It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

im doing ok not really thinking about anything although im sitting here with some really mild cramping on and off and think that maybe the bleed could be on its way in a day or two but if it dont show then hopefully when i reach 10 days late i can do a test coz im sure something would show by then but i got to get there first x
How are you ? x

Hi Ladies, I'm back :hi:

OH and I had a fantastic holiday, Slovenia is really beautiful. Lots and lots and lots of walking!! Nice to just sit down for a bit now :haha: We got home Wednesday and was straight back to work Thursday but it was ok. OH not back to work until tomorrow. And yes Stina, we went to see Lake Bled - that was actually probably my favourite part of Slovenia that we saw - absolutely gorgeous. Went over to the little island with the church on and rang the church bell :thumbup: Need to post a freaky picture to you girlies when I load my holiday pics! You'll see what I mean when I put it on :wacko: It happened the day we visited the Bled Church where you make a wish as you ring the bell.

AF got me on holiday though so I am clearly not more fertile straight after a loss :nope: Was very disappointed but I didn't let it ruin our holiday. Feeling quite despondent and unenthusiastic for TTC at the moment and not sure whether I want to try this month or not yet really - got the thought of my brother's wedding playing on my mind too, as I am a bridesmaid next May for them and its getting too close for comfort to their wedding day if I did get preggers now. But at the same time I don't have the luxury of putting this off due to my age. I'm considering calling a local private fertility clinic this week to get a blood test to check my egg reserve, my age is really playing on my mind and I just need to know now how long I have left to keep trying.

Anyway, enough of my post-holiday blues!

Stina, great to hear from you. After Lou had mentioned your birth story I found it too and saw the gorgeous pics of Archie - he's so handsome hun :thumbup:

Kim, not long to go now and lovely bump coming along there :thumbup:

Mama, so sorry to hear of your diagnosis but I am sure there will be something they can do to sort that out for you.

Ink, hope this is it for you hun, keep us posted :thumbup:

Lou, any symptoms coming along for you?

Deafgal, good luck to you for this month too.

x

Morning ladies, hope you all had a nice weekend. It goes by way to quickly!
Nat, good to have you back. Glad you enjoyed yourself and didn't let af spoil it for you. If getting yourself checked out puts your mind at rest then it's got to be a good idea:thumbup:
Kim, wow what a bump!! It cant be long to go now:happydance:
DG, sorry to hear about your church friend passing away:hugs:
Ink, any developments?
Donna, mama, how's things with you girls?

Not much going on with me. Af is due on Wednesday and I'm quite short tempered which is normally a sign that it's on it's way:dohh:. For the last few cycles I haven't been spotting early like I've done previously so Im pleased about that.

erm nothing to report only things are : cervix is disappearing out of reach, very wet down there white cm, not testing and really bad restless sleep, RLS, cramp in my left foot , see nothing really o and im about 4 days late today hee hee will let you know if anything happens and NO IM NOT TESTING !!!!

You're showing real restraint ink, I'm impressed! I'd have caved in and tested by now:haha:. I've got my fingers crossed for you Hun cos you've really had a tough time and have been ttc for a long time now so I think you deserve a bfp!

Morning girls!

Nat- great to see you back. Glad to hear you had such a good time on holiday :) Intrigued to see your freaky pic! Sorry AF got you though. I think going to a private fertility clinic would be a really good idea, especially if it'll put your mind at rest.

Inkd- promise we won't be forcing you to test before you're ready (even though we're all dying to hear some good news!). Keeping everything crossed.

Sorry to hear about your church friend passing, DG.

Lou- no spotting is a really good thing! Even if AF shows up this cycle, it sounds like something is changing for the better :)

Lol yep, much lower and my bump will be dragging on the floor! Still all quiet symptom-wise though. Bubba is not quiet AT ALL however- he's bouncing around like mad still. I don't know where he's finding the room! Have got a midwife appointment tomorrow afternoon, so we'll see if she has any good news for me then.

