It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Hi girls just popped on to see how you are all doing. Stina im sure Archie will pull through his little op really well and wish you both all the best.
Me well not trying anymore and have now got a year of operations to get through am having keyhole surgery to correct a problem with both my knees and then around three months later will be having both my hips broken and set straight so its a good job we are not trying anymore coz it would have been a huge problem if i had have been pregnant coz walking for me know is a huge problem and now dont go far, but at least they can do something for me but he did say that it would have been better if he had seen me 20 years ago lol but i wasnt living here then but hey looking forward to being pain free in hips and knees will keep you all posted.
Good luck to all still trying and Nat good luck on your coming delivery ! xx

Ink :hugs: You'll have to check in occasionally so we all know how you are getting on with all the surgeries... :hugs: :flower:

i will as i wont be able to do anything else lol hope you ok x

aww bless you i hope all goes ok for you and you get your little one very soon xx

I'm sure it will. Just more waiting and I don't do good with being patient. :blush:

Hi Ladies :flower:

Ink, good to hear from you. Sorry to hear you've got all that surgery to come. Do stay in touch and keep us posted on how it all goes. Do you have a date for the first surgery?

Everyone else ok?

I can't believe I've hit 30 weeks pregnant today :wacko: It is going so fast! And I just don't feel prepared!! :nope: It is just the nursery that is freaking me out though, still waiting on my friend's chap to get back to us with a quote to start it for us. I hate waiting on other people to get things done :growlmad: Waiting also to hear from double glazing guy on a date our new windows and doors will be done but he did say it would be a couple of weeks from when he came last Monday before he could give a date. I think I just have a fear of little one coming early when everything isn't sorted :wacko:

x

Nat- happy 30 weeks! Wow, 7 to 10 more weeks til baby's fully baked! :shock:

:thumbup: Doing good over here. Thanks for asking.

:hi: everyone else!

I'm fine thanks ladies x
Nat don't talk to me about new windows and doors !!
A sore point at the moment, we are STILL waiting to have ours done and this is now 9 weeks on aarrgghh .....

aww thanks girls i got the knees op date today its on the 7th march at 7.30pm so heres hoping they take the pain out of those but i wish they would do the hips first they are soo ssooo painful right now and only getting worse but they know what they are doing i suppose x thank you for all your well wishes and when i come out i will come on and let you know how it is xxxx

:hugs: Ink, I hope they can get rid of/reduce the pains you are dealing with right now in both your hips and knees. That sucks that you're in so much pain though. :hugs:

yeah but ive been coping with it for over 10 years as no-one would listen to me before i moved here but to be fair they have only got really bad in the last 6 months and the pain gts horrendous at times but you work through it and as im so used to it there is no point saying anything as it doesnt take it away but hubby is so sweet and asks how i am all the time and texts me from work as i cant now go anywhere and am homebound completely but hey i have my drawing and watching tv oh yay thats exciting ! NOT ! but i have all my friends on here too so thank you girls xxxxx :hugs: :flowers:

Ink :hugs: So sweet of your man to check up on you like that. :cloud9: He's really loving to you. :thumbup: I'm glad you got us besides the tv and drawing. Girl needs friends, doesn't she?

lol yep she definately does i totally agree yer man is yer man but girlfriends are the best <3 <3

Girls i need your help ! , because the hospital told me i was peri-menopausal i didnt believe them and neither did my acupuncurist so she suggested we used clearblue ovulation predictor sticks to see if i was still ovulating, so this cycle we did and guess what i got a smiley face on day 11 well imagine my shock so we got busy that day just once and now since then i have been told i need all these ops and after 5 years of trying and now stopping what are the chances of me getting pregnant this month , bearing in mind i cant be right now as i need these ops done as i wont be able to carry the extra weight around with my hips pain and knees pain and is it bad to wish that i actually wasnt. I've been holding in these feeelings for two days now and im 5 days away from period and really panicking now that i dont get it Really need the HELP to justify these feelings :(

:hugs: Well, no gurantees here... Any symptoms to make you think that you could possibly be pregnant?

I agree- girlfriends are the best. :thumbup:

not as yet i mean i am tired and do have slight cramping and my boobs hurt like hell and i mean hell but i normally get sore boobs before af and i have felt really wet today but havent really thought about that runny nose and sneezing but am sure thats just the bloody cold weather lol x, hopefully im worrying for no reason but it would just be my luck !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->