It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

:dohh: Seems like you get a bfp at the worst possible times. :shrug: Hopefully you're not but if you are, it is what it is. :shrug:

I'm having a mellow day... One of those days where I think I'm never going to see a bfp in my lifetime cuz I gotta wait so long to see if the treatment is working for my DH but I know I'll get there eventually. Just doesn't seem possible. :dohh:

Hi Ladies :flower:

DG, I do not want to hear that negativity :nope: You will get there one day however it may be :thumbup: Stay positive!

Ink, keep us posted on whether AF shows. If you do happen to get a :bfp: then it is just meant to be :thumbup:

As for me, I am doing fine. We had some good news last night - my friend's chap gave us the quote for starting the nursery for us and, all being well, is doing the wood panelling, new skirting and dado rail for us next weekend :happydance: He is also going to undercoat it all so we will then just have to find the silver grey colour we want to do the panelling and paint that and overcoat the dado rail and skirting in white :thumbup: Then we will paper the top half of the walls. So keen to start on it now and get it done.

x

I know I need to stay upbeat and think positive but at the same time I don't want to be too hopeful in case we're not able to use DH's sperms to create a baby out of love. I'm in better mood today. Only 2 1/2 months til we know where his sperms stand.

:wohoo: Glad they'll be able to do the work for you and get it all done. Reasonable price I take it too? I can't wait for you to post pics of the nursery when it's all done.

thank you Nat thats what i needed to hear i will just have to put the ops off if it happens but deep down i dont think it has so a bit more relaxed today xx

:hugs: Ink we gotta keep each other sane in those times haven't we? :flower: :hugs: Definitely keep us in the loop on what happens.

yea i will how are you today apart from chilly so cold out here and my hubby has just flown to rome this afternoon and his mum has just told me its snowing hard there and he is now worried his flight will get diverted and he wont be able to come home for monday and its his birthday on wednesday and my daughter is driving down to see me on wednesday so he wants to be back so we can all celebrate so i hope he will be back lol , although its nice and peaceful and very tidy at the mo lol

Ink-I'll pray your man makes it home safe. :flower: He will. He has to and in time for his birthday. :hugs:

I'm doing good. It's a cold day here- little bit of snow on the ground (not enough to cover up the ugly brown grass). But I have fun plans on the agenda- movies, visit FIL, and a party tonight. :thumbup: It all makes for a good weekend, eh?

I keep getting people telling me that I will get pregnant this year- they feel it.. :shock: :dohh: If only they knew ALL of what I know as of right now. :shrug: However, I am taking it one day at a time- testing of ovulation to track that starts tomorrow. :thumbup: It's pretty much the only thing in my control anyways- peeing on those sticks to figure out when I ovulate. :dohh: Then again maybe they're right- it is gonna happen this year, just need the dr to help us get it.

lol we did the oviulation sticks for the first time this cycle and i got mine on cd11, i was so shocked and (well him wanting this baby a little bit more than me as he has no kids), only decided to do it on the day i got the smiley face and no more after that :shock: i couldnt believe it and it didnt matter what i did to encourage him to get it on !!! No Go!!, so if we have this cycle it will be a bloody miracle but im sure your hubby's swimmers will be ok and that it will happen when they are really good for you both.
I hope that you have a brilliant time at the party, i will be on tomorrow afternoon want to hear all about it , have a good one speak to you tomorrow xxxx :hugs: :flower:

Ink- there is no guarantee that my DH has any swimmers. :shrug: they did not find any both times the SA was done so we are playing the wait and see game to see if medicine will help or if surgery is necessary to achieve that goal.

Movie was good. I had never seen any movie in 3D before.

oh hun i had no idea when will you know and i have never seen a movie in 3D either oh wait i may have seen one of the friday the thirteenth"s in 3d but the glasses back then were shit lol and it was in the 80's as far as i remember , try not too think back that far lol.
How was your sunday ! x

Dinner at the in laws was overwhelming for me. I was quiet the entire time. They all chattered about (there were 11 of us there and when it gets bigger than just 3 or 4, I tend to get lost with the conversations). :shrug: Party afterwards in another place was easier for me as all the people there can sign so I was a wallflower just saying hi to people there. :haha: I stayed at the party for about a good 1 1/2 hours before we decided to leave and come home to retire for the night. :thumbup:

Ink- I don't say much about it anymore right now. We know for sure that there is no sperms but they are trying medicine to see if that helps. That will take about 3 months to see results but they can check the blood in about a month's time to see if it's helping. So that's May probably that we'll know more. If no sperms still, then we're looking at surgery as an option to explore what's up with that- and whether there are any sperms that can be taken (or if it's blockage that can be fixed). It's been frustrating but we're just taking it one day at a time. When we first found out and he told me the results, I had a weird reaction- I laughed. But at that time I was just thinking how ironic it was that we used condoms as a birth control prevention so all that money wasted on condoms when he's been shooting blanks... :shrug: I hope we don't go further than the medicine (but if we have to, then hopefully surgery will give us our answers). I would hate to have to resort to using sperm donors just because they couldn't find sperms in my man. At least we have options that can be done now (compared with more than 10 years ago when they would not do anything to fix male infertility). :shrug: I forgot to start my opk today. Oh well, I'll start it tomorrow and remember to do it.

