It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Oh ink- that's just awful of the landlady to do that to you. :grr: Hope you find a place soon!

sorry ladies but i had a 5 week miscarriage thats why i havent been on and so sorry to hear about your loss too mamadonna i WILL not be tryng anymore i have had it im working and enjoying it and we have so much stress at the moment as our landlady has the house we rent up for sale and didnt tell us so we have 8 weeks to find somewhere she had the cheek to say we could buy it but its 280,000 and we would need a deposit of 28,000 i mean where the hell do we get 28,000 from and i wouldnt want to buy it after what shes done tbh just cant cope with anything else, send all my best wishes out to windswept and mamadonna xxx

I'm so sorry ink,and to have to dear with ur stupid landlady too,this is what i fear about private renting,we rent ours and i always worry that'll happen to us :hug:

Ink, so sorry to hear of the mc and the issue with your landlady :hugs: I can't believe there have been 3 MCs on here :nope:

Mama, how are you now?

Hoping Stina is ok too :hugs:

I'm so so,tryin to just get on with things,physically I'm fine tho thank you

Hi ladies just thought I'd do a quick update , Nothing much happening here.
Ink , Mama my heart goes out to you both :hugs:

Hi Ladies :flower:

How is everyone? Mama, Ink and Stina, hope you are all ok.

Donna, hi :hi:

All ok here. Enjoying watching our little girl grow and develop by the day :flower: She will be 12 weeks on Monday, it has gone so fast. I will post a few up to date piccies soon, just need to download some from my camera. She's smiling away a lot now, gurgling and cooing and really trying to grasp things now. She's always looking around. We are very lucky in how she is sleeping at night, she is doing 7 or 8 hour stretches the majority of the time and has even done a few nights of 10 or 11 hours! Sleeping in the day is more difficult as she tends to only want to sleep on someone, just wakes up as soon as you put her down in her basket. She will sleep in the car seat though if we go somewhere x

Nat- :cloud9: I'm glad to hear your baby girl is doing good. :thumbup: Cannot wait to see pictures of her!

I'm fine, just waiting for the biopsy results so while I'm waiting, I'm keeping myself busy with stuff.

I just had to post to say hi! :hi: I can't believe this thread is still going! I remember it from my last time TTC, I posted in here a few times but mostly just stalked :blush: and now I'm back again for number 2 :)

Hi Silverwillow :hi:

Yes this thread is still going, although it's a lot quieter than it used to be. Most of the original members are still popping in to it and there have been many ups and downs in it over the nearly 2 years(!) it has been going. Unfortunately the lady who started the thread (Toots) hasn't been on in a long time, the rest of us really miss her and hope she is OK :cry:

It is lovely to hear that ladies stalk this thread still :thumbup: Lovely to see that you have a little girl now, same here :thumbup: Our LO is nearly 3 months now. No plans to TTC number 2 for us yet but maybe some time in the future :flower:

Feel free to join us on the 'It Fell Out' crew - we'd be happy to support you in your quest for baby number 2 :thumbup:

x

Thanks Nat, your LO is so cute, belated congratulations :)
I hope Toots is ok, I remember chatting to her about cats, we had our feline babies in common.
I had a read through some old posts and it is so lovely to see all the old TTCers from last time round that now have their much wanted babies! Also I can see there have been some losses and other sad things happen, :hugs: to all those ladies.

This is our first month trying for number 2, we had planned to wait until her first birthday but got impatient! :blush:

Hi everyone.

Sorry I haven't been on in so long :blush: I kept meaning to do it but honestly, I just don't know where time goes nowadays. It's scary!

I'm sorry to see such sad news on here with the angel babies :cry: I feel awful that I haven't been around much and given my support. If anyone needs a chat, please feel free to get in touch and I will get my act together and reply, I promise!!

Hi SilverWillow, I remember you! How are you doing? Our babies are pretty close in age- Alex is only 3 weeks older! I hope number 2 arrives for you soon. We've haven't got any plans for another at the moment. Alex keeps us busy enough as is it!

