It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

lol i hope so even tho it seems really strange i have had 12 days of ovulation this cycle i think ive kicked out all the eggs i may have had left and because of all of those days i have no idea which days i would have released eggs as apparantly every two to three days i released an egg so there could be as many as 4 or 5 eggs all in there waiting to be fertilized that makes me laugh :rofl:, as we have been :sex: almost every other day and well by what the nurse and accupuncturist recon it could either be :twingirls: or :twinboys: or triplets and it is possible that they could also be faternal as well as infaternal , but no matter what they both say i cannot get happy about whats happended coz with my track record of emmc and eggys not sticking well you all know , i will just have to wait and see xx

Very best of luck Ink... What an emotional rollercoaster!

I'm still really down about our recent shenanigans...

Hope everyone else is well.

Cx

Oh Stina, I feel awful that I've only just read about what you're having to go through.

I'm not surprised you're still down. I can't imagine how you are coping at the moment. What kind of cruel and evil person could behave like that towards your sweet boy? :( I'm absolutely disgusted for you, and I truly hope she gets what's coming to her. If there is any kind of small crumb of comfort in what is happening, you can think that your instincts and your strength to push for answers will hopefully save many other innocent children being subjected to her horrific behaviour. Bearing in mind that there are few people in 'real life' who you can talk to, please feel free to get in touch if you ever need a chat and to offload onto someone xx

Nat, how are you doing now after your sad news? I'm so sorry that you've had to go through all of this again :( I'm sure you've been giving your precious girl lots of hugs and kisses. I've been thinking about you lots.

Ink, I hope you'll be able to bring some happy news here soon. Fingers crossed x

How is everyone else doing? xx

Stina - i hope you find another child minder soon :hugs:
waintin - im sort of not sure whats happening at the moment i certainly dont feel right thats for sure and my pee absolutely sticks, we went to the motorcycle show at london ExCell yesterday and everytime i peed i couldnt get out of the cubicle quick enough and you know how small some of those toilet cubicles can be lol, i have loads of cm and am constipated but the problem i have is that i dont know what day i could count as ov as i had 13 in total in a run , my acupuncurist thinks that i have released anything up to 4 eggs and says that i should test in a week if no bleed shows but im not so sure i think that this is my bodies way of kicking out everything i had left in readiness for the dreaded menopause as im now 46 , i cant go by any of the female members in my family for it as they all had hysterectomies before they were 45 so i have no way of knowing when i could possibly start or if anyone has had this happen to them i have tried to google it but it comes up with pcos and i dont have that so i dont know in limbo at the mo and holding in there to find out whats wrong if i bleed it will be a trip to the doc for a test, scans and i dont know what else oh yippee

Doing fine over here- recharged my faith tank over the weekend by serving on a Chrysalis flight, and now just waiting- passing the time for next 3 months until June IUI starts. :shrug: Gotta save up a little more money first and pick out donors for back ups when we start the process. I also have to get my blood work done. :dohh: So much to do and time is counting down.

Ink- I hope you get a blessed little bundle of joy. It would be a great experience for you after so much pain.

How is everyone doing?

aww deafgal thank you so much i did had a bit of blood when i wiped yesterday which was the day i shd of gotten period but then it went away nothing but now i have very pale brown cm when i wipe and on the liner, still convinced period will show its a normal thing for it to appear for me but i wish everyone else all the very best and hope that you all get your little bundle of joy/s soon xxx

This will be my last ever post as i started to bleed really heavy early hours this morning and have really had enough if anyone wants to contact me my email is [email protected] i wish all you lovely ladies all the very best in your ttc journey and i really hope that there is no more sadness along the way but only lots of healthy bouncing babies with lots of love and smiles .
All the best girls and thank you for all your support xxxx :hugs: for everyone

Hi Ladies :flower:

Sorry not posted in a while. Busy with an active 10 month old who is into everything :haha: She's doing really well, crawling very fast, pulling to stand and starting to cruise around furniture now. Just waiting to see when she decides to take first steps now :flower: It looks like her two top front teeth are very close, she's had a few niggly days and is dribbling quite a lot with a snotty nose too. Also seems to not be eating much at all (although she never eats a lot, much prefers her milk still!) So waiting for those to appear. Have started arrangements for her 1st birthday and christening, which we are going to do as a joint celebration on 28th April. Excited about arranging that :happydance:

Kim, I'm doing ok thank you. Still very slightly spotting a little each day though, which is getting boring now :haha: Presuming my hormones and lining are just regulating so not worrying too much yet. I did pass what looked like a very small piece of placenta yesterday though, but this is the only thing I've passed since it, so just hoping that was maybe just a stray bit left behind and that there's nothing else. I took a couple of HPTs last week and they were negative, so it does look like the pregnancy hormone has gone.

Ink, so sorry it's not happened for you again. I will definitely keep in touch. We've all become great friends on here.

