It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

:hugs: Ink- hope your man does explain soon enough. :dohh: Why are they so complicated? Fingers crossed the lady is right and you're pregnant. :yipee:

Morning girls, hope everybody had a good weekend.
Ink, sorry to hear you're having probs with oh. Do you think that maybe the stress of ttc is getting to you both? The comment from the acupuncturist sounds very promising Hun. I hope she's right!:happydance:
How's everybody else today?
Kim, any sign of bubba putting in an appearance yet?
Nothing much new with me. I'm 3dpo today so it's early days.

Hiya toots how's you x, yeah well what ever was wrong with OH he is certainly over it now, tbh his divorce has been going on now for 11 years, (dont ask italian solicitors buggering about , its already been annuled as though it never happened through the Vatican but because in italy its classed as its own city) so now it has to now go through the civil court to be accepted in November this year and every now and again it gets him down as his ex wife Italian too, wanted him to pay her 30,000 euros a year to keep her but they never had kids and he said bugger that so thats why its been carrying on so long and her solicitor hates men so she's also out to get what she can.
Sorry that was a long reply but needed to get it off my chest lol.
As far as the acupunturist well we will see as it never happens but you never know lol i dont even know when i ov'd this cycle so i dont know what to expect this cycle heyho xx

Ink- wow... his ex wife sounds like a rightful bitch who is greedy! :dohh: No wonder why he's in such a mood whenever that drags up. Hope that gets resolved soon and you two can move on with your life having a baby and all that.

How's everyone else?

Blimey Inkd, the solicitors and courts sure know how to drag things out over there, don't they?! No wonder he's stressed, although he shouldn't take that out on you. Let's hope you get some very good news soon, especially if the acupuncturist is right!

So, all quiet for you at the min Lou? I hope this 2ww flies by, and you end up with a happy conclusion this cycle :)

How are you doing DG?

All pretty normal here. Absolutely no signs of bubba coming whatsoever! Starting to get a little uncomfortable now and finding walking far a challenge, but hopefully physio tomorrow will help. So ready to meet our little man now!

:thumbup: I'm good over here. Just waiting for ovulation but I know I'm already out cuz I probably won't bd enough when I'm ovulating. :dohh: Oh well... I'm just ready to get back into the classroom and learn stuff (I can't wait to start school part time). Not ready to go back to work though (which comes up soon enough- at end of this month I go back to work).

hiya girls thank you so much for all your kind words, he is ok now which is good but im the only one he talks to about it so i dont mind really, well now i know what was wrong lol.
As for me well im now 4 days away from af and have nothing apart from tired by 8 pm and am in need of sleeeeeep but thats it so im not banking on anything this time as we didnt even try and only active as and when we felt like it and believe me it wasnt at all much and i wasnt complaining how he had been so if we dont get anywhere this month then i will be trying Q10, selenium, zinc, iron, Vit E , and folic acid as well as agnus castus 7 days before af is due again oh and am thinking of going onto peppermint caffiene free tea so we will see.
How everyone doing today x

:thumbup: Great day! :) Thanks for asking.

How are you doing? How's everyone doing with their day today?

yeah im ok actually im getting so really weird twinges like little sharp pains like shooting pains they are short lived and lasts about a second or two and my tummy is now getting really bloated and im now getting really tired i cant wait to fo to bed now hee hee

yeah well i dont know if it is or isnt with me but will let you know if i get af on friday they have been on time for the last three months so we'll see, im not crossing fingers or thinking about it tbh so we'll see... wish me luck for friday xxx

i think im gonna go for a bath and see if my bed calls to me as early as i think it is ,speak to you tomorrow afternoon hun have a good evening x

Hi girls, how are you all today?
Nothing new going on with me. I'm only 5dpo today, it seems to be really dragging this month! I had some twinges yesterday, kind of pinching feelings but I've had that before so I'm trying not to read to much into it! The 2ww never gets any easier does it:dohh:

I've been browsing through all the sections today (to much time on my hands!) and ive found stinas birth story in the baby section. She's written out the whole experience and there's pics of baby Archie, he's so cute:baby:.

hiya toots well im 3 days away from af now and still bloated and uncomfortable tummy, constipation now, very spotty face, and have been the bitch from hell to Oh this last week and i havent mean it and its not like me to be that way with anyone and i couldnt stop myself, not too much on the cm front but im wet all the time and its a creamy sort of lotiony consistency apart from that im just tired i got ot bed coz im tired but keep waking up early where normally i wouldnt get up til 10am at least but Na its 7.30am and has been for about 5 days now so i dont know and cant think about it about it as it just gets too much and puts more strain on us as we have been tying now for getting on for 5 years so u can see what i mean xx

I don't know how you've stayed sane after trying for 5 years ink! I'm struggling after 27 months:dohh:. You do sound as though you've got some pretty positive signs going on:thumbup:. What supplements etc are you taking this time round? Do you still have royal jelly?
I'm seriously considering seeing a Chinese herbalist to see if there are some herbs to try, I'd love to try acupuncture again but it's just to expensive unfortunately.

Hi Donna, it's a beautiful day outside and I'm stuck in work! I'm bored out of my tiny mind:haha:. What have you been up to?

Hi Girls xx
Toots im taking agnus castus 2 twice a day , spatone iron suppliment once a day, and folic acid and i mall cup of peppermint tea a day and i think thats it lol. Yea i do still have the fresh royal jelly OH has been taking it regularly every morning but i couldnt face it this cycle but will start again when i get my af in two days.
The only thing that i cant get over is how tired i feel and the constipation is quite bad even though im drinking constantly all day cant work it out but there thats just something that we go thru in the bloody ttw and then get af so im counting on anything at the mo lol .
How bout you guys anything to report !

Ive got all sorts of twinges going on all over my stomach today and I am majorly bloated but that could be down to the fact that Ive munched my way through a large quantity of cadbury heroes:loopy::sick::pop:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->