopefully af will stay away!

I have had a pretty quiet day, work was fairly boring! I'm only cd4 today so got a few days to go before dtd like a mad woman starts all over again:haha: I bought some ovulation tests the other day so I'm all set. This is my month!! I'm all stocked up with everything I need. BFP HERE I COME!:haha:

Hi Ladies :flower:

Wow Kim, that bump is coming along very nicely :thumbup: How exciting to be planning everything for your little man's arrival now :happydance: Looking forward to seeing a pic of the nursery :hugs: How are you feeling? Any signals that anything is imminent yet?

Lou, really hoping this is your month hun - you so deserve it. You're certainly stocked up with everything you need :thumbup:

I'm just waiting and seeing now, only about 5dpo yet. When I conceived last time I got obvious pains around 8dpo which I'm sure were implantation. They were very distinctive so I think I will know if I get them again. I have felt very 'wet' down there since ov :blush:, which I got the month I conceived, but don't think I got it this early, don't think it can really mean anything until at least implantation has happened :shrug:

Do any of you ladies ever notice things that you hope can be 'signs'? On my birthday we were behind a car that's numberplate was BFP. And it's happened to me again today - was behind a car on the way home with a BFP numberplate again! On Sunday when we got home from Cardiff there were 3 magpies in our garden and on Monday I saw 3 again, flying over our garden. 3 for a girl! :pink: Then in a newsagent on the way home today I had a glance at the mags and the first one I saw was one with "You're Pregnant" in big letters on the cover! For god's sake - please god let these be signs [-o<

Oh well, if not I've got our holiday :happydance: Going shopping after work tomorrow with some birthday money to get some new clothes for hols x

Lou- I'm Natalie. There's already another Nat in here so I'm ok with being called DG for short since it follows my screen name. :rofl: Yeah, I'm more chilled this cycle than I have been all year. Fingers crossed you get your long awaited bfp too! :dust:

Nat- can't wait for you to go on your vacation. As for the signs, I'm not sure I really put much stock in them. I mean I saw a rainbow in New York, and then when I went on my western trip (about a week later) I saw more rainbows traveling through Idaho (3 times in the sky and rest of the time the rainbows was seen in the water sprinkler systems on the farms). I've been told that a rainbow is a sign that you'll be pregnant or you are pregnant. Not sure how that works so will keep ya posted. Bfp on a license plate? COOL and magpies? Wow, I hope you're getting your bfp soon!

Hey! Hi Natalie from another Natalie :happydance:

Not heard that about rainbows - I'm going to be looking for one of those now :haha:

Morning girls,
Another Natalie! I've not heard that about rainbows either but I'll sure be looking out for them:haha:.
Kim, did the furniture turn up for little mans nursery?
Nat, I've not ever noticed any signs before but you had rather a lot there! I hope this is your month, sounds promising already:happydance:
Have a good weekend girls:kiss:

Hey girls :)

Loving the positivity in here :thumbup: Nat, those do seem like an awful lot of signs! I saw 4 magpies on my way to our gender scan and so did my friend, so it might be a good omen if you've seen 3 :winkwink: I love the fact that you saw a numberplate with BFP on- best sign ever!!!

Lou- furniture has all arrived thank goodness! Decorators are just finishing my kitchen off so hopefully next week, I may be left alone in the house for a bit!

DG (to stop the Nat/Natalie confusion!)- how are things with you?

Right, here are a couple of pics of the nursery. There's still odd and ends to be done in it, but it's starting to take shape and look like a proper room now :happydance:

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 12
Kim, the nursey looks fantastic! All you need now is your little man in it:happydance::baby::happydance:

Thanks Lou :) We're pleased with how it turned out, although it does look a little bit like a Mamas and Papas showroom ;)

MiL has just come to see it and the first thing she said to me was that it looks like bubba had dropped a bit. I'm not so sure, but I hope she's right! It's all quiet at the moment- had a few Braxton Hicks, but that's about it. Think this little guy is going to make us wait ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->