It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Oh my god, everyone's come back! :haha:

All except Toots :shrug: Hoping she is ok.

Stina, Archie is adorable :hugs: He certainly looks very strong and healthy and I am sure he will get through anything that comes his way :thumbup:

Ink, glad you had a good holiday and it is so good to hear you are back and giving TTC another shot. Have missed you loads on here :hugs:

Donna, how was your holiday? You were away quite recently weren't you?

Mama, any news on surgery? x

Nat thank you so much for your lovely comment and we hope this She Oak works too we have to give it three months to work but hey im not losing anything by it so !.

Its so good to see that your pregnancy is coming on nice and strong you deserve it hun i am so wrapped for you both xx :hugs: :flower: xx

Nat i'm off to see the surgeon on monday.so nervous but it has to be done

Afternoon ladies :hi:
Hope everyone is doing ok xx
Sooo looking forward to the weekend this week has been a bitch x x

mamadonna wishing all the best of luck and will be thinking of you on monday hope all goes ok xx

Donna sounds like you need a good weekend to get over your week hun hope you have a good time xx

Hi Ladies :flower:

It's the weekend :happydance: Donna, sounds like you are very glad that it is!

Mama, will be thinking of you on Monday. Sure all will be fine and hopefully it will all get sorted and you can get back to TTC :thumbup:

Ink, how are you? x

yeah im good relaxed and looking forward to this SHE OAK working and now on the way to the end of this cycle but its gonna take 3 months so fingers crossed ....
how are you ? xx so excited for you xxx

Good morning lovely ladies :hi:
Hope we all are well (little ones too)
The sun is shining here and I am smiling - only one week left at work then off on hols for a week !!

Morning Donna :flower:

It's sunny here too and feels pretty autumnal, which I love :thumbup: Autumn is my fave time of the year.

Are you going away on your week off? x

Hi nat how are you hun just to let you know its raining here in london :( garden needs it tho so much for this promised indian summer think i need to go back to Rome lol still 30 over there x

Hi Ink and Mama :flower:

I'm ok, feeling fine. Having a chilled out day today, no work :thumbup:

Just counting down to Friday's scan :wacko:

Did you see doc today Mama?

x

Hi im back from the hospital,doc offered me the 8th of Nov but we are in Birmingham 4 the nite on the 19th so wouldn't be healed in time,so my op is on the 29th x

Glad you've got a date for the op Mama. How long will you be in hospital? x

Hey girls :) How's everyone doing?

Mamadonna- glad you've got a date sorted for the op. It must be good for you to have a date to focus on now.

Ink- lovely to see you back on here :) I hope that She Oak works wonders for you!

Nat- glad to hear you've been putting your feet up ;) How are you feeling in general? No doubt focusing everything on Friday! What time is the scan?

Donna- bet you can't wait to go on your hols now!

All is fine here. Actually feeling really contented at the moment. We seem to be settling down as a family. Alex is sleeping well and is even starting to have naps in the day now (even if they are on me, so I can't move lol). I can read signals of what he wants well now, or if there's something bothering him which makes us both happy! We're in a good breastfeeding routine now too, and we're managing to go out without me panicking if he wants a feed (I'm not really one for getting boobs out in public lol). OH and I are also having 'us' time too- going to matches, and out for the odd meal. OH also gives me a couple of hours on my own on a weekend to go shopping, having a coffee and read a magazine or go to the cinema whilst he looks after Alex. So all in all, it feels like we've all got a good life balance right now :)

Here's a couple more photos of my boy- can't believe he's 7 weeks old already!

Attachments

• 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 4
Aw waiting what a little cutey im pleased ur gettin settled down as a family,it sounds like Alex has made himself at home

aww what a cute little man and thank you hun we hope so too waiting on period now in 3 days so hopefully it will show and we can get busy again cant believe i put that but im so chilled out it unreal ! lol loving this stuff i would recommend it to everyone to try xx
mamma good luck honey xx :hugs:

Hi Ladies :flower:

How is everyone?

Kim, Alex is sooo cute :hugs:

Pray for our Little Bean ladies, got scan at 9.20am in the morning :wacko: Please, please still be there and ok little one [-o< I can't work out how I feel this time at the moment - kind of excited, kind of scared :shrug: I'm not sure how much of my nervousness is due to the fact I am going back to the same hospital as last time, that place only has horrible memories for me at the moment. Praying this changes tomorrow x

keeping everything crossed for you nat,i'm sure all will be fine hun:hugs:

Ladies

We're going to be a mummy and daddy! :happydance::dance::yipee::headspin:

Scan was fantastic :happydance: Baby was jumping around loads and waving arms and at the end turned to face us, could clearly see a little face :cloud9: Sonographer said all looks great :thumbup: So, so relieved right now. Just wish I could have a scan every day! :haha: Baby measured 11w4d, so has gained 2 days on earlier scan, so due date is now Monday 16th April.

Here's a pic of our growing Bean :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->