It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Ink, I am so willing that :bfp: for you in the morning hun :thumbup: Can't wait to come on here tomorrow to see :happydance: I am sure you should get a positive now with all the symptoms you have and AF being late. Did you say something once about older women not always showing positives until later or something? Why would that be?

Lou, hoping AF doesn't show for you tomorrow :thumbup: Do you ever test early or just wait for AF?

See ya all in the morning girlies :flower:

Morning all,
Ink, any news?
Nat, that's got to be another sign!! How strange is that!
I don't bother testing early anymore. I tend to just wait for af to show. Very slight spotting today so it's on it's way unfortunately.

Morning Lou :flower:

Oh damn that spotting :growlmad: It is good though that your cycle seems to have stopped the spotting way before AF, that seems to show something has righted itself :thumbup:

Ink, waiting to hear hun!

I didn't even know I'd burnt my back. It was the only place I hadn't put sun lotion (I am VERY pale-skinned and never tan, just burn then go back to white :haha:). I had a new top on that my friend had bought me for my birthday and forgot that it had a cut-out bit in the back. This is where the burn came from. OH was the one who noticed it when I took my top off later, he burst out laughing and said "oh my god, look at your back!" Then followed it with "my god, it looks like an embryo!" This was the evening of the day we'd been to the church on the island of Lake Bled where you ring the bell and make a wish. So he was saying I'd been branded by the church of Lake Bled :haha:

x

It's uncanny how much it looks like one nat!
Have you put any more thought into getting yourself checked out to see how your eggs are doing etc?
I'm really pleased that my spotting only starts either on day of af or just before. I think it may be the royal jelly cos that's the only thing I've been taking that's different.

Oh my god Nat, that's one hell of a sign! I can't believe how much that looks like a baby! Hopefully your holiday will have brought you some luck, especially now you've been branded after ringing that bell ;)

Sorry that the spotting has started Lou :( Maybe the cycle is letting your body right itself before having a really good shot at it next cycle.

Still keeping my fingers crossed for Inkd!

Midwife appointment went well in general. All good with bubba- nice strong heartbeat (although he kicked the doppler off my stomach as soon as the midwife put it on lol) and she said his head is really, really down which I hope is a good sign. However, my blood pressure is rather high compared to what it has been (135/72 compared with 100/60 that it's been for a while) and with swelling in my hands and feet, I have to go back in a few days so she can keep an eye on it. I also talked to her again about my PGP and she said it shouldn't impact on my ability to have a normal birth- I may just have to adopt some different positions during labour and birth!

Sorry to tell u all but af brutally got me in severe pain at 2am this morning and haven't slept since so onward to next cycle I go not many months left to try bas I throw it all in and say enough is enough , have a good day girls

I have just been browsing through the ttc forums and I don't recognise hardly any names anymore. Has made me think about just how long this whole ttc malarky has been going on! Just think that this thread started back in sept last year:dohh:.
I'm thinking I'm going to have a look around for a good clairvoyant and see if she can see a bubba in the future. My other halfs mum saw one a while back that seemed quite good so I'll see if I can get hold of her number :thumbup:
Have any of you girls ever seen a clairvoyant at any time?

Sorry to tell u all but af brutally got me in severe pain at 2am this morning and haven't slept since so onward to next cycle I go not many months left to try bas I throw it all in and say enough is enough , have a good day girls

So so sorry Hun,am sure u are so fed up ,good luck for next month,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ink, I am so so sorry hun :hugs: I really did think this was it for you :cry: Please don't give up - it just takes one good egg - this is what I am now telling myself.

Kim, glad mw appointment went well, only a week to go :happydance::happydance::happydance: How exciting. Are you nervous about the birth or just excited?

Lou, any AF yet or still just spotting?

Re clairvoyants, I went to one when I was about 29 or so (so was married to my ex at the time, was about 2003). It was a load of twaddle as it turned out as he told me my ex and I were soulmates and would be together for the rest of our lives! :nope: He told me I'd have two children, a son first and then a daughter, and that they would be very close in age (said they could even possibly be twins). He did, however, get my past and the personalities and lives of my family and my ex absolutely spot on. He told me then that my brother would love travel, would work in something to do with travel or transport (he's now a transport planner!) and would at some point work abroad for a time (he's just gone to work in Bahrain this year!) This bit about my brother has took a good few years to happen but it is pretty spot on from what he said. He also said my brother wouldn't settle down until he was 30 (he had just met his now fiancee then). He is 30 this October and is getting married next May!

On the subject of twins, not too long after I had the above reading, my mum went to one (a different clairvoyant) and was told she would have four grandchildren and two of them would be twins! I also have a close friend who is very psychic and spiritual who, out of the blue one day a couple of years ago or so, asked if I or my OH had twins in our family. When I asked why she'd asked that, she didn't know, said the question just came to her :shrug: She said "I think you're going to have twins one day". She said then "I definitely see you having two children, twins or not, and you'll have them both by the time you're 39". I remember at the time thinking 39 was ages away but I am now 37 and it is getting ever closer! I didn't know until recently that OH actually should have been a twin, his mum lost his identical twin brother at birth :cry: His twin died in utero I think as didn't grow properly and she had to stillbirth him when she had OH :cry:

Anyway, onto TTC again. I have just had another needles session with my little chinese man and been balanced out again :haha: I have booked another appointment in 4 weeks time, which should fall around the end of AF and before ov next month if my cycle length is similar to last month, and he is going to do targeted fertility acupuncture at that one :thumbup: Obviously would love a :bfp: this month though and not need it!

x

Thats interesting about the clairvoyant Nat. It makes you wonder if you will have twins cos as us girls get older we do stand more chance of multiples.
Af arrived this evening so onwards to another cycle:wacko:
Oh ordered me another suppliment to add to my growing list of remedies! I shall now be taking mega green tea extract. I already drink green tea but these tablets are a highly concentrated extract, I'll give anything a go:haha:
I've been thinking about iui today and I got to wondering about the opinion that a baby is a blessing and not a right:shrug:. I suppose I've been playing devils advocate with myself but the world is over populated and perhaps some people like me just aren't meant to have children:shrug:, perhaps its natures way of trying to keep us humans under some sort of control:shrug:. But then the other thought I had was firstly why punish me! And secondly take a look at all the skanks and totally unfit people out there having children, why them and not people who would be great parents. Why would natures plan be a planet over run with the off spring of pretty awful people:shrug:. Perhaps I've been thinking to much today:haha:. Any opinions girls?

Lou

The exact same thoughts have crossed my mind on several occasions :wacko: I am constantly thinking that I am just not meant to be a mother and that someone up there just hasn't got that plan for me :nope: When I fell pregnant I then thought "oh thank god, it is meant for me" but then now I've had the miscarriage, I'm back to thinking it's not again! :growlmad: But then I think, if it's not meant for me, why let me get pregnant that time in the first place?? In the same way for you Lou, if women who struggle to conceive are not meant to be mothers, how come IUI or IVF then works and they do get their dream? I really don't understand why some of us struggle and others don't but I really don't think you are not meant to be a mother hun - you are and you will be one day, whether naturally or by other means. And by golly will ladies like us appreciate what we have when we do! :thumbup: And that can only mean we will make great mothers. So hopefully bringing up very loved and balanced children. And maybe we are nature's way of adding very well brought-up children to the world to balance the not-so-well-brought-up ones and help those not so fortunate later in life? :shrug: My god that's getting a bit deep! :haha:

Agree with you totally though on the amount of people who churn out children and then don't want them or treat them awful :growlmad: They seem to be everywhere to me at the moment! x

Well we sure will appreciate our little ones when we get them Nat! Its funny the things that cross your mind when things seem as though they are just not meant to be. Hopefully more good people like us will conceive because god help us all if the planet becomes over run with the other sort! I know what you mean about them being every where at the moment, I saw a young girl in town today with 4 kids and she had absolutely no control over them nor did she appear remotely interested in what they were doing. Bad language appears to be a very common form of communication with their children nowadays when they do finally put the fag down and see the children are up to no good!

Yup, ladies - I've always thought people should have to have a licence to be a dog owner, and since trying to conceive I've been more and more of the opinion that not everyone should be allowed to have a child either... There are so many bad people in our world, and they are producing little people with no morals or concept of right and wrong, and thus creating more bad people. Also, so many poor babies and children being abused, neglected and facing deprivation. It's a cruel world. I know I haven't met you ladies, but I know you'll make great mothers, role models and providers for your bubbas when they come. Don't ever stop trying - to do that would be to deprive the world of good, happy little people!

Sorry no positive ttc news... I keep checking!

All well in my weird little world. MiL driving me bonkers - trying so hard not to fall out with her, but one day I may blow! Archie doing great, he's so much fun when he's content, playing and responding to everything now. We have our big trip to the mainland next week - an early start, a ferry crossing, a 4 hour drive (each way) and a series of hospital appointments, a scan and an xray, then overnight in a hotel - all with 6 week old bubba - on my own! Will be an adventure!

Nat - love the sign! Did you swim in Lake Bled? I swam over to the island - it was so refreshing in the heat! I was there on a nature exchange, so got to explore lots of lovely places and see lots of lovely wildlife... Would love to explore that area again, but not sure where yet.

Catch up soon, ladies!

Toots- never seen one to have a reading done. Let me know how it works out.

:hi: everyone! Sorry that I've been MIA lately and very quiet. I went on a trip to St. Louis so only peeked in about once a day to check on y'alls. Then I found out my church family friend died so I was running around like my head was cut off- yesterday was visitation and today was funeral. After the funeral, DH took me to a state park so we could go hiking in this heat along with some water bottles in case we needed a drink. I was surprised that in few locations on the hike that the places was cool enough to enjoy the hike a little bit (we were walking along the bottom of some canyons). We're home now finally and I haven't gotten up the motivation to pack yet.

How's y'alls? I hope y'alls get the bfp or have a happy/healthy pregnancy.

well not givbing up quite yet even tho the bleed is heavy and painful :( but we will keep trying but not in an intense way just not gona think about it and forget about even trying for one now as i just cant do that anymore had enough of even watching out for ov now so if it happens it happens and im with you hun it only takes one good egg ! (thats if there is one in there lol ) have a good day girls xxx

:hi:
Nat - Glad you both enjoyed your break and yes that photo is very freaky!
Toots - your right most of the kids these days a dragged up not knowing what manners and proper english is supposed to sound like, poor things.
How's everyone else?

Hi girls,
Stina, good luck on your trip with Archie. Sounds as if it's going to be a little hectic doing it on your own:wacko:. Is mil interferring?!

I've been doing some reading online today and Ive been looking into wild yam supplements. I seem to be finding conflicting reports though so I posted on the main ttc forum to see if anybody had any opinions but nobody seemed interested:haha:. Apparently it raises progesterone so should be taken during lp to help implantation and prevent miscarriage. But I also read somewhere else that it is an ingredient in birth control:shrug:. If you girls know anything I'd be interested to know:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->