• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's back again please help. !!!!!!!UPDATE PG 8!!!