It wasn't meant to be

OMG I'm soo sorry to hear this.
My thoughts are with you and your family.
We are all here for you if you feel you need to chat.
xx

So so sorry to hear of your loss....i know you must have no faith with god at the moment but they say he only takes the best ones and your LO must have been so special.
In our thoughts neyney :hug::hug:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
I wish this had not happened and I am very sad for you and sending you lots of love.
x:hugs:

:( My thought's are with you and your family Neyney.

Lots of hugs x x x

So sorry for your loss. Take care!

If it helps, I know what your going through xx

I'm so sorry to here this neyney. Its hard to know what to say, so i'll just send you hugs. :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I desperately sorry this has happened, I haven't stopped thinking about you all day :hug::hug::hug:

you are in my thoughts.... you are someone that stands out on this forum and it shows how many of us care by the amount of support you have. We are all here for you and even tho I cant imagine your pain... the thought of what you are going through brings me to tears...you will be a mum one day...take care hun!!:hugs::hugs:

Oh honey, I am so so sorry :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
My thoughts are with you

NeyNey I don't know what to say my love. I feel so desolate for you, I wish there were something I could do darling I am SO SO sorry. :cry:

I'm so so sorry to hear what your going through right now NeyNey, I was really shocked to read this and your right if there is a god why the hell does he allow things like this to happen?

Take care.

xx

So sorry to hear about ur loss Ney Ney. Life is so hard to understand at times and u wonder why things can't just be simple. Take support from ur family and friends. U are in our thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->