It's back again please help. !!!!!!!UPDATE PG 8!!!!!!! IVE DONE DIGITALS LOOK ON PAGE 8!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you got your results. Fx everything is ok!

Thanks ladies you all are something else!! The support from yall has been so comforting! So the mass is benign it was a tumor but they think it's from my pregnancy, I had major bleeding at the end after my water broke at 31 weeks they never found tge cause tget think something happened that caused scar tissue to start forming then it continued to grow after, but ther good news is its not cancer!! Whoo hoooo I was really preparing myself for the worst, but ther only thing still a mystery is the hcg? It was not producing any? He's going to send a sample off for more testing but he said he didn't see anything indicating that was where it was coming from it's the only part that's still uber frustrating for me why did I have hcg, their answer, we don't know? Gah that's frustrating, but I'll take that answer along with ther benign tumor any day!!

So happy it was benign! Still frustrating about the hcg but hopefully it was connected to the tumor in some weird way and it doesn't happen again!

Without sounding like an a hole...how old are you? Hcg can be found in women who's hormones are getting close to menopause? I don't know your numbers or age but that's always a possibility

Honey I’m so pleased all looks good with the tumour!!! Thank goodness!!! So strange about the hcg though??? Still a little frustrating I guess but at least you’ve got over the hurdle of the tumour. Xxx

Thanks ladies im very pleased it wasn't anything bad, the hcg is still very frustrating but hopefully it is all ok!! I am 32 I'll be 33 in may, I thought about that maybe early menopause but my blood work didn't show any changes

Wow what a relief! I have been following your story for a looooong time!!! Yes to no cancer and next they can hopefully find out about the hcg! Thinking of you!

This is the best news I have read all day! I am so happy for you!!!!! Its weird about the HCG but maybe it was just a fluke thing with the tumor that didn't allow the baby to implant. I don't know...

Just catching up now. I'm so glad it was benign :hugs:

I am so glad it was benign! It is such a good news hun :hugs: It is very strange about the hcg (and probably very frustrating!) We will have to keep your sticks away while they figure it out haha..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->