It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

I saw my baby! I saw my baby!

Been put forward again to 9+5, and she was wriggling about like crazy - heart pounding away.

They read through all my blood results, everything is good and I finally know what blood group I am! Even though I knew I wasn't, I still worried about being HIV positive - it's scarey when you know they are testing those things! They started the scan on one machine and then took me through to a fancier one in the radiography dept so they could have a closer look at the cyst.

Turns out it is one cyst - it is septated, and has solid and fluid in it - they tested it for cancer and apparently I am okay. It has reduced from 9.5 x 8 cm to 7.3 x 4 cm - which is quite a big reduction. They cancelled my scan on 9 December, as they don't feel that it needs to be monitored so closely - I don't have to go back until 23 December... By then I'll have a clearer picture and get a better view of bubba.

I am delighted that everything is okay, was so lovely to see her. She was really mobile! Off to bed now to see if my doppler will find her.

Also glad to be put forward again - announcement will happen 11 Dec and I can't wait!

I'm having a baby!

Oh, and Mr Windswept and I have possibly chosen a boys name - Lachlan Angus, more fondly known as Lachie! Very cute.

Hi Ladies :flower:

Sorry I'm a bit late on tonight. How is everyone?

Stina, how was the scan? All ok I hope?

x

Aww fab news Stina :happydance::happydance::happydance:

How amazing that he/she is moving around so much already! Must have been so amazing to see :thumbup: You must be so delighted and I am so pleased for you and Mr W and that the cyst is shrinking too :yipee:

x

yeah i'm good wishing this cycle away tho,the days seem to be dragging

Thats brilliant news about the cyst shrinking Windswept :happydance:
I'm so happy for you that everything looked fine and you got to see your LO wriggling about.
The boys name you and Mr Windswept choose is lovely :thumbup:

:dance::dance::dance: STINA IS HAVING A :baby:
I'm so pleased for you Hun! And a reduction in cyst size to boot:happydance:
You must be one very happy Mrs W right now! Is it the most amazing feeling in the world?

Stina, that's wonderful news!! Sounds as if the scan went about as perfectly as it could do :thumbup:
Must have been so exciting to see your bubba on screen, wriggling around :happydance:

Stina so glad all ok , fab news.
Liking the boys name...
How are we all this bright but freezing cold morning?

Morning Donna, it's a beautiful bright day here but really cold! I'm v disappointed that we have no snow! What's it like where you are?

No snow very bright and sunny but still bitterly cold especially when that wind gets going Brrrrrrrrrr :cold:

No snow here either- although I'm quite happy about that (not a fan of it when I have to get anywhere!!).
Midwife rang an hour ago :) My appointment with her is 17th December (patience Kim, patience!) and she invited me to attend an early pregnancy group meeting local to me a week on Wednesday, to go through what to expect, dos and don'ts etc. She also said I should expect to get a date for my first scan through the post in a couple of weeks :)

Ooh that's not that long away you'll have just got your head around everything and then scan followed by xmas busy few months coming for you both there Kim.

Is your ticker pretty much right Donna cos it's only 4 days till testing:thumbup:. Any temptation to test early?

Yup it is and I am going to be very good and wait until Tuesday when the :witch: is due to arrive, feeling strangely calm this month - tried hard not to symptom spot (damn it's bloody difficult not to)

Hey ladies - not been on as have been busy cracking the whip with Mr W while we get lots of jobs done around the house!

All well today - feeling very real now that we have seen bubba again and the cysts are not as threatening as they were! We keep reminding each other about the bubba and smiling like big kids.

Glad to hear you are getting things moving with midwives, etc, Donna - I was never invited to any antenatal classes, but discovered they were on, unfortunately I won't make next months one. Hope the time passes quicker for you!

Hope everyone is well.

Oh, and as for snow - we don't have a lot right here, but the gritters are busy trying to keep our road cleared, but are struggling with the main roads and prioritising that - just as well we are not needing to get anywhere - though we haven't had our post and the school bus got stuck! MiL is creating merry hell about it all... Dunno why she bothers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->