It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

We're trying again! Giving it a go for September, then giving it a miss oct to jan... Mr Windswept is so busy July to November that we need to time it right! If we have a choice!

Hope everyone is well...? Cx

I need to change my signature!

So pleased for you hun,we are kinda just seeing how things go.

We still have our genetic testing results to get on the 5th of Sept so it all depends on what the results bring i guess

Good luck mama and Yay windswept!

I'm kinda stuck in limbo right now. We've decided to opt for donor sperm so right now waiting for an appt. We'll be making one on Monday- not sure for when. Then I have no idea when after that point, cuz I think the first appt will be an information meeting where we discuss the options and fees involved as well as any tests the clinic might require of us that we haven't done already.

Just fine... Got my appt lined up but nervous about what the fees will look like and how we're supposed to go from here in our journey but I know I got you all in my corner rooting for me to get that bfp. :hugs:

How have you been donna? How's everyone else? It's been quiet in here.

DG - that's all very exciting! We're all rooting for you. Well, I am confused... My womanly week is 5 days late now. I've had odd cramping at odd times during the month and am feeling really, really exhausted. No part of me thinks I could be pregnant - sex was the last thing on my mind last month, so I guess my cycle is still upset with everything it's been through. Hope it fixes itself soon so we can get on with things!

Mama - any news on your results?

Cx

Wind- I've heard that having a baby tends to throw your normal cycle out of whack. :shrug: Could be that. The tiredness- could it be your iron being low?

Hi sorry i didn't get on sooner,my baby was a little boy ,unfortunately he had extra chromosome number 13,basically the face and brain doesn't form properly and pregnancy will always end in mc because of the severe abnormalities ,me and hubby have both had blood taken today to check for any abnormalities in our chromosomes but now we have to wait up to 6 wks to get the results,but my consultant was pretty sure we have nothing to worry about and she doesn't see any reason why we shouldn't go on to have a perfectly healthy pregnancy and baby,so looks like we were just unlucky last time and hopefully b4 xmas we will have a lovely bfp!

Windswept my cycle went wonky this month almost 3 wks late,my consultant took blood for to do a pg test but by the time i got home af was here,fingers crossed urs turns out to be a lovely bfp!

mama- that's what happened to my sister. She had 2 beautiful healthy kids, then the third baby she carried had that extra chromosome and that one miscarried. Hopefully the next time you get a bfp will be a healthy beanie.

Wind- hope it is a bfp for you!

Thanks dg,did ur sister go on to have anymore?i really want to but scared it will happen again :(

No as it was hard enough for her to cope with losing that angel Xavier and then she had marriage troubles so had to focus on that instead along with raising her two young kids. :hugs: I don't know if she'll still plan on having another one in the near future when they do finally move out of the in-laws. They had to move in with the in-laws shortly after that. :shrug:

But I have faith that you will have a healthy one this next time. :hugs:

Aw thank you,and i wish you and ur sister all the best of luck for the future

Hi Ladies :hi:

Sorry I've been absent for a while. Little Miss been keeping me busy and laptop was out of use for a while (due to Little Miss being sick on it :haha:) so was doing any internet over phone which was a pain.

How is everyone?

Windswept and Mama, hope you are both feeling a bit better, physically anyway. Mama, so sorry to hear about your little boy angel. I am sure it was likely a one-off occurrence and that next time all will be fine :thumbup: I'll never know what caused the loss of our angel last year but we then went on to have Ciara so I reckon was probably some abnormality there that prevented the pregnancy continuing. Stina, glad to hear you are trying again, that's fab :happydance: Hoping a :bfp: is just around the corner for you :thumbup:

DG, hope things progress quickly for you with the donor sperm. You really deserve some luck now :hugs:

Donna, how are you?

I will sort out some more pics of our little girl soon and put them on here. She's growing so fast. Is nearly sitting up now and chattering away :cloud9: x

Nat- can't wait to see new pics of your baby girl. :wohoo: I bet she's really grown!

Lovely to here from you Nat,yeah I'm hoping last time was just a one off and next time we'll have a healthy little bean,i just wish the results where in from me and hubby,I've done so much waiting around for the last few yrs.

It is scary how quick they grow up my eldest was 20 yesturday!time does fly by!
Looking forward to more pics of ciara

Morning Nat :hi:
Not bad here..just returned to work after a few months off sick..quite busy now but better than twidling my thumbs..Ciara is a little heart breaker for sure looking forward to more pics.
How's you ?

Hi everyone :)

Oops, I didn't realise how long it had been since I was last in here. I just don't know where the time has gone!

Hope everyone is ok. Stina, how are you feeling now? Mama, I'm sorry for the loss of your little boy. I hope you get some answers soon. How's everyone else?

All is good here. Alex has been walking properly for almost a month now, so he's quite the little whirlwind. He dismantled half of the Clinique make up counter in Boots yesterday! He's really coming on now. He says quite a few words- apart from the usual (mama, dada etc), he says nana (banana), door, baabaa, duck, dog, bump, bye bye, hiya, shoe....and he's constantly surprising us with new things each day :) I love it.
He did land me up in A&E on Wednesday though lol. He launched at me to give me a hug and pushed me over, and I fell backwards and hit my head on a chair & got knocked out! I came around to Alex stood over me saying 'mama', and poking my eyes lol. They don't warn you about getting concussion when you have a baby lol.

We had a lovely day on his 1st birthday. We went to Chester Zoo, and Alex loved seeing the animals. Luckily, we had good weather too. A couple of days before, we had a birthday party for him with his friends, and it went really well. We had a Mickey Mouse theme so banners, tablecloth, plates, balloons- even his cake was Mickey :)

I'll try & get on here on my laptop soon and post some pics x

I can post one from my phone to start with anyway....!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79