DG, not too long now then until you can start IUI by the sounds of it. Really hoping it works out well for you. Keep us posted when it starts.

Stina, how are things? Been thinking of you lots. Can't imagine what you are all going through at the moment. I hope you're taking care of yourself too. How is little Archie doing?

Speak again soon ladies x

Hi Mama :flower:

I've just done same :haha: It's been quiet in here lately.

I'm doing fine thanks, spotting stopped a couple of days after my last post so just hoping my body reverts back to normal cycle now. I only had one AF since having Ciara before the surprise pregnancy so who knows what length my cycles could be :shrug:

Ciara is doing really well (although is currently very restless in her cot tonight!) I think she may be cutting more teeth, can see two very close on the top next to her front two which came in a couple of weeks ago. She is cruising around and can walk holding our hands now :cloud9: So just waiting for the first steps.

I'm back to work on Thursday 28th March :wacko: Thankfully both the nannies are having Ciara though so it hopefully won't be too hard to leave her. I only work 3 days a week and do 6 hours each day so it's not bad. I'll be home each day about 3.30pm so plenty of time with her before bed. I'm only actually in one day my first week back as the Friday is then Good Friday (I'll be working Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays).

How are you?

Still thinking lots about Stina and Archie. Hope they are both ok x

I'm not doing too bad,I've given up on ttc,if it happens it happens.38 soon so won't leave things to chance much longer,maybe another 6 months.

Little ciara is growing up so fast,its lovely watching them go through the different stages,except teething which is awful!!

Yeah i hope all is well with little Archie,poor little man,it makes me so angry!

:hi: Same same same old thing here...

Nat- I'll definitely update y'alls when I finally start IUI. :thumbup: I'm scared but excited at the same time... How is that possible? :haha: Still need to go in and get my blood drawn for their tests. :shrug: I fear needles, I have a huge dislike for them yet I know I gotta get used to it cuz they'll still poke me when pregnant. :rofl:

Hope lil Archie's ok. It's great to hear that Ciara is doing fabulous!

Hey ladies!

Great to hear everyone is doing fine on here, and that Ciara's thriving.

We're doing good. Archie is fine most of the time, but has his moments. We thought he had got through the ordeal with no ill effects, but it appears not. Occasionally he takes a real panic attack when he sees anyone the same shape or size as the childminder and her husband (they are both big people) and doesn't seem to cope being left with men... Even my lovely brother whom he loves to bits. It's been lovely to spend so much time with him recently, I've been off with stress. Going back next week though, granny and daddy will look after Archie when they can. It's been hugely stressful, especially as the police investigation proved inconclusive - extremely disappointed with the whole outcome and the fact the care commission haven't even investigated. Feel like they've made a mockery of us. But discovered that angry, bitter Stina is not a nice person, so must take a step back and accept it. Most important thing is that my baby is safe.

Had our 20 week scan yesterday... Found out the sex... Do you want to know?! Going to Glasgow for a scan next week, to look in depth at the heart.

We've decided to hire a nanny/au pair... Live in. Think it's the best way to afford to go back to work (costs far less than childminder for 2 kids), to have help around the house, and to be able to tell how my kids respond and interact with their minder. Will feel more in control. Mr Windswept has suggested we do a trial run in July & August so I've got help when new baby comes and he's busy with work. We think we've chosen a sweet young Spanish girl... It's exciting, but scarey! Our house is so busy in summer (the fishing estate is buzzing then) so it'll make no difference having another body around!

Archie's now got all his teeth, the last were the worst! He's starting to sleep a little better, went til 5.50 am last night! But every night is different. He's very active, learnt somersaults and climbing and jumping now, so we've got to keep our eye on him at all times! He's not very quick with talking, but can communicate just fine! He's cheeky, mischievous and naughty. And I love him!

Cx

Ooh me too!!

Glad to hear you're all ok. I'm still furious for you. So, so scary that someone should choose to be a childminder then treat the children in their care like that. Awful. Did you find out if other children had been hurt by them too (or suspected)?

X

Do tell! I wanna know if you're having a girl or boy! Glad things are better for y'alls but so frustrating when the police do their job and can't prove it. :grr:

I feel it was the childminders husband. Archie was the only one young enough to not be able to tell... So don't think the others were harmed, but one other parent did raise a concern of some sort. I think the husband snapped when Archie wouldn't sleep for him, as that had been an issue for them. They admitted that to get him to have an afternoon nap they'd hold him down in the cot, holding their hand on his chest so he couldn't move and let him cry to sleep, totally restrained. Makes me so upset, we've never once left him to cry to sleep.

It's a..... GIRL!

Totally thought it was the opposite, was certain it was a boy! So glad I asked or I'd get a shock early August!

Cx

Aww congratulations on your little princess to come :).

Oh my god though, how could they hold poor Archie down like that :-(. I'm getting more and more furious for you! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->