It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

That's nice Toots - maybe a month off will really relax you and make you enjoy making love for what it is, rather than for baby making...

My little family will be back together in our home tonight - Mr Windswept misses us when we stay up here (me and doggies), and we miss him, the moggy, the wak waks and the fishies. But it is so nice to have my own space, and privacy to paint. Finished the first painting, two more to finish next week... Then that's one of his Christmas presents done, phew!

We are off tonight until Tuesday, together - for the first time in a long time - so planning a lot of DIY and general work around the house. Will be lovely.

Cx

I am in my 5th month of ttc, and tbh we did really make that much of an effort the past few months, but this month i bought an ovulation test and dtd almost everynight it said do it. But like you i worry bout it falling out lol. What i do is lay down on the bed with my legs up in the air (lovely image lol) but i never stay there for more than 5 mins as need a pee after... do you think that the lil swimmers would of made it in that time?! :)
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :) xxx

A few days off together will be lovely Stina. It's nice to be able to catch up on work that needs doing to the home.
My oh has been offered extra hours at work so he's now doing a 7 day week and it's a mid shift so he's not home till around 9.30pm but the extra cash will come in handy for Christmas. As I'll be at home a lot on my own I thought I'd try and get round to getting some diy done, all those little jobs that get put off!:haha:

Charli - I am sure your little swimmers will get where they need to be quickly! I often went to the toilet soon after doing the deed, to stop urine infections, and I managed to get pregnant! What I did do for a while is put a pillow under my hips to let gravity help them on their way - but never for that long.

It took me 5 months - lets hope that's as long as it takes you! Best of luck.

Hey charli, I don't think it really matters if it falls out or if you don't keep it in for ages. Good luck and hope you get your bfp soon!

Have you got lots of DIY stuff planned, Toots? We have a few jobs to do... Nothing major, just little improvements - mostly for Mr Windswept to do as I can't use chemicals/paint. Looks like there will be a lot of snow, so doubt I will be allowed in my workshop to do my woodwork - but I'll do my best to get out there! He did say he had found a gas heater I could take in with me to keep me warm! But we plan to round each room one at a time to get it perfect - it is an old house (17th century) so has it's wee quirks...

Doubt I will get my veg plot sorted out, as it will be under a layer of snow!

But what I am looking forward to is our 8 month old pup playing in the snow for the first time!!!

Wish today would pass quicker!

I want to repaint the lounge and all the White paintwork. The Walls are a very light cream colour and havent been painted for a couple of years so I'd like to freshen it up. There's lots of other jobs that need doing but unfortunately mr toots has to do them so I'll have to wait until it quietens down at work.
Does the snow look really pretty?

We don't actually have snow lying now - but the sky is pretty heavy with it. It's tomorrow morning we are due to get it - for 72 hours in a row - so a good time to be off. We'll stock up on fuel for our bellies, our pets and our fire, and we'll be fine no matter what happens!

It's nice to freshen things up, eh? But it can be a daunting job in a room you use all the time. Thankfully our living room is fine, but we need to get proper draft excluders fitted to doors as the last few gales have blown as much inside as out!

Afternoon all :hi:
Stina hope I've caught you before you head off for your scan - good luck and hope you get a lovely photo of baby big :hugs: for you and Mr W

Thanks Donna - we are heading off in 20 minutes - feeling really sick, perhaps it is worry! Will post tonight if I get on line - hopefully with a photo of our little bean (and maybe his neighbours)... I said 'his' - now I am not sure about it being a girl!

Have a good day - chat later, Cx

Afternoon Donna, how's you today?
Enjoy your scan Stina and dont even look at them nasty old cysts!

I be tickety boo thanking you Toots.
Huge dose of PMA going on over here don't know why but feeling upbeat, positive and generally good. ( my god I must be ill )

That's a lovely way to be! Do you have the weekend off to look forward to?
Are you expecting any snow in your part of the country?
My day is really dragging and I'm so bored but at least I can sit here and read the paper.

I am one of the fortunate in I only work Mon - Fri , 9 - 5 (perk of being an NHS employee). DH and I have one of many works xmas parties to go to tomorrow night so LO at MiL/FiL for the night tomorrow and then relax for the rest.
A little snow has fallen already today but nothing that has settled, much more to come though we gather.
Boobs still hurt and cold funnily enough is now just a sniffle compared to yesterday's not being able to breathe and watery eyes!! How blooming odd but hey ho .

Hi there, just thought I'd pop in and say hi again :hi:
I was going to say Toots, I have probably walked past you at some point because I always used to go to that show in Devon, was it the one in Paignton/Torquay area? I haven't been for the last few years though.
No snow here but I'm kind of looking forward to getting snowed in at some point, we moved to a rural area in May so this will be my first winter out of town and snow gets quite bad here apparently!

Donna it's all sounding good! I know you don't want to read to much into your symptoms so that's all I'll say, for today anyway:haha:
Hey silver, yes the show was in Paignton, how strange is that! Cornwall has had snow but none for us, not fair!

Hi Donna, Being very lazy today tbh! I had planned to go out shopping for the day and whimped out because it is so cold! :cold: and we haven't even got snow here! I am rubbish in the cold!

Donna it's all sounding good! I know you don't want to read to much into your symptoms so that's all I'll say, for today anyway:haha:
Hey silver, yes the show was in Paignton, how strange is that! Cornwall has had snow but none for us, not fair!

Hehe, yes I love the snow too, but only when I'm indoors :wacko:

I'd love to be more optimistic but this is scaring the s**t out of me tbh ladies , I sometimes wonder why I am putting us through this all over again when it could go so very wrong (again) s'pose that's the crazy lady side getting her own way!!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->