It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Thanks Mama! Yes, it's the 24th... I will wear red, but Archie and his daddy won't have to, as they are both very red anyway!

Stina , red it is then for the 24th, will be thinking of you all esp wee Archie xx

Aww Stina, I can't imagine how you're feeling. But little Archie is going to be in the best place and he's already proved what a strong little guy he is :thumbup:

We will all be here for you during this difficult time :hugs: And yes, of course, I will wear something red this Friday :thumbup:

x

We will be wearing red too, Nat we are all here for you both and little Archie, we will be thinking of you and wish you and Archie all the best he is certainly a little fighter and such a cutie xxx

:hugs: Wind- wow... Good luck with that. :hugs: Archie is very strong and he'll do awesome. He is already a little perfect miracle the way he is right now. :hugs: I will definitely wear red this Friday. :thumbup: I have a couple red shirts so that'd be no problem (and red croc shoes). Kids are pretty resilent in this way- they're quick to heal from anything and are able to bounce back faster than us adults. We'll be more than happy to check on you on here and make sure you're doing alright. I will definitely be praying for your family.

Hi Ladies :flower:

Hope everyone is ok. Stina, thinking of you and little Archie in the run up to his big day :hugs:

I'm remembering our little angel that we lost today - it is a year today since I got my first :bfp: So much has happened in that year and we are now so close to having our little one :cloud9: But I'll never forget the little one we lost :cry:

x

PS: Ink, meant to say, thanks for your post about the vision thing, it is very reassuring to hear of someone else who had the same and that it wasn't anything to worry about :thumbup:

:hugs: I'll light a candle for your angel baby, Nat. :hugs: :flower: These anniversaries are not easy to cope with but you've got our support. :hugs:

Hey Nat- this might cheer ya up... I had to deal with a sumo wrestling match injury and food fight on the table at breakfast... Would you like to trade your quiet morning with mine?

ok- to clarify- the sumo wrestling match- 2 kids run straight into each other, 1 fine and the other stunned into dizziness... She's fine now thank goodness... The food fight- well let's just say the table lost cuz the kid threw up her entire breakfast (which was all of the eggs she had consumed) on the table. Yuck, what a way to turn me off from finishing my breakfast (which I was only halfway thru). :thumbup: Very effective tool for losing weight I think.

Hey everyone :) How are things? Hope everyone is well.

Nat- how are you feeling? Have you had any more vision/migrane problems? I hope you're alright. How has the pregnancy been treating you in general? I can't believe how quick time is flying by. Bubba will be full term before you know it! :)

Stina- OH, Alex and I will all be wearing red today. Thinking of you guys.....Archie is such a strong little boy, I have total confidence that he'll be absolutely fine :)

How is everybody else?

I feel so out of it in here- my little boy is very time consuming! I hardly get on my laptop anymore but I must try & come on here on my phone more. We've actually got a trip to the hospital with Alex this morning. A couple of weeks ago, I noticed a lump on Alex's hand and when I took him to the doctor, he couldn't be 100% sure what it was so we have a trip to the ultrasound department for a scan on his hand. I'm trying not to worry, but a mum will always worry I guess ;) Otherwise, things are fine. I've just stopped breastfeeding, so I managed to get to 6 months :) Alex is now on 3 meals a day, and especially loves his Weetabix in the morning!

Still no sign of Toots? :(

I've got on a red tshirt and red crocs for Archie today. :thumbup: Hey, I might as well wear red all weekend- I'll have to look to see if I have 2 or 3 more red shirts, probably can pull that off. :smug: I'm doing fine. Ready for the weekend.

How's everyone? Hope everything goes well with Archie today and his scheduled surgery Monday.

Nat- hope you're feeling better too.

Hi Ladies :flower:

I'm doing ok thanks DG and Kim :thumbup: Thankfully not had any more vision issues since the time I posted about so hoping it either won't happen again or it's just a minor occasional inconvenience. In general I do think I've been very lucky with this pregnancy, have been pretty well. Just starting with a few more niggles now as Bean is getting bigger - mainly niggling aches and pains (mainly at night in hips and legs!), slight heartburn on occasion and, just this past few days, I think I've started with some Braxton Hicks contractions! :wacko: Have felt my womb go 'tight' and, when I feel my tummy, it's rock hard :wacko: Doesn't last long and doesn't hurt but I have had occasions where I've had 2 or 3 in pretty quick succession! I've been trying to figure out whether it is them or is way Bean is lying (ie is it his/her back along my tummy :shrug:)

We've got our tour of the maternity ward tomorrow, looking forward to that :happydance:

Kim, hope Alex got on ok at the hospital today?

Been thinking of you all today Stina - I wore red. I attach a pic, hopefully you can see I've wore a red top under my work pinafore today - this can count as a 'nearly 33 week bump pic' too :thumbup:

Nat- your bump looks amazing!

:hi: Mama and everyone! Have a great weekend y'alls. I'll definitely be checking in for updates from Stina and Archie.

Everythings fine here dg just waiting on af as usual,I've learned after all this time not to expect anything else

I hear ya, mama... I'm the same. I'm expecting her in like 7 days. :shrug: Until then I'm gonna enjoy not seeing her yet. :thumbup:

I wonder how Stina and Archie are doing. I wonder how Nat is too.

I can't believe its nearly time for the next fall out crew baby,its crazy how time is flying

Yeah, I know... We need a new bfp soon or we'll be stuck waiting for the next baby to come along. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->