It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Omg Nat, congratulations! How exciting that you and Stina are going to be bump buddies :)

I saw a friend yesterday who has a year & two weeks between her 2 children (the oldest is 2 days older than Alex). She said it was harder at first but now, they're all settled well into a routine. Jamie loves his little sister (and she is an absolute angel), and he kept going over to her to stroke her head & give her kisses :) She's doing fantastically well with them both, and I've no doubts that you will too xx

Thanks ladies. I'm still in shock! Still only took the one test but have a docs appointment booked for Monday. Will do another test before then (maybe a digi) to double-check. Not got too many symptoms but am peeing a fair bit and struggled to finish my tea tonight, which I used to get before. If I definitely am I really hope my pregnancy is as it was with Ciara as it was a breeze :).

Not even worked out dates yet but reckon could be due early August x

If you don't mind me asking, when was your LMP? Sounds like we're in it together! 4 August is my due date... I'm so excited!

And you will be too when it sinks in! My friend has two 10 months apart, and they are best of pals. Really easy going and entertain themselves... Almost like twins!

Stina, my LMP was 28th October. Not actually done a due date calculator but think is 3rd/4th August :). Was your LMP same date?

I've took a digi today which said 'Pregnant 2-3'. Wasn't FMU though, did it this afternoon. Still very shocked x

Ooooh, I'm so happy for you! My LMP was 24 Oct, but I have longer cycles... I ovulated on 11th, for sure. And that's when it happened (OH had been away, so could work it out!). We're definitely in it together! How is hubby coping with the news?! I have my booking in on Monday afternoon and early scan (cause of miscarriage) on 19th at approx 7+4... Very nervous and very excited. At least we'll know either way by Christmas. I'm starting to feel queasy, which can only be a good sign, eh?!

i knew if i went away there would be another BFP Congratulations Nat .

Have a very Merry Christmas Girls and bumps xxx

Just to let you all know all is well in there... Saw heartbeat on scan and they confirmed it all looks like a healthy pregnancy! Dates were right, due 6 August! Happy birthday to me! Next scan 24 January... That'll be 12 weeks, then 20 week one will be with Archie's heart consultant to check all is well in there. I'm hopeful and very excited! Cx

That's brilliant news windswept!

I'm not hopeful this month,i think i ovulated off my non tube side

Hi ladies

Stina that's fab news! So glad to hear all is well. And due on your birthday too :).

I'm still in shock that I'm pregnant again. Got worries going through my mind about money, how hard work it will be, what work will think and if my caesarean scar will cope! Saw doc yesterday, who didn't seem concerned about previous c-section. Just waiting now for appointment with midwife and he did say he'd try and get me an early scan due to the silent mc before Ciara. I reckon I'm nearly 7 weeks and probably due around 11th August. We only DTD once that month so I'm pretty sure!!

Ciara is doing well. Is babbling away loads and trying to crawl and pull herself up. So got some babyproofing to do! She's just cut her first toothy peg too :).

Are you all ready for Christmas ladies? X

Not ready for Christmas yet... Still a little more shopping left to do. :dohh: But it is a lot of gift cards mostly- because I know my bro and dad will appreciate eating out (same with my sister). Gotta buy gifts for mom, and two girlfriends. Then I think I'm done with my shopping, I hope... I think.

How about you?

It's definitely a merry Christmas here. It's good so far... Hope yours is just as wonderful!

Merry Christmas ladies!

Stina and Nat thats fantastic news congratulations xx
Hope everyone is having a fantastic christmas girls xxx

Hi Ladies

Hope everyone has had a good Christmas and you all enjoy the New Year celebrations.

Well it looks like we will have Baby No 2 arriving in 2013! Had an early scan today and all looks good :). Measured 7 weeks 1 day, which was a good few days less than I know I should be, but was an abdominal scan so reckon may have dated a bit bigger internally. Ciara did, she measured 7 weeks abdominally but went up to 7w5d internally. Heartbeat was easily seen and was 138bpm :). Due date given as 17th August at mo but I reckon this will come forward a bit at 12 week scan. Still can't believe Ciara is going to be a big sister already!!

Happy New Year ladies xx

aww so pleased for you hun all sounds fantastic xx
wish i knew what was going on right now i think im 12dpo and i have a sore lower back, sore ribs when sitting on left under boob, acidy, watery cloudy cm, sleeping early evening , hungry all the time, cry for no reason, soreish boobs but heavy too, and really bloated theres prob more but so tired i cant think lol x
and i wasnt going to do this anymore and look what happens when i give up altogher !

oooh ink I hope this is the rainbow baby you've been waiting for!!!!!

Nat- that's so good to know!

so do i honey i feeelll sooooo different and this is so unexpected as we had totally and i mean totally given up although i was still taking Vit B12 supps and now this im not sure how many days past i am to be honest but all i know is i got my last period on the cd i am now so am counting that as im now late for af as of today so my other half wants me to wait another week to test but i want to know noooowww and i cant get a test without him knowing so i gotta wait it out but will let you know xx
HAPPY NEW YEAR hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->