It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Hey Ladies

I've got bad news... I now have an angel baby. They reckon I was 10 weeks dead on, and lost my baby.

It was Archie's big birthday weekend (all my family up, big beach party, being hostess to lots of loved ones, camping, etc) and the bleeding started on Saturday evening when everyone was having a ball... Then got heavier and heavier. My poor family should've had the big announcement over Sunday dinner, but got a pitiful cry on Sunday morning. What a disaster.

Scan this morning showed no baby, but a bundle of tissue. I've to wait until Monday to see if I need a D&C or if it has passed itself.

Archie makes everything better - he's such a wee star. But I don't think I have to tell you guys how harsh it is... Physically as well as mentally.

I'm coping really well, thanks to having my brother and my daddy here (my best pals) and their ladies... And thanks to Archie's smile. Mr W is not coping very well - when we think about it we've had a pretty awful year between his mum's breast cancer, Archie's op and now this. Mr W thinks it's our fault :(

I haven't even read the latest posts, but hope all is well with everyone else.

Cx

Ah no i truly am very sorry,its heartbreaking,i really don't know what to say :(

Oh Stina, I am so sorry. I remember how horrid it is all too well. Sending you huge hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

im so sorry to hear your news stina and wish you well, i had a neg test this morning as my cramping last night got a lot stronger, nipps not so sore anymore and boobs now starting to hurt like they would if period was about to show and cervix has dropped a bit more than the other day so will have to wait and see if i have another angel to follow the others will let you all know, im going awol for a while til i know whats happening. Wish you well Stina hugs from us all xx

Ladies, how is everyone?

Stina, how are things now? Mama, how did scan go? Ink, hoping that the neg test is wrong and the cramping meant nothing?

DG, how are you doing?

x

My scan last Thursday still wasn't clear enough so they are scanning me again on Thursday

Uh, I'm fine- just staying busy. DH has a biopsy scheduled July 5th to see if it's a blockage issue or if it's lack of sperms. He's already said he'd want surgery to fix the blockage if it's that and if it's the lack of sperms, we're going to seek donor sperm route for me to get pregnant. Trying not to think too much about what ifs right now.

Sending :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to both wind and ink... It's sucky to hear you both got pregnant and now lost (or maybe) your baby angels. Never fun. My sister recommends a book- she read it after she lost her angel Xavier (she carried him for 15 weeks and he was gone at 13 weeks). Grieving the Child I Never Knew by Kathe Wunnenberg is the name of the book and the author. I don't know if you'll want to read it but just passing word along since that's the book that helped my sister a lot. :shrug:

Hi girls just thought id let you all know i went for a scan this afternoon as i started spotting this mornin unfortunately baby didn't have a heart beat i am beyond devastated but holding it together for my kids,now i need to decide what comes next whether i want to let nature take its course or use medical management,really can't understand why this keeps happening to me

:hugs: oh mama... :hugs: That's a hard decision. How long would they leave it alone for if you decide the nature route?

The nurse is gonna phone me tomorrow but i guess they would probably leave me till over the wknd if i wanted

:hugs: what would be best for you? I know with my sister, she was better off having a d&c (or is it c&d). :hugs: I'll be praying for you mama. :hugs:

Oh Mama, I'm so sorry hun :hugs: Are they going to do any testing as it has happened more than once for you now?

With my loss last year they were happy to leave me 2 weeks for nature to take it's course but I gave it a week before going the medical management route.

Sending you lots of :hugs: hun, here if you have any questions about medical management x

Thanks everyone,looks like nature is doing its own thing,I'm in quite a lot of pain

yeah Nat they have offered me tests,i need to get some answers

So sorry you're in pain Mama, hope it settles down quickly for you and you get some answers from the tests :hugs:

:hugs: Praying and sending lots of comforting thoughts in your direction Mama. It's good they'll do tests now to see why it's happening.

sorry ladies but i had a 5 week miscarriage thats why i havent been on and so sorry to hear about your loss too mamadonna i WILL not be tryng anymore i have had it im working and enjoying it and we have so much stress at the moment as our landlady has the house we rent up for sale and didnt tell us so we have 8 weeks to find somewhere she had the cheek to say we could buy it but its 280,000 and we would need a deposit of 28,000 i mean where the hell do we get 28,000 from and i wouldnt want to buy it after what shes done tbh just cant cope with anything else, send all my best wishes out to windswept and mamadonna xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->