• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

i nearly always ov on the same day,but ov days can change but the lp(time from o to af should remain the same

aww hun it only takes one and there would have been more than one that entered higher up im sure try not to worry and there really is no need for your legs to be in the air, knees bent afterwards is just enough as too high up and it cant enter properly . Best of Luck xx

Well ladies, I'm still waiting!! Still flippin 'high' on CBFM this morning, although lines are darker so it HAS to be tomorrow :shrug:

We :sex: last night and this morning :thumbup: But now I don't want to again for a bit in case of depleting the :spermy: !

Will maybe aim for one more 'go' tomorrow some time if I do indeed hit peak :thumbup:

Done my back in a bit just though gardening so hope I can manage another go!!

What a fab date tomorrow would be to conceive though eh girls - 10/10/10! :happydance:

Hey ladies...

I don't know what is happening with me. No sign of ovulation. On CD 28 now, and nothing, plus I have run out of OPKs. But Thurs and Fri there was a definite fade in line, yesterday there it was a definite negative.

Temps are still stable. Every morning I expect a spike in the temperature, but it never comes.

I am moody and irrational just now, so much so that I have just fallen out with Mr Windswept - who, incidentally, is partly to blame! Of course!

Humph!

Hope everyone else is getting on okay?

Windswept, Soy Isoflavones would really help you with your Ov , go to Tesco as they are the cheapest and so many have taken it and had really good Ov including me, i took it cd2-6 200mg ( 5 tablets, but i am 43 so needed the extra boost quick lol !), but if you do a bit of googling Soy isoflavones fertility and find out about it and you do persue it then i wish you all the best xxx

Thanks Inkdchick - will get onto it straight away! We don't have any in our teeny tiny Tesco, and the only ones on the island seem to be in Boots, and they seem to be for menopause... Am I best to order online?

see if you can order them from Tesco and get them delivered as they are good and no side effects when you take them before you go to bed and im mean just as you go up and then all effects are slept off, i wish you all the best and hope that it helps you like it has so many others and hopefully me too xxx

Good morning everybody, how's everyones weekend been? Nat is your back any better today? Oh and I have managed to keep to the every other day method and I'm hoping we've done enough. After my positive then negative opt, I then got another positive so I think I've ovulated. Now it's the waiting game and symptom spotting for the next 2 weeks!:thumbup:

Great news Toots!

I am still not sure what is happening with me... Over analysing my chart and wondering if I did actually ovulate and misread temps, or if it is still to come... Have what feels like ovulation pains last night and this morning, but as I don't know if I have ever ovulated before I can't say for certain!

Will get my bloods done on Wednesday, but was hoping to be able to say that I had definitely ovulated and would justify not having them done.

Anyway, at least it wards off the two week wait when I am not sure if I have even got that far.

Next month I will add soy isoflavones and daily OPTs (from CD9) to my rituals...

My mood is not great today - I am off work, and it is stunning weather, but I am lacking enthusiasm for anything!

Hope everyone is in better trim than me! Cx

Hey windswept, I think us ladies make it worse for ourselves in a way by analysing everything, taking temps, peeing on sticks! When I first started out ttc I was really relaxed and took it as it came but then the longer it went on the more obsessed I became! Now I pretty much drive myself nuts in the 2ww :haha: at least coming on here gives my oh a break from symptom analysing! Do you still get the ewcm even though you think you've not ovulated?

You are right - I wish I could wind back the clocks and be back in my relaxed mode! I think Mr Windswept does too...

I definitely had EWCM from CD18 to 23, then it turned watery. And, I had a huge temperature spike (from 36.0 to 36.7) on CD20... But it wasn't sustained.

We've done the deed most days since CD15, so I hope that my temps are just wrong...

It is fab to be able to come on here and vent it all - thank you all for being there and taking the pressure off Mr Windswept and the only friend I have that knows I am trying so hard!

Hi ladies

Well, I have NO idea what on earth is going on with me this month :shrug: Like you, Windswept, I don't think I've ovulated. CBFM is still showing 'high', has been now since I first tested on it last Monday. I've had Ov pains on and off since around last Monday too and, like you again Windswept, also had a few days of EWCM (Wednesday - Saturday). I'm on CD21 today.

