It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Stina really am pleased for you,

Nat so sorry to hear what you are going through but can completely understand as i had a loss at 22 and half weeks and wish i could have had a D & C but i was too far gone, within the year of that loss i had one daughter and then when she was 9 months old i fell pregnant with my 2nd , i too thought my body needed a break but obviously not although i didnt think about falling pregannt again it just sort of happened, and they are very close, its tiring but they grow together and well having two is really not that much harder than having one and the cost isnt so great for two their needs are different and im glad i had then close together and i think you would too.
I know this is probably not how you are feeling right now as i do understand but this is what happened to me and a few others that i know too i may well happen for you too dont ever give up honey coz when you least expect it after a D & C it will happen, and i wish you allthe best for when it does xxx

Hey ladies. What have you all been up to this weekend? It's been a quiet one for us, nothing exciting to report! Though I did manage a long lie, a relaxing bath without archie flooding the bathroom, a brunch cooked for me and a lovely long walk with my doggies, without a toddler holding us up! He stayed home and watched football with his daddy! And a fabulous roast dinner waiting for me on my return! Spoilt rotten! Simple pleasures!

How are you feeling about things now Nat? Been thinking about you a lot.

Cx

Hi Ladies

Well I've had D&C this afternoon and am back home. Feeling ok, way better than I thought so far, but am taking it easy. Didn't go 2 theatre until 4pm and was home by 7.30pm, in time 2 see my little princess b4 she went 2 bed :).

Just hoping now that my body does its usual quick healing and gets back to normal. No plans to try again for a good while. Will concentrate on Ciara for a while and give my body a rest.

How is everyone else?

Stina, where's your scan pic? X

Been thinking of you all day, Nat. Glad you are feeling okay, you sound like a very strong lady, I'm proud of you!

It's amazing the therapy our little ones give us! Ciara will be your rock and you'll be even more grateful for her after this.

No rush for pic... It's not that great! 20 week one will be better... And I'll be able to tell you if it's a master windswept or a miss windswept!

Sorry i haven't been on but i was thinkin of you Nat,i hope ur starting to feel better xx

How are things, ladies?

I'm having a pretty tough time just now, and am feeling very stressed out.

Archie's been miserable at the childminders and has come home a couple of times with bruising that was unexplained. Last Wednesday he came home with significant bruising all down his upper legs (whole of one was black and blue with more on the other leg). I asked his minder if she knew where it had come from (it had definitely happened while he was with her) and she had no explanation. Worried he just bruised easily due o a medical condition (you'd definitely have felt these ones if they had happened to you), I made an appointment with my GP and had him checked over. He said he was 100% certain that they were consistent with physical abuse, more specifically, being repeatedly struck with an object. The photos I showed of his previous injuries (yes, I have been concerned enough to take photos) confirmed his initial instincts.

I was devastated. Although he can't speak to tell me, he had been trying to tell me so many times by being so upset in the mornings and when I collected him.

We had no option but to go to police, who have got social work involved and the care commission, and have started an investigation. We spent Friday in doctors and police station, yesterday in police station and today back at doctors.

I am struggling to believe it all, and am not angry yet (everyone else is) - I'm still in disbelief and really quite stressed out about it all. My boss has been brilliant and he's found ways for me to not have to go back to work until after maternity... But I'm not sure that is the route I'll go. I don't know if I can bring myself to leave him with anyone else and I definitely need time to sort my head out - i am exhausted.

Need to keep reminding myself I am also pregnant.

I don't want this to be public knowledge around here, so haven't spoken to many people about it - thanks goodness for my virtual friends! Thank you for reading! Cx

Oh my god Stina! I'm furious for you. How dare anyone hurt little Archie like that. I can't even begin to imagine how you are all feeling at the moment. I take it this Childminder has been looking after other children too? Any sign of anything with them too?

Can completely understand you not wanting to leave him with anyone else now.

Sending you all hugs and hope the person gets what they deserve! X

Aw stina that's just awful,ur poor little man!and poor you,god help her when you do get angry,but please do remember u are pg,i am livid for you!

Oh Windswept, it makes me mad to think of people who are taking care of Archie could even resort to physical abuse! I'm glad you were able to get the dr to confirm and are taking the steps of reporting it to proper authorities so that other children will not be exposed to the same type of abuse. Poor baby. :hugs: Poor you too! How are you doing now?

How's all the ladies on here? I'm alright, keeping busy with life.

Stina you have to report her to the authorities as its unexceptable behaviour and child abuse try and keep calm and ring the appropriate people and get it sorted you cannot let Archie go back to her honey for his sake and yours please try and keep calm you have both your babies to think about xx

hey girls please can you help me out, i stupidly took in a sleepy state yesterday morning early i might add, a HPT instead of a OV test by mistake, well they did look the same and they were on the shelf in the cabinet and i just picked on up opened it and tested with it and OMG its positive how can this happen the ov test i took the day before was a faint positive even the test line was faint and the result line was faint and the one the day before that and they are normally so dark pink but not his cycle and sorry too much info coming when i orgasm;d last night it was so weird and i mean really weird HELP !!!!!!

Wow are you pg ink?Wohoo!!when was ur last Af?congratulations xx

i have no idea the line has completely gone now but im still getting positive Ovulation tests 8 days in a row now what the hell is going on i wish someone could tell me i cant find anything on google

i had a word with my accupuncturist and apparantly at my ripe old age of 46 its because both my ovaries are releasing a mature egg days apart from each other , constantly over so many days so the possiblity of falling pregnant is very high but she suggest that i now have plenty of carbs like biscuits crisps and all the naughty things we try to avoid to bring my progesterone levels up and to drop the estrogen levels so that if we have caught one of these eggs it helps it to sustain so fingers crossed and off to get all the naughty things ive craved for the last two days lol but thank you anyway hun have a good evening x

aww thanks girls, btw am still getting +ov tests now 11 days whens it going to end grrr
and a 12th day positive ov test ,
yay at last a neg test i dont think i now have anything left and funny thing is that my lower tummy feels full :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->