It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Sounds reasonable, wait it out and test when it's been a week late. :thumbup: Good luck Ink! Hope this is the one!

Happy new year everyone

fingers firmly crossed for you ink!

Happy new year everyone! Hope it's been a good one and that 2013 is the year all your dreams come true!

Nat - that all sounds very positive! I'm excited to be bump buddies! All well with me... Although my symptoms have subsided a little so am worrying! But they come and go so no need to panic yet. Just dying for 24th to come so I can be sure all is well and we've passed 12 weeks. Hate the first tri!

Have had a lovely festive season, we are down in a rented cottage in my family's neck of the woods - been playing hosts for a week and are knackered! Had all my nearest and dearest round, just my mum and granny to come on 3rd & 4th... Then back home and back to normal on 5th. Archie has loved having so many fans around! Loves an audience does my boy!

You guys are the only ones I can let this out to so I will! I am struggling with Mr W just now... My sex drive has disappeared, as in not even wanting touched/kissed/cuddled. He keeps trying and its making me worse. So of course, he feels rejected, and I feel guilty... But having been the victim of rape (a long time ago) I have absolutely no intention of pretending to be interested and letting him get on with it! The thought repulses me. Poor Mr W. I feel awful as we are on holiday and he's had no action!

Anyway...

Stina you have to talk to him im sure he will understand - believe me i know i too am a rape victim (when i was 14), but you cannot just keep pushing away you really do need to talk to him he thinks its his fault and its not and he needs to know
Sorry it sounds awful putting it like that but im gonna through similar thing at mo and had to sit my hubby down and explain that i jsut cant do that right now and if he can bear with me for a little while longer all will be back to normal and he was brilliant and eventually i accepted his hug coz he understood and wasnt wanting anything else, hope it helps hun xx

Thanks Ink... I too was young (15) and its not normally an issue, but when I'm not in the mood and feel pressured it comes back to me... Which makes things worse and poor Mr W tries and makes me more frigid! We have talked, and he's given up for now, but doesn't pretend to be happy about it! I wish it would just come back... But it won't! Maybe in 2nd tri....

Oy... Hope your sex drive comes back. Not good that it has effects on you both in that way- him feeling rejected and you guilty. :dohh:

Yep, hoping 2013 is a good year in which everyone's dreams/desires come true.

Thanks Ink... I too was young (15) and its not normally an issue, but when I'm not in the mood and feel pressured it comes back to me... Which makes things worse and poor Mr W tries and makes me more frigid! We have talked, and he's given up for now, but doesn't pretend to be happy about it! I wish it would just come back... But it won't! Maybe in 2nd tri....

having all those feelings come back is normal and i get these comebacks too but you have to give yourself time there is no quick way to feel better you know that from before when this first happened and he will cope if he wants this child as much and i know you both do then he will understand if he is feeling a bit urgh about it get him to talk to a friend about it or someone he trusts as he needs his outlet too you now talk things out with someone else to get another perspective sort of thing, it tends to help..

can i ask you something did you ever after ov after you have missed your af think that you were out , it hadnt happened coz thats how i fel today and im 15dpo and apart from really achy boobs, a funny taste in my mouth, a slight headache, and cm really wet and a slight tint of a very very pale brown to it i really feel blah today and comletely out and down , is this normal and is that how you feel as i have no idea

Hi Ladies :flower:

Stina, sorry to hear about the issues you have. You're not alone though. My 'drive' has been gone since Ciara was born! We've barely DTD at all really - one reason I can't believe I'm pregnant again :wacko: We literally did it once the month I got pregnant with this little one! We did do it unprotected though :dohh: After trying for 2 years for Ciara and me being nearly 39 I just didn't think once would do it!! I don't think breastfeeding helped my sex drive, it seems to affect it and I only stopped bf just before this new pregnancy. I only had one AF since Ciara was born.

With regard to your symptoms coming and going I really wouldn't worry. I literally do not feel pregnant at all! So I was really surprised to see a healthy little bean with heartbeat at the early scan. The only things I have are bad skin (I never had skin like this even as a teenager!) and carpal tunnel syndrome. No tiredness, no nausea, no real twinges yet etc. However, my jeans are already feeling decidedly tight but this could just be due to Christmas over-indulgence :haha:

Ink, how are you? How wonderful it would be if this was it for you x

well girls hate to say it but Im Leaving BNB i got a very heavy heavy bleed this morning and yup another early loss of TWO !!!!!! so am now home and relaxing with the mother of all headaches and a sore underneath but hey im still alive but afraid that i will never try for a bubs again enough is enough but i just wanted to say that i have made some fantastic friends in BNB and am so glad that i came on here, Love to you all for 2013 and may it bring loads of very healthy babies to you all.
Will miss you girls but if you would like to keep in touch email me on [email protected] xxxxxxxx

Oh Ink, I'm so sorry hun. I will definitely keep in touch. Take care of yourself x

Oh no, Ink, I'm so sorry hear this.

Thanks for your wise words re my 'issue'. It's all going to be fine, but I just know I can't pretend to be interested! It will come back soon enough I'm sure!

Symptoms back today... Grazing constantly to avoid nausea, and spots are worse than a greasy 13 year olds!

Anyway, holiday over tomorrow. Hope my little monster sleeps tonight!

Cx

Hi Ladies

Finally got pic on laptop of our scan from last weekend so thought I'd attach it. Not very clear but you can see our little sausage with the yolk sac :cloud9:

Attachments

• P1110834.JPG
    P1110834.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 0
Sorry ladies, just thought I'd attach a few Christmas piccies of our little girl as well :cloud9:

Attachments

• P1110741.JPG
    P1110741.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 3
  • P1110698.JPG
    P1110698.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 2
  • P1110730.JPG
    P1110730.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 1
Hi Ladies

How is everyone?