It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

how long are your cycles and when do you usually o?

It would be the best christmas pressie I could give my mom and dad. They will make great grandparents and I would so love to announce we are having a :baby: to them on Christmas Day. Can't wait to tell my little brother he's going to be an uncle too.

Calculating ahead, I have this month and next month to make that announcement happen. If we should get a :bfp: this month though, I probably wouldn't be able to wait until Christmas to tell them though as I would be about 12 weeks (all being well) by then. But if I get a :bfp: in November, I would probably try to wait to tell them on Christmas Day.

I absolutely love Christmas anyway, my favourite time of year :happydance: I've already started some Christmas shopping!

Mamadonna, my cycles are usually somewhere between 30 and 35 days. Last two have both been 35 and this one is heading the same way as I am expecting to ovulate this weekend (CD18 today).

How about you? x

I've started something!

The reason I'd want a Christmas announcement, is that it's the only time that we'd see all family in a short time - Mr Windswept's family live right next door (yes, MIL included) and my family live 7 hours away... And I don't want to do it over the phone - so at least we could tell my folks when we are down and then his when we get home...

... But I daresay I couldn't keep it secret for so long! I tell my Daddy everything, and he'd know I was hiding something!

Here's hoping girls!

Mamadonna, my cycles are usually somewhere between 30 and 35 days. Last two have both been 35 and this one is heading the same way as I am expecting to ovulate this weekend (CD18 today).

How about you? x

28 days usually ov right in the middle which is this weekend,started :sex: cd8 and carrying on every other day till probs cd16 then anything after that is a bonus :thumbup:

How about you? x

I am on CD26 now, my cycles can last anything from 32 days to 42 days, and I kinda averaged it out for the ticker... It's obviously going to be longer than I had thought.

I've started something!

The reason I'd want a Christmas announcement, is that it's the only time that we'd see all family in a short time - Mr Windswept's family live right next door (yes, MIL included) and my family live 7 hours away... And I don't want to do it over the phone - so at least we could tell my folks when we are down and then his when we get home...

... But I daresay I couldn't keep it secret for so long! I tell my Daddy everything, and he'd know I was hiding something!

Here's hoping girls!

what a lovely xmas that would be windswept

My cycle is only 25 days, I tend to ovulate around cd12 (today!)

Funny thing is that I got more ewcm yesterday and I've hardly had any today but I only got a faintish line on opt. But then am I wasting my time worrying anyway cos we're not sure if there's a problem or not :shrug: I guess you have to keep trying just in case! I've been drinking green tea like it's going out of fashion lately but I read on a post earlier that it's not really any good for ttc, anyone got any opinions on that one?

Me and OH have started drinking green tea most days over the past couple of months. Not for ttc though, just tried it and realised we liked it. Sorry, I don't know whether it is helpful for fertility or not.

I've text OH just to tell him tonight should be a good night as I'm expecting to peak tomorrow and he replied 'right oh!'. So should get some :sex: in tonight :winkwink:

Do you find your oh finds the :sex: on demand a bit tough sometimes? I know mine does! Sometimes he gets in from work after a really long day and I feel awful saying 'I'm ovulating!'

So far, so good with my OH really. He sometimes doesn't seem so keen on 'high' days on the CBFM but when I reach 'peak' or know I am likely only a day or so away from peak (like today) he seems as keen as me :thumbup: I think he maybe thinks the 'high' days are not as much point, which is probably correct, think they are more for keeping his :spermy: optimum so there are only 2-3 days between 'goes' as it were :haha:

I can understand the pressure for men as it must be hard to perform on demand! I think it's important to do it for fun when you feel like it at other times of the month when the pressure is off x

I'm confused! Yesterday I got a faint but visible line on my opt but today I've got sod all! What does that mean?:shrug:

Maybe your LH surge has happened and gone then, it could have happened overnight or something. Could mean you are ovulating today :thumbup: Have you got other Ov signs?

I've had a fair bit of EWCM today (sorry, TMI!) so pretty sure I'm going to 'peak' tomorrow and ovulate tomorrow or Sunday x

Last month I had pos test on cd11&12 (stronger line on cd12) with most of the ewcm on 12 as well (a fair bit) but this month I had the ewcm yesterday and ive got pretty much nothing today. Can you ovulate on varying cycle days do you think? Maybe I only ovulate every other month:shrug:
I'm all confused now!

I ovulate on different cycle days and consequently have different length cycles too. Last month I 'peaked' on CBFM on CD20. Month before CD18. I'm CD18 today so this month expecting to peak CD19 (if it is tomorrow!) But previously over the last year or so I've had some cycles that have only been 29/30 days long where I reckon I ovulated around CD15/16. Are your cycles usually always the same length exactly then?

I didn't have any EWCM at all yesterday but had a bit the day before and now its back today :shrug: I think maybe it can still be there but just not always come to the outside if you know what I mean!! :haha:

I think I'm panicking and being dramatic again! :haha: my cycle lengths are pretty much always 25 days with the odd month here and there where it'll be slightly less. I suppose I'll just keep calm and carry on!

Just went outside and got crapped on by a bird! Maybe I'm in for some luck this month! Lol!

:haha: oh that has made me laugh!! It is meant to be lucky :thumbup: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->