• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Fingers crossed windswept! I'm sending you a baby dust shower:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks Ladies! Will let you know if baby dust made it all the way up here!

I don't remember ever reading about peeing lots being a sign of ovulation, but somehow I always associated it with that... I may be wrong, but I guess everyone's bodies are different - might be another sign to make you think you are back in with a shout?! I hope so!

So Windswept, do you now think you are due AF this Friday then??

If so, you've gone through most of the 2ww without knowing which is really cool :thumbup: x

If I am right, then yes, and that is a bonus I wasn't expecting! For the past 6 or 7 months I have been expecting AF to come sooner than it has, so this is a major bonus for me! Very happy to not have to wait weeks extra...

Lets just hope none of us get to see the witch this cycle...

Well good luck for the :witch: not showing herself! Wouldn't it be fab if all of us got a :bfp: in the same month? :happydance:

I definitely seem to have stopped the ov pains and EWCM and now feel bloated and have a slight 'heavy' feeling in lower tummy so reckon I may well be in the 2ww with you girls.

:hugs:

I'm glad you're in the 2ww with us nat! I'm also really bloated this evening and have an odd sort of feeling low down in stomach.:thumbup:

I'm glad you're in the 2ww with us nat! I'm also really bloated this evening and have an odd sort of feeling low down in stomach.:thumbup:

Looks like we are all in the same boat then! Yipee!

I have a funny twingey feeling, and slight bloating - all down low.

Wouldn't it be amazing if we turned out to be bump buddies?!

That would be fab windswept! It's gonna happen for us this month!:happydance:

i think i ov over the weekend,didnt temp this month so only guessing

i had all the usual pains on fri and sat so i'm guessing thats when it was

so probably 2dpo

Welcome to the 'it fell out' crew, Mamadonna... I'll be keeping an eye on you, Toots and Nat, and will be keeping you all posted on here with my happenings!

We're in it together!

My oh wants to be involved in the testing but likes the 2ww 'is she,isn't she' thing! That means I'm going to have to either behave myself this month and not keep peeing on sticks or just do it!:haha: he reckons that as long as we don't know for sure then there's always the hope that af won't come plus I do tend to go on about my symptoms! How's your oh during the 2ww?

'the it fell out crew', I love it! Might have to put that on the bottom of my posts!:haha:

lol

my dh doesnt really talk about it much in the tww,he'll just be happy when the bfp comes along

Mine was intrigued to begin with - but last month I was absolutely certain that it had happened, so went on and on about my symptoms... Today I mentioned my sore tummy and that I was exhausted and gave a little 'but it might be for a good cause' smile, to which I was promptly told not to get my hopes up.

So I'm sooooo chuffed I came across you ladies!

Maybe he doesn't like to see you disappointed if af comes. I've been convinced before that I've been pregnant and got myself all excited and worked up! That particular month I think I even convinced oh that I was pregnant. Took a test and he was so gutted when it was bfn. That's when he said no more early testing! I do wonder sometimes if he's humouring me when I'm going on and on and on!:haha: but it is nice to dream during the 2ww!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->