• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's back again please help. !!!!!!!UPDATE PG 8!!!!!!! IVE DONE DIGITALS LOOK ON PAGE 8!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katiedw21

Reaction score
I know i sound like a broken record already and got ladies probably are saying stfu already im really sorryi i have no where else to turn ](*,) so everything went negative once again and stayed that way through the last 4 weeks (not being on birth control and breastfeeding i test every 2-3 weeks for safety) but the hcg is back AGAIN ( if you're confused look for my last post 12 weeks pp OMG) It's really starting to scare me because it can be a very common sign of cancer to have fluctuating hcg levels i did have hpv and a cancer scare a couple years ago. I thought i was all good because that was the longest the tests showed no sign of a line since this started happening, I'm really getting concerned now my appt is set for the 17th but i think I'm going to call Monday if they can't get me in do you think it'd be too drastic to go to the emergency room?? What would yall do in my shoes? This is my first test i haven't taken anymore but I'm sure its the same thing again not a pregnancy it's freaking me out :help:
Screenshot_20190105-205204_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190105-205157_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190105-205140_Gallery.jpg

Urgh. That looks pretty positive to me. I hope you get an answer soon!

Urgh. That looks pretty positive to me. I hope you get an answer soon!

Oh yeah it does it's very pink also, i hope so too but i feel like going to the er might be too drastic but i need answers asap

Have you tried a different brand of tests? I know there have been a lot of issues with the FRER giving fake lines... I do remember you from your last round of tests but I cant remember if you did other tests.

I was just going to say the same as above, try a other brand, I've been getting lines like that on frers for months and I'm 100% not pregnant (like you I test every few weeks because new bc pill) and I know I'm not pregnant because I was having hcg draws for a previous molar pregnancy xx

Oh wow does look pretty positive I do remember the rollercoaster you had last time also xx

They defo look BFP....maybe try another brand like the other ladies have said. I really hope you can find an answer for the fluctuating levels. Xxx

I’d go and hcg checked they will defo do it for you based on this hun

Praying it’s all ok x

I did these last night after that frer but I'm not sure how reliable the line on here is as they are cheap internet ones and there was no reviews on them Screenshot_20190106-100729_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190106-100720_Gallery.jpg
I will call tomorrow but I'm sure she'll make me wait last time she did the same thing Screenshot_20190106-130122_Gallery.jpg

Do you have PCOS? I have read that pcos can cause false positives. You need to get your blood checked for HCG. This is very odd. If youre not pregnant then something is causing this.

No I don't have pcos, i called back in December but the earliest they could get me in was January 17th I've told her what's going on but she's refusing to just run bloodwork before seeing me i called a couple other doctors but with one of the hospitals in our town shutting its doors they're all over booked that's why i was thinking of going to the emergency room its the only way to be seen asap but i feel like that's too extreme i don't know im in such a tough spot, i took another one tonight it's darker than yesterday's but not extremely darker it's as dark as yesterday's is now dried so ill see once its dried

You def need blood work. It will be your only way to know for sure. It's crazy they have you waiting. Try urgent care maybe? Something has to be done.

You def need blood work. It will be your only way to know for sure. It's crazy they have you waiting. Try urgent care maybe? Something has to be done.

I totally agree, I thought i was in the clear because they went negative for a long time not even a faint line on a frer, but then bam yesterday it was back, i mean we have had sex a few times but i just dont think it'd be pregnancy because i still haven't started my period so I'd had to have caught that first egg release soi i highly doubt I'm pregnant I really think it's this recurring hcg issue. Yeah that's a good idea i forgot about urgent care. I'm going to try one more time in the morning to see if they'll get me in right away but if not i may just try urgent care. Thanks hun for always trying to help and not getting annoyed lol i really appreciate all you ladies on here more than anyone understands!

Here's the 2 tests i need to delete off my phone so I'm going to post them here to save them the to is yesterday's completely dried and bottom is today's very fresh you can see yesterday's because ther pee is sooooooooo yellow lol today i drank a whole powerade so me pee was very diluted and clear lolScreenshot_20190106-214652_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190106-214625_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190106-214544_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190106-214536_Gallery.jpg

I looked at the tests and yup def lines. It's scary that you're going through this. Demand they do a blood test. This is your body and it makes me mad when docs don't put themselves in their patients shoes smh. Also Ive heard of women getting pregnant before getting their first period after a MC so it's gotta be possible. I used to not think so until I read about it and women have said it happened to them. Try seeing if they'll get you in for a blood test but if they don't then go to urgent care. And don't worry I fully understand why you'd be worried and concerned. This is why we have this forum so we can come here when its too hard to talk about it offline with ppl we know and who probably don't get it.

Today’s looks a little darker. Xx

This is so confusing Im sorry! I hope you get answers soon!

Oh gosh how confusing this must be for you!
Any chance that now it’s a new pregnancy? How many dpo are you?
Maybe last time it was indeed (even if it’s a long shot) left from your recent pregnancy. And now it’s a new pregnancy?
Or do maybe you have a cyst? I had that after my last baby and it caused false, very faint, positive results on pregnancy tests. No dangerous cyst at all and nothing that caused me any problems. It’s now gone btw.
I hope you get answers very soon hun :hugs:xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->