It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Morning gals, I've just noticed that my ticker is completely wrong as af is due tomorrow. Maybe it'll catch up next month:haha:
How's everybody today?
Kim, how's things going at home? You've got a million and one jobs on the go there!
Nat, how was acupuncture? Have you gone back to your little man that was treating you before?
Ink, have you retested?
Donna, mama, deafgal, anything new with you girls?

Hiya Toots, nothing exciting happening at this end I'm afraid.
Just plodding along nicely x

Mornin girls,nothin exciting here either,just work work work,at least its helping take my mind off ttc

I start the injections in September and go from there , providing all my bloods and scans are ok. I have 3 complex cysts on my left ovary and they need to make sure all is ok before hand.

I bet u wish it was Sept now Donna,it'll be here b4 u know it:hugs:

Funnily enough i'm not looking forward to it , sounds silly but the thought of having to go through all that and we could still come away with nothing has really affected how I think about it now.
DH said that as soon as our hols are done with then I will start to feel different , hey maybe he is right and I'm just being daft ( well dafter that the usual ) .
S'pose reality has kicked in , not all are successful.

I'm the same mama, always at bloody work! Any plans for the weekend?

Not to long to wait Donna. The royal jelly I've bought is apparently very good for ladies going through ivf cos it makes the eggs healthier and more viable. It's recommended you start taking a spoonful a day and start about 3 months before you start treatment. The website is www.apitherapy.biz, I can't put a link in cos I haven't got a clue how to do it:dohh:. It might be worth looking into.

When we had our intial appointment they gave us leaflets and booklets with details on apuncture and organic therapies and also what foods and drinks to avoid.
Green tea , coffee , pepsi all huge no-no's luckily I don't drink them away
You have to try and maintain the same weight as BMI is used to calculate the dosage of the drugs.
Arrgghh what am I letting myself in for :dohh:

It is going to be tough going and hopefully it'll be totally worth it in the end. Is it nhs funded or have you got to pay privately? I wonder why green tea is a no-no:shrug:. Is the medication to encourage your body to produce more eggs?

Private - because we had LO naturally we have to pay,
Green tea acts as a stimulant and interferes with the meds.
The medication delays ovulation and encourages more follicles to develop - increasing the chances.

i think im out girls am just waiting for the full flow today.
It started when i got up for a pee this morning at 12.15 ish i wiped and had a very very plae pink smudge on the tissue and now after getting up after 9 am this morning i have had to put a small thin towel in as i have caramel coloured cm, its stil like the watery cm i had up til now but a little thicker and well caramel coloured so am sure that af is on her way AGAIN!!! gutted. what do you think. I dont have any cramping although my hips ache and some of the ache is goin gdown the outsides of my legs but only every now and again. I really dont know what to think my af should have arrived full on this morning but nothing only this coloured stuff.. help !!!!!

im not going to retest hun until i know if this is af or not so i thought i would leave it for at leaset 4 more days and see what happens in that time, as af was supposed to be today if i dont get anymore than jsut this caramel coloured stuff then i will go to the epu and get them to do a blood test at least i will get the result there and then x

Perhaps wait and see what happens for the rest of the day ink and retest in a day or so Hun.

yep i think thats the way to go god this gas is rediciculous where the hell does it all come from lol been bad now for three days constantly all day poor OH lol

Hey girls, hope everyone is doing ok today.

Inkd- I agree with Lou. May be best to see how things progress and if nothing happens, retest in a day or so. Is there no chance it could be old implantation bleeding?

Nat- how did the acupuncture go? Any sign of your peak on the CBFM?

Donna- it sounds like you'll be going through a lot with the IVF. Even the preparation sounds complicated! But it will SO be worth it if it all turns out well. I think the best thing to do is go on your hols, try not to think too much about it, and just have loads of fun and a great time.

Lou- how are you today? Sounds like you're working hard at the min. Hope you're not overdoing it!

Mamadonna- how are things with you? And Deafgal?

My day has been reasonably quiet. Only the decorators in the house today so not as chaotic! We now finally have paint on the walls :happydance: Just one wall for them to wallpaper tomorrow, and that's their job done. Can't wait for the carpet and furniture to come next week.
The tour of the labour ward yesterday went well. It was really quiet when we were there actually- only 2 out of 10 delivery rooms were being used! We were shown a room with a birthing pool which was interesting. I'm not sure if I have my mind made up one way or another about using it but at least I know I have the option. I'll just see how I feel when I'm in labour I think!

Afternoon kim, I bet you'll be so pleased when you don't have to put up with anymore workmen! Has your ceiling been mended yet?
Labour ward tour must have been nice, get a little familiar with the place. How are you feeling about the birth now it's getting close, excited or nervous or both?!

Although af is due for me tomorrow I've had no spotting which is a first! Something I'm taking is obviously helping but the trouble is I'm taking so much I don't know what it is:haha:.

well things are changing hun its now a mucus type cm darker brown with streaks of blood through it but i still have no real cramping just ache really lower back and hips this is all really weird and i dont feel like i normally do before af well it should have been here full flow this morning but this is all im getting so maybe tomorrow morning o yay !

ive never had implantation at anytime in my life so i have no idea what it is or what is supposed to look like i dont know anyone personally who has

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->