Even though CBFM hasn't detected a 'peak', the test sticks since last Tuesday have been showing an LH line but it is fainter than the oestrogen line. So its as though I have had some LH in my urine for about a week now!! What the hell?? :growlmad:

So I'm pretty much counting myself out this month, will do one more CBFM test tomorrow but am not going to waste any more then on this stupid month. I wondered if it was because I didn't start testing until CD14 due to not taking my CBFM on holiday with me, but surely the monitor would still pick up hormones right anyway? And the LH line is darker than the oestrogen one when it peaks and it hasn't been darker yet at all.

Why do our bodies do this to us?? At least you should have a chance Toots.

Incidentally, we had :sex: Friday night, Saturday morning and Sunday morning so plenty if I had been fertile over the weekend :winkwink:

PS: Toots, my back is a lot better now thanks x

Don't count yourself out nat. You've done loads of:sex: so who's to say your not in with a shot! I could be wrong but I'm sure I've read somewhere that a continual positive opt indicates pregnancy. Anyone else read that or correct me?

Hi Toots

I too have heard this but doubt I'm pregnant as had my usual period 3 weeks ago from last month and its surely too early to show a conception from this month?

Think I'm just having a funny month. I actually originally thought I was going to ovulate very early (CD8/9) as had a lot of Ov pains then (just as we went away to Cornwall), but they died down and no EWCM or anything. Then Ov pains started up again, with EWCM, last week, but no peak on monitor. Weird :wacko: Another thing though that is weird for me - I have had sensitive nipples ALL month! Right since AF.

Question is, when on earth can I expect the :witch: now as that normally happens 14 days from 2nd peak day? Just got to wait and see I guess.

Have you ovulated this month? Now in the 2ww? x

I'm pretty sure I've ovulated so now I'm in the dreaded 2ww:wacko:
No wonder the year has flown by cos I'm wishing the weeks away! It's a case of ovulate, :sex: symptom spotting then :witch: then on to the next month when it all starts again!
What's with the sensitive nips?! You are having a strange one this month! Do you think you'll still be symptom spotting this month and driving yourself nuts?!

I may not ss as much this month really as have no idea where in my cycle I am! :shrug: I'm going to do one last test stick tomorrow morning but will not use any more then this month. That will leave me 10 sticks left to use next month then :thumbup:

Hardly had any Ov twinges from about yesterday afternoon and no EWCM now since Saturday evening, so pretty sure the time has passed and I've either Ov'd and the monitor missed it or I'm not going to this month. If anything, my ovaries have felt MORE active this month than usual. Maybe I've released possible triplets or quads?? :haha:

Good luck for your 2ww Toots, keep us updated with your symptoms x

Let's just hope your monitor missed it and you did ovulate. My god just imagine triplets or quads:baby::baby::baby::baby::headspin:

***NEWSFLASH***

I had a little cross check between my bedside fertility diary thingy and my fertility friend chart, and there was one day where the temperature may have been inaccurate as I had gotten up through the night for the toilet - so I just added 0.5 degrees onto the figure to see what it would do, and it gave me cross hairs!

So, all the other signs point to ovulation on CD19 - EWCM, cramps, frequent urination, nausea, a temperature spike the next day, etc, etc.

So I have altered my ticker accordingly, and if accurate, am delighted that my cycle will actually be a week or so shorter than I thought (can be anything between 32 and 42 days, so had averaged it for the ticker). So, I should be due AF on Friday, and will have a test at the ready for the weekend...

I'm in two minds about my chances, but sincerely hope that I am not cheating myself by playing with the chart!

If it's not my turn, then I will do the temps vaginally next month, as it is more accurate... Plus the soy isoflavones and the OPTs.

Excited, but nervous!

Good news Windswept :thumbup:

Is frequent urination a sign of ovulation then? I had this Saturday evening, which corresponded with EWCM and Ov pains at their highest. We were over at my mom & dad's Saturday night and my mom actually commented on how many times I went to pee! :haha: But its worn off now along with the EWCM and Ov pains.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->