• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Yeah - there were tears last month, so I guess he is trying to protect me from the heartache again. But still, they can't understand all the feelings we have, the obsessing we get and the tricks that our bodies play on us!

That's the thing I find the hardest is the tricks my body plays. I swear it decides every month to give me every pregnancy symptom under the sun! I don't help myself though cos every little twinge has me straight online looking it up as a potential symptom :dohh:

Hi girls

I am so proud to be a member of the 'it fell out' crew. So there are four of us who think we Ov'd pretty much the same time, fab! :happydance:

Hopefully in 9 months we can all be a member of a different 'it fell out' crew - when our :baby:'s fall out!! x

I'm glad we have 'met up' then, as I am just as bad! Mr Windswept would say I am worse! Last month I am sure that I 'thought myself pregnant'!

Hi girls

I am so proud to be a member of the 'it fell out' crew. So there are four of us who think we Ov'd pretty much the same time, fab! :happydance:

Hopefully in 9 months we can all be a member of a different 'it fell out' crew - when our :baby:'s fall out!! x

Love it!

Yup, Mamadona - if we want it so bad - for ourselves and for the others in our wee crew, then it's gotta happen! Lets think ourselves pregnant and dream of the fall out!

Morning ladies, how are we all today? I'd like opinions please! I'm on cd 16 today and I've had a small amount (about the size of a 5p) of v light brown cm. The first pos opt that I got was on cd11, cd12 was negative but I think that was a faulty one cos on cd 13 I got another pos result. Is it way to early for implantation bleed?:shrug:

Morning all!

I can't tell you, I'm afraid... I don't know enough about it. I did read somewhere it occurs between 6 and 12 DPO. https://www.askbaby.com/implantation-bleeding.htm But one thing I have learnt from this forum is that everyone is different, and there are no rules! Do you have pains?

Well, I am now on the verge of driving myself crazy with symptom spotting. I never slept from 2.30 am and got up crabbit as hell! Then started to feel queasy before I left the house - I had to stop my van several times on the way to work thinking I was going to throw up... I couldn't speak for fear of vomiting. I don't want to think too much about it. It went just as quickly as it came, and now I feel fine, except for the pulling feeling down low in my tummy and the dull headache (probably caused by tiredness).

Grrrhhh - symptom spotting sucks!

Cx

That's the problem during the 2ww, everything becomes a symptom! The sick feeling is a little odd though, as is the pulling feeling. I've just got twinges low down and mainly to the left. :wacko:

Morning ladies! (oh actually its just become afternoon :haha:)

I feel pretty normal today so far except for a bloated tummy! But think could just be weight gain :shrug: as I think I have put a bit on lately. Ov pains definitely seem to have gone and no CM to speak of since Saturday night. Did do one more test on CBFM this morning and still high :wacko:! Still a very faint LH line but fainter than it has been. I give up trying to figure out what is going on this month so will not do any more test sticks this month and just wait and see when AF turns up.

Sounds promising for you Windswept, hope it means a :bfp: for you. Toots, I'm not sure about implantation bleeding, I too thought it was somewhere between 6 and 12dpo or something but, as Windswept says, everyone is different :kiss:

It does seem a bit to soon, v strange! So nat you've decided to go with the flow! Sometimes I think we all get to wrapped up in various tests etc and we forget to just let nature take its course. It's a pain in the arse all this ttc lark!:wacko:

I am trying not to think about it - but when something so obvious as this morning's nausea hits you, you can't help but become obsessed with every stupid little thing. I will test on Saturday, and not before... That's an order to myself!

We just need to keep ourselves busy this week! Yoga and pilates tonight should help...

Yes, going with the flow :thumbup: I can't do anything else really as my body and CBFM are being so stupid :dohh:

I was thinking about the whole TTC thing when I got up this morning. Was considering whether to go to docs sooner rather than later but then thought about Christmas! I can't face hearing any bad news before Christmas as it's my favourite time of the year and just want to enjoy it, so would rather just relax about it for the rest of this year (may not even use CBFM until new year now) and then concentrate on it in earnest from January.

Obviously I won't be preventing anything but I start my new job early November too so got that to concentrate on x

PS: Love your sign off at the bottom! Buddies with the 'it fell out' crew :haha:. How do you put a signature at the bottom like that? I haven't figured it out x

Click on your name in the avatar thingy, go to customise profile, click on edit signature and stick your wording in there.

I have uber respect for you if you can take the trying down a peg or two, and go back to just enjoying it... It will be hard, but it might even be the best thing - a stressed out trier is going to have less chance.

I am holding off to become pregnant before making a huge career change - so my job is a consideration too... Only I want out of this job sooner rather than later, so is another reason for me obsessing over it all - that all sounds a bit cryptic, eh?!

10/10/10

By the way ladies, I was reading in a paper last night how the Chinese consider Sunday's date (10/10/10) to be very lucky, as the number 10 means 'completion' and 'symmetry'. I thought back and remembered that OH and I :sex: Sunday morning and it was around 10am! TMI coming up - I actually think the :spermy: went in around 10.10am!! :haha:

Saturday/Sunday were also the days I had the most Ov pains and the most EWCM was on Saturday. So if I DID ovulate it could have been on Sunday.

Just hoping this could be lucky I guess :shrug: Still 'going with the flow' though :thumbup:

Oooh - Nat, that sounds very promising!

Like your final remark about still going with the flow!

That sounds a good omen to me nat! I'm cheering on the 10/10/10 tadpoles!:happydance::happydance:

this all sounds very promising girls fingers crossed for u,i'm ok today still relaxed about it all got far to much on else where to be able to obsess over it too much.

lets just hope the chilled approach this month has worked its magic,although not holding out to much hope

this all sounds very promising girls fingers crossed for u,i'm ok today still relaxed about it all got far to much on else where to be able to obsess over it too much.

lets just hope the chilled approach this month has worked its magic,although not holding out to much hope

glad your still nice and chilled,my af is only days away lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->