It's been a good day. I need to plan my Valentine's dinner for my man... I know I'm going to cook breakfast meal. Haven't decided what though yet. What are y'alls doing for your Valentine's? I ordered DH a new 4 by 4 rubic cube (the other one he has broke) and Father Ted seasons dvds.

How is everyone?

Happy Valentines Day to you all for tomorrow :kiss: DG, I've just bought my OH some nice chocs and a little bottle of Prosecco. Didn't have a clue what to get him! Plan to cook us a nice meal too tomorrow night but don't know what yet :shrug:

x

Finally settled on 2 possibilities and let my DH choose which one he wanted. He said he wanted pancakes so pancakes it is... I gotta go shopping after work to get the stuff I need- we're out of pancake mix so easy to find and buy. :shrug:

I know what you mean. Nat, it was so hard for me to decide what to give my man for valentine's day so I ended up letting him tell me some ideas last Saturday and I ordered them off amazon so they should arrive today or tomorrow. :shrug: Email said they'd arrive today (valentine's day) so perfect timing but we'll see if they do. I love my gift from my husband. He gave me a heart shaped rose quartz stone on a necklace. Perfect gift really. :thumbup: Just need to make the card I plan to make today for his card. Wanted to copy my ultrasound picture of my heart shaped uterus for his valentine's card. Sounds corny but I think it's perfect this year for him.

What did your men give you all? I hope they gave you something nice/decent!

DG, sounds like you had a nice valentines day and your gift does sound lovely :thumbup: OH bought me a box set of 'Not Going Out', a comedy series I love, so was pleased with that. I cooked us a nice casserole dinner too :thumbup: He had his Prosecco with his dinner and has nearly ate all the choccies I bought him :haha:

I've had a midwife appointment this morning and thankfully all still seems to be going well :happydance: BP was fine at 106/60, urine fine, bump measuring bang on for 31 weeks and little one's heartbeat good :cloud9: I was pleased to see my BP and urine were still fine as I have had a couple of instances of something strange recently and was a bit worried my BP had shot up or something. Once nearly 2 weeks ago and then again yesterday at work I've had a spell of lights flashing in my vision, both times it lasted around 15-20 minutes. It's really weird and it's hard to see properly when it happens :wacko: On both occasions I haven't had a headache or anything else with it, no dizziness or anything. Just the vision issue. Told midwife and she said, as my BP and urine are still fine and BP has been fine throughout so far, she thinks it may be caused by a dip in either blood pressure or blood sugar. Said it could even be down to baby's position, ie s/he could press on a blood vessel for a while and then when s/he moves my blood pressure may briefly 'spike' causing it. She just said to monitor it and if it keeps happening let her know and she'll check my BP again.

On looking on the internet though, another thing it seems it could be is a 'visual migraine' :shrug: I have never had a migraine in my life and am very lucky in that I very rarely get any kind of headache. But it says that pregnancy hormones can trigger them in women who have never had them before and you can get just visual ones without the headache, which are described as exactly what I had both times. So could be those. Apparently they often then go once you've had the baby :shrug:

Other than this weird thing, I still feel very well in general and think I have been very lucky so far with pregnancy :thumbup: Just get odd little aches and pains, mainly at night, but other than that am pretty good :thumbup:

How is everyone? x

:hi: Sounds like you're doing really well, Nat! Sounds bit scary/frustrating with the vision issue but glad the midwife checked you out and that it's not happening often.

I'm doing good. :thumbup: Nothing to report here except I've been tracking my ovulation. Bit disappointed that I don't get to test on the opks this weekend when I need to. :dohh: But then again, it's not something i want to take out of my house and risk possibly of someone seeing me doing the opk at the retreat. :shrug: At least the line did get darker today so i know that means I should be ovulating this weekend. :thumbup: Just won't get to see the line progress more than what I have today. :dohh:

Nat i had those sight things when my bp dropped a bit its generally nothing to worry about just take it easy and give that little one a rub to help it move positions and then it eases off and it doesnt harm baby , aww good luck hun not long to go now xx

Hey ladies - still here and checking up on you all every now and then!

Just thought I'd let you all know that my wee fella has his date... We go in on Friday, and the op is on Monday.

It's going to be the longest 6 hours in my life, while he's in theatre, and the following days (and nights) are going to be hell on earth while he's in intensive care. I've never left him for more than a couple of hours, and never overnight - the separation is going to hurt. I am feeling a bit numb about it all - concentrating on the logistics of going away for such a long time, making sure dogs, cat, ducks, fish and plants are all catered for and all business closed.

I think Archie senses something, despite me being very strong and neither of us letting him see us upset. He's such a happy boy that his good spirits rub off on us and we are just fine when he's here - but the moment he goes to bed we are in tatters.

Sorry for such a negative post - I have relied on you lovely ladies so much until now, and I reckon you are going to be a big support to me in the coming weeks - even if it's just for distraction!

Everyone wear something red next Friday to raise awareness of congenital heart disease... They chose a very appropriate day for 'Wear Red Day'! In the words of Ben Howard, 'keep your head up, keep your heart strong' - my motto for the coming weeks.

Cx

I will definitely wear red hun,is that the 24th?

And i also wanna wish ur little fella all the luck in the world,i can't even begin to imagine how ur feeling,but we will certainly all be here for you:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->