It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Nat- have a great weekend/trip! Be careful and travel safe!

Haven't heard from Lou. :shrug: Hope she's ok and will be back soon to update us.

I'm so ready for the weekend. No plans really but I intend to relax a little (somehow in the midst of doing laundry this weekend :haha:)

Oh Nat, what a gorgeous scan pic :) There's your little bean! I hope you're staying safe on your travels with all of these awful gales, and having a nice time.
On that subject, I'm hoping Stina is staying safe too, all of the way up there!

How is everyone else doing?

Things are fine here. Had a minor nervous breakdown yesterday. After Alex had a feed, he spat out a little bit of milk (always does that when he's really full!), and it had blood in it! I freaked out, and rang the health visitor immediately. She calmed me down and asked me if my nipples were sore and when I looked, the one he had been feeding from was cracked and bleeding :dohh: I felt like a right idiot but I guess it's true what they say- you never stop worrying about them, even after they're here!

Otherwise, Alex is doing very well. He was weighed last Monday and had gone up to 10lb 8oz and stayed on the 75th centile, so I'm really pleased with his progress. He's becoming so aware of everything now. Yesterday, he woke up in his crib and we could hear him chattering away to himself and giggling- he was playing with his activity spiral all by himself :cloud9: He's sleeping relatively well too. Last night, he slept from 11pm-4.45am and then 5.45am-7.45am. Just hope it stays that way! Will have to get some more updated photos of him on here soon.

Waitin- :haha: I may be laughing now but :dohh: that would be the type of thing to happen to me and I freak out the same way you do. :hugs: At least it was an easy thing to figure out. Did she mention any way to solve that cracked nipples thing? I can't wait to see more new pictures of your baby. He is doing so well.

I'm doing fine. Still in ovulation time I think. Not sure where exactly I am with that but I know I ovulate sometime this week. Just don't know when. :dohh:

I've got some Lansinoh lanolin nipple cream which is really good stuff. It's expensive, but works well and lasts for ages.
Glad you're doing well DG. Hope you've had a good week :)

Here's some latest photos of Alex. He smiles and giggles so much now, it just melts my heart :)

Attachments

• 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 1
Awww love these pictures of Alex! Had a good week but not today... Unexpected the sudden news of finding out that stepfather in law had a heart attack so we went out to wait and be with mil for 4 hours. Dr told us now we wait and see- he might recover or he might not. :shrug:

Hi Ladies :flower:

Well we're back from our hols up north! Had a nice time :thumbup:. Was very blustery up there the first couple of days but then weather improved and stayed dry, so was ok. Visited some nice places but it went so quick, as holidays always do!

DG, so sorry to hear about your stepfather-in-law, sending him get well quick wishes :hugs:

Kim, Alex is absolutely gorgeous :hugs: It must be fantastic when they start smiling and giggling :cloud9: It sounds like you are loving being a mummy.

I am ok. Still get a bit tired sometimes but waves of nausea seem to have eased off now (not that they were anywhere near bad anyway). Boob tenderness seems to be easing off the past couple of days too, which is freaking me out a bit - I want the symptoms to continue! :haha: I am counting down to our next scan on Friday 30th, despite the good early scan a couple of weeks ago I'm still going to be very nervous. I really don't like pregnancy First Tri at all, you just can't tell at all what is going on in there and whether everything is still ok :nope: I feel really bad for not enjoying this stage of pregnancy but I just can't relax. I think, should god willing all be ok at next scan, I may well relax quite a bit then x

:cry: His earth body will never get well but he's happily celebrating in heaven looking down on us. :hugs:

Nat- glad you had a good trip and that you're finally back. It's been so quiet around here lately.

How's everyone else?

DG, I'm so sorry hun :hugs:

It is very quiet on here. It's a shame x

hiya girls just back from 39 degrees in italia and am bloody freezing so glad im going back next month for a few days back to shorts and T"s have had to put trousers on today :(

It's a matter of the mind. Do not stress! Relax and think about those spermies swimmin up stream! Positive thoughts!

Well we're back from our hols up north! Had a nice time :thumbup:. Was very blustery up there the first couple of days but then weather improved and stayed dry, so was ok. Visited some nice places but it went so quick, as holidays always do!

DG, so sorry to hear about your stepfather-in-law, sending him get well quick wishes :hugs:

Kim, Alex is absolutely gorgeous :hugs: It must be fantastic when they start smiling and giggling :cloud9: It sounds like you are loving being a mummy.

I am ok. Still get a bit tired sometimes but waves of nausea seem to have eased off now (not that they were anywhere near bad anyway). Boob tenderness seems to be easing off the past couple of days too, which is freaking me out a bit - I want the symptoms to continue! :haha: I am counting down to our next scan on Friday 30th, despite the good early scan a couple of weeks ago I'm still going to be very nervous. I really don't like pregnancy First Tri at all, you just can't tell at all what is going on in there and whether everything is still ok :nope: I feel really bad for not enjoying this stage of pregnancy but I just can't relax. I think, should god willing all be ok at next scan, I may well relax quite a bit then x

where abouts did you go nat?
and its only natural to worry,but i'm sure all will be fine:hugs:

so sorry dg:hugs:

holiday sounded lovely ink:thumbup:

hope every1 else is ok

waiting your little mam is adorable

has any1 heard from windswept

where abouts did you go nat?
and its only natural to worry,but i'm sure all will be fine:hugs:

so sorry dg:hugs:

holiday sounded lovely ink:thumbup:

hope every1 else is ok

waiting your little mam is adorable

has any1 heard from windswept or toots?

Windswept is here! Sorry for abandoning everyone - been busy being Archie's mum. We too had a holiday, just down to my family on the mainland, but it was so lovely to take my wee man with me! He took everything in and made the whole trip lots of fun!

I see there are the usual highs and lows on this thread. Nat - totally understand your nervousness - we were the same (and will be much worse next time given heart issues). But all will be well for you on 30th...

All well with Archie - paediatrician described him as a very bright, alert and sociable young man. He loves everyone and shares his smiles, giggles and stories freely! He's itching to get moving, and can already roll from front to back with help (if i tuck his knees under). He's grabbing toys and has worked out how to make some of his toys make noise. And, he's slept over 7 hours in a row for the past 6 nights! Usual is 8 pm til 4 am, then 4.20 am til 7 am.

Trying not to think about what's to come - still can't believe it.

Anyway, here's a wee photo of my cheeky little man! I love him!

Cx

Attachments

• archie.jpg
    archie.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 4
aw windswept he is adorable growing so big already,it sounds like the wee little man is keeping u all busy

my holiday was lovely and wish i was still there its so cold here and now raining .
when we were there we met up with friends and the wife of one is a homopathic farmacist and she has given me SHE OAK to take 7 drops three times a day and what it does is relaxes and balances yur hormones and guarantees to help with falling pregnant within three months so i though what the hell and im giving it one last try see what happens but if nothing i am DEFINATELY giving up on my 45th birthday this christmas !.

Hope everyone else is ok and will catch up with you all tomorrow morning xx

aw ink so pleased to have you back on board,this stuff sounds interesting(never heard of it b4)fingers crossed it works for you hun

Stina - Archie is beautiful , a happy little chappie too by the looks of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->