It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Good luck for your scan tomorrow Stina, let us know how it goes :thumbup:

That's a great way of thinking about it Stina. I hope the scan goes well and you get a nice pic of :baby:

Wow Stina, that is really true. Hopefully tomorrow I can wake up with a positive attitude, and embrace it without the constant panic! Who knows- I may even feel brave enough to change my signature :winkwink: Hope all goes well for you tomorrow- I'll be looking forward to your update :thumbup:

Nat- the doctors appointment was rather an anti climax. They don't do any tests to confirm now- they just take your word for it! Was given a form to fill in and told that a midwife would be in touch.

I love you guys! Cx

Right back at you Hun! Funny isn't it how we've all got so close in a matter of weeks, guess that's what comes from discussing everything from the weather to cm to how often we dtd to you splitting your trousers!:haha:

Have you all noticed how long this thread is now?? :haha:

Is there a limit on how long they can get?? :wacko: Will it suddenly cut us off and we'll have to start the 'It's fallen out again' thread? :haha:

I'm always late replying sorry lol. I done my most recent test a few days after :witch: didn't show her face the one in the clinic was Monday, last week.

Oh and sorry windswept but when I read the thing about splitting your pants I have to admit a small giggle escaped. Good luck with tomorrow.

Yeah, I guess that's it! I have to say that I have told you ladies (and all the other readers of this thread) way more than I would tell any of my friends! It's bizarre!

Just went back and read the first page of this thread- so cute to see Lou, Nat and Stina getting to know each other. Aww....

I went back to the beginning to have a read as well, we've had 28,920 veiws of our thread! It's nice that we've been together from the beginning isn't it and we've picked some lovely ladies up along the way:hugs:
I guess the thread just carries on until we get fed up, well I doubt that's gonna happen:haha:

You girls can't go anywhere till I get my bfp. You'll probably still be here by the time your bubbas are starting school!:rofl:

hello ladies,i was so busy todays thats y couldnt come early,h r u all today

It is funny going back to read through this thread - I have to admit that I intend to go back to the beginning and cut and paste some of the posts to make a little conception to birth journal for keepsakes! I have loved being able to share the journey so far - you guys really have been great, and I love that you are happy for me and Stork to tag along on this TTC thread.

We're all in it together - for as long as it takes!

I found it really weird to begin with that we shared so much, but will never meet each other - but I kinda like that now... I wonder what it would be like if we did all meet? I guess we'll all have expectations of each other and I wonder if we'd match up?! I'm not suggesting we should, I kinda like the safety of sharing this with 'strangers'!

What a lovely idea Stina, some of the posts on here have been classic! I must admit that I have wondered what it would be like to all meet up, we know so much about each other without actually meeting. I used to come onto this site without actually being a member and read the posts and then one day I just thought what the hell join! I'm so glad I did and I'm so glad that 'it fell out!' otherwise we may never have all got chatting, I'm getting all soppy but you girls have really been a rock for me.:hugs:

I don't know what I would do without you all in this thread. I know that no matter how I'm feeling, you guys are always here for me. The support network we have now is fantastic, and I don't think it can be said enough times that I think you're all amazing :)

Maybe we'll all meet up one day, a few years from now, with all of the 'It Fell Out Crew' bubbas!

Morning ladies, how's everybody this morning? It's really cold here!

Morning!

Have we all got that soppy stuff out our system?! I agree with it all 100%!

Well, I have been feeling pretty nauseous this morning, but okay now. Am excited and worried about this afternoons scan, and Mr Windswept phoned to say he never slept a wink worrying about how it would go... I'm trying to reassure him, but I know my cysts are still there - I can feel them and the pains are quite bad at times. So long as bubba is okay in there and still growing... I don't care if surgery is the answer, I just want to get it sorted!

It's very cold here - had another gale last night so it felt like the Arctic! I am glad I stayed in my 'single girls house' last night, otherwise I'd be stuck in this morning - our road was very icy and a couple of cars slipped off it and then the gritter slid off at a bad bit, so may take a while to remove. It could have been my van that went off the road, which would be a bit of a nightmare, with 3 dogs and no phone coverage!

Everyone smiling this morning?!

Morning Stina, it's going to be a long day for you waiting for your appointment to come round. It'll be absolutely fine and hopefully they can offer some more advice on the cysts. With any luck you'll get a nice clear pic of bubba.
Are you back at home later or staying in 'single' house?
My oh got all frisky last night so we dtd but although it's around ovulation time I was much more relaxed, didn't even bother with legs in the air etc, it was nice to not have to worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->