Hope the midwife can give bubba some encouragement to show his little face Kim! Let us know how you get on:thumbup:
I've got twinges in my lower stomach this afternoon. At first it was like crampy but now it's just a bloated/full feeling:shrug:. I promised myself I wouldn't look for 'symptoms' especially as I've come to the conclusion that I'm not really sure early symptoms exist:dohh:. If they did exist then I'd have pregnant many to times already:haha:

Hi toots,i'm ok af showed up like clockwork this mornin,i knew it would.but its probably a good thing,gonna have 2 put ttc on hold till i get my thyroid sorted

I really have no idea,i'm hoping they answer all my questions when i see them on the 10th Aug,i mite have a read on the internet later about ttc with an over active thyroid.it feels like ages till i go 2 the hospital

I think it's a good idea to do some research yourself. You just never know what remedies you'll come across online. Perhaps you could post a question on one of the forums, there's bound to be other ladies out there with the same problem and they may have some good advice and tips for you hun.

I posted in the health bit but never got a reply,i an friends with a girl on an other thread who has this and is nearly due her baby,she says i can ask her any questions if i have any

well girls 5 days late today and cervix is still really high up and softish so not sure what that means but its never high up for me its always low and ready for af to show but not this time my boobs only started to hurt at 2 days late they just really ache and i have restless sleep and all i do is yawn all day lol but im not bothered , i haver only the mildest of cramping just every now and again my clothes are feeling really tight so am wearing fatty's trousers for now hoping that this bloating will go down eventually and the cold i thought i was getting or started to get is now diappearing and the spots i had come up on my lower back are now going but the ones of my face are staying grr !, apart from that i have nothing else to report really.
Nat do glad you had a nice time and i think what you are planning to do maybe a good idea i never thought about checking my egg age, if i dont get any further than what i seem to be now then i think i would seriously think about checking mine too , good luck xx
Deafgal, i hope we can become bump buddies it would be great xx

Morning gals:hi:, anything new going on?
Ink, I'm loving the relaxed attitude! Keep it up Hun :thumbup:

lol i dont know how long i can keep it up for lol have a really strange feeling low down just hope its not af on her way late ! :( but we'll see cervix still high up and still the right type of cm so oh well...
How are you hun x

I'm ok thanks Hun. Af is due tomorrow and I'm sure it's on it's way. This is soooooo frustrating! I really feel like giving up at the moment. What's the point of putting myself through this month after month and never getting anywhere. Maybe I'm just not meant to be a mum:shrug:, perhaps there's another plan for me:shrug:. I keep thinking about the iui option but the success rate is really not very good and I'll be putting myself through all that treatment for nothing. I'm moaning sorry!:wacko:

Hi Ladies :flower:

Ink, you are being so relaxed and patient hun, I admire you! How long are you going to leave it until you test? Things are sounding good for you :thumbup:

Lou, don't count yourself out yet, AF has yet to arrive! I can completely understand your frustration though, I feel the same. I know I did conceive once but it all seems like a dream now, like it never happened, and I'm so scared that was our only chance :nope: I'm right back to panicking about TTC again. Wish I could get my brother's wedding off my mind too as that is really affecting me at the moment - everyone is telling me to ignore that and just keep trying and I am trying to tell myself this too. I just know it will be sod's law though that I'll conceive next month and will have a :baby: due in May right around their wedding :dohh:. But I guess what's meant to be will be and I cannot put this on hold for their wedding, even if I am meant to be bridesmaid!

Sorry I'm moaning now! :wacko:

I will try and post my pic soon. I was on about signs before I went away if you remember - well this pic is the biggest thing yet that you could take as a sign :haha: I saw another car with BFP on it's numberplate the other day too! Obviously the signs before the holiday didn't mean anything for last month but the pic happened on CD1 of this cycle :shrug: Bet you're all wondering what the hell it is!! :haha:

x

Toots if u give up it will happen, just take yor prenatals and forget the rest and just deal with your day each and every day and then see what happens, have a glass of wine if u want one, have that cup of coffee u want, just enjoy each other without the stress. I did and look what's happened to me, pregnant and can't get a test to show it or the early preg unit to take blood to test it but did do know that I am and it has happened just got to get a test to prove it now so I can get someone to listen to me at my gp's office or our bloody hosp. But that's just my luck, ,Nat I'm testing in the morning so please will that BFP on for me so I can get the care I need thanks girls xxxx

Ink, how many days late is af now? What type of test have you got to use in the morning? I've got everything crossed for you Hun cos you've had one hell of struggle Hun:flower:
Nat, I'm intrigued by your holiday photo! You can't put your baby dream on hold for your brothers wedding Hun. Even though you're meant to be a bridesmaid I'm sure they would be more than chuffed for you if you were pregnant.
Kim, how did your midwife appointment go? Any movement yet!
Hope everybody has had a good day:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->