It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Hi there Toots,
nothing much here , on count down to my hols ....3 weeks.

That must be a lovely thought donna:happydance:. I'm looking forward to some time off that's coming up. Not going anywhere but just a break from work will be nice:thumbup:

Hey girls :)

Ooh, not long until your hols now Donna! And Lou- I'm not surprised you're looking forward to a few days off- sounds like you're having a bit of a time of it at work!

Well, today is my due date- and still nothing is going on!! I have had SO many texts etc this morning, asking if anything is going on lol- it's driving me batty! The funny thing is, I'd come on here and tell you girls before anyone else!! Off to see the midwife later- hoping she'll book me in for a sweep.

Morning ladies :hi:

Kim, Happy Due Date!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: You did say that your little man would keep you waiting didn't you? :haha: Loving the list of all the things you did over the weekend to try to get him to come out :haha: It's getting closer to my predicted date for you - think it was 31st July I said :shrug:

Donna and Lou, glad you both have holidays coming up soon :thumbup: Always nice to have a break. OH and I have our next break in mid-September when we go to Scotland for a Monday-Friday break.

I'm finding it hard to figure out what my body is doing this month :wacko: I think I am approaching ov but am not having the usual signs of it :shrug: Had absolutely no EWCM yet but my CBFM test stick this morning showed a clear second line at about the same darkness as the oestrogen line. So it looks like I'm close to peak :shrug: Obviously just trying to gauge it from the test sticks and my body's signs as can't use my monitor! I have been having odd tummy aches but they are not like my usual ov pains :shrug: Oh well, will just have to wait and see. We DTD at the weekend and last night and plan to do the 'every other day' thing the rest of this week and into the weekend so hopefully will cover it.

x

Hi girls, hope you all had a nice day. I've had the day off so have spent it gardening:wacko:, my back is killing me! How come you can spend hours in the garden and it doesn't look like you've achieved much at the end of it!:haha:
I was thinking about you today Kim, I thought we may have logged on to some news. Good luck with the midwife:flower:
Nat, every other day sounds like a good plan:thumbup:. Hopefully youre close to peaking. Are you taking anything to try and increase ewcm?

Hi Lou :flower:

Well just after I'd posted this morning, I went the loo and had loads of EWCM :thumbup: So guess it's just been hiding until then :shrug: I have had some grapefruit juice the last couple of days again (not keen on the stuff but if it helps eh? :haha:)

Gardening is hard work. My back always kills me after that x

It was obviously playing mind games with you Nat! I have been drinking orange and grapefruit juice mix cos I can't stand grapefruit on its own. Hopefully it will work just as well:thumbup:

Bad news for us today, ladies. Archie has a serious congenital heart problem - four defects - which will need at least one, maybe more operations. They were going to rush him to Yorkhill childrens hospital, but their further tests showed that it mustnt be affecting him for now. Special paediatric cardiologist off just now, so we've to come back for more tests, op booking in and for all my questions to be answered. Recovery could take one month in hospital in Glasgow... Will we be separated?

In shock.

Oh stina that's just terrible! You must be feeling so upset and scared. How did they find out about this problem?
I don't think you would be separated for a long period of time Hun. I think that they allow you to stay. My bosses grandson was in hospital for quite a long period of time and the parents were allowed to stay at the hospital with him.
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Stina we both send our love and thoughts to you both for little Archie and hope with all we have that they cure his little heart of all its problems really quickly and witht he least amount of ops possible and really hope your separation is short - our thoughts are with you :hugs:.
Kim good luck with the midwife this aftenoon x

Oh Stina, I am so sorry to hear that little Archie is poorly :cry: Sending you all lots and lots of :hugs: and thinking of you. I am not surprised you are in shock. They can do so much these days, please remember that, these surgeons know their stuff and I am sure all will be cured and sorted out. Little ones bounce back so quickly too.

How come it was not picked up at scans? x

Stina so sorry for your news, they usually let parents stay with their little ones especially when they are babies like Archie.

I can't really add much more than I've said already Stina, but you know I'm thinking about you all xx

Hi girls, hope you're all ok.

Thought I'd pop on and give you an update, although it's obviously nothing compared to what Stina is going through at the moment :(

Midwife appointment went so-so. She said he's incredibly low down now and the fact that I've had odd cramps and shooting pains (even though it's nothing like the pattern of a contraction) is showing that he's trying- he's just not quite there yet. Blood pressure has gone back to normal (120/60) which is a relief. She said he's going to be 'a good size baby' so it sounds like he may be skipping the newborn size of clothes! I've been booked in for a sweep on Monday (40+5) so we'll see what happens then.

aw stina i am so sorry to here about little archie,it is amazing what doctors can do these days.my brother in law was born with heart defects(not sure on all the details)he had his first surgery at a very young age like archie and he is now fit and well age 40,they will let u stay with archie so dont worry:hugs:

Hi Ladies :flower:

Stina, hope you are ok :hugs:

Kim, still no sign then? Getting close to 31st July!! :haha: All the best for it it does happen over the weekend, hope it is not too painful and is a swift delivery for your little one :thumbup:

How is everyone else?

I think I ov'd last night :thumbup: Had the most ovary pains (on the left) just before bed last night so think it's happened. CBFM stick looked like a peak reading yesterday morning too so that ties in. We :sex: last night too so think the :spermy: went in just as egg was coming out! If I'm right we couldn't have timed that any better I don't think :wacko:

x

Wow Nat, sounds like you couldn't have planned that any better! (it's what me and OH did on our successful cycle too!).

How is everyone else doing?

All still the same here. Baby is going nuts today for some reason- he's been moving non stop for about 2 hours now. No sign of him quietening down for labour! We went out for breakfast this morning, and then had a drive to see how to get to the SureStart Centre where I have to have my sweep on Monday (it's not our local one). I hope your predicition comes true Nat, but he'll have to get his little bum into gear soon ;)

Hope Archie is feeling better soon- the drs know what they're doing and they have new techniques all the time now so that the scars are less noticeable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->