Speaking of my little boy, we are now in the middle of planning his first birthday. I just can't believe where this past year has gone! We're not doing anything big- just a little Mickey Mouse themed tea party/playtime with his baby friends the Sunday before his birthday and on the actual day of his birthday, a trip to Chester Zoo with just family. Hoping the weather holds! We've just finished decorating his playroom. Our house is basically neutral, so I went a bit crazy with colour in this room! Each wall is a different colour (yellow, blue, red and green) and we went to Ikea yesterday to buy a big rug and bright cushions. He's going to love it in there :happydance:

Alex is turning into a proper little boy now- don't know where my baby has gone! He is such a little character. Cheeky, but so loveable and affectionate. He's very sociable too- he loves everyone, and they all love him! This week, his just started being able to stand by himself for a few seconds without holding onto anything, so we hope that he might be taking his fist steps by his birthday or just after. FINALLY, he has dropped his bottle in the night and we are getting sleep throughs every night! :happydance: I'd almost forgotten what it was like to get a full night's sleep, and was starting to go a bit crazy! He goes to bed at 7.30pm now, and wakes up at 6am which isn't ideal, but I'm not moaning! He's doing and saying new things every day.....he's an absolute joy :cloud9:

My typical week has a nice balance now. Monday is NCT coffee group (although it's only up to a year, so goodness knows what I'll do without it!), Tuesday I work, Wednesday I meet up with a group of mums and we take it in turns to have lunch at each other's houses, Thursday I work, Friday we go to Jo Jingles (which is brilliant Nat- I totally recommend it), and obviously we have family time on the weekend. I love it- it seems to suit everyone well.On the days I work, Alex goes to his granny and grandad who absolutely adore him. He loves them to bits too. It's lovely to see them build such a good relationship. From September, I'll be taking Alex to Toddler Sense before work first thing on a Thursday morning (toddler, not baby- sob!), so we're looking forward to that!

Right, think it's time to post some pics......

I can only seem to post this one for some reason :wacko: Keeps saying the other files are too loarge, even though they were all taken from the same phone!

Attachments

• 062.jpg
    062.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 3
Ooh, I can post this one too, although it won't let me rotate!

Attachments

• 105.jpg
    105.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 2
Kim, he's beautiful! And except for the fact he sleeps through the night he sounds just like my Archie! Archie is a proper toddler now, nothings stops him now - and I am kept busy with him!

The physical side of the miscarriage is over, but it has left me totally drained, exhausted and has really taken the wind out of my sails. Slowly building up enthusiasm again, only to be hit by another potential drama. It's been a tough year, but as I've said, my wee man keeps that smile on my face. His latest trick is to kiss us - pouts his lips and moves in, then wraps his arms around your neck. I love him!

I'm so sorry to hear of the other losses, Mama what a shame - I can't imagine what it's like to have more than one. Did you go for a D&C? I wish I had, it makes it happen so much quicker - I bled for 4 weeks. And, the contractions were excrutiating, I was taken into hospital with them.

We're going to have a wee break from it all just now and 'get stuck in' again in Novemberish... I hope. Following everyone else's progress...

Cx

Thanks windswept,its also left me mentally drained,i am desperate for another but far to scared to try again but we'll see

no i didn't have a d&c but the bleeding and the pain was awful,but i still ended up in hospital,baby was hanging on tho so a registrar had to go in and pull baby out it really as horrendous not something i wanna go through again

so sorry that you also had to go through it,and I'll keep everything crossed you get ur healthy little bean soon

Hi Ladies :flower:

Sorry not posted for a while.

Stina and Mama, so sorry to hear what you've been through. It's horrid that anyone has to go through that. I hope you both get your babies very soon :hugs:

Kim, can't believe Alex is nearly 1! Frightening how quick time goes.

Ciara is 13 weeks old already and developing by the day :cloud9: Plenty of smiles and gurgling now and really starting to reach out and try to grab things. Also seems to love being held upright on her feet now and doing walking movements.

I've attached a few recent pics :cloud9:

Attachments

• P1060419.JPG
    P1060419.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 20
  • P1060123.JPG
    P1060123.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 20
  • P1060264.JPG
    P1060264.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 21
  • P1060163.JPG
    P1060163.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 20
  • P1060398.JPG
    P1060398.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 20
Thank you Nat,you have an absolute stunner there,she is absolutely gorgeous

We're trying again! Giving it a go for September, then giving it a miss oct to jan... Mr Windswept is so busy July to November that we need to time it right! If we have a choice!

Hope everyone is well...? Cx

I need to change my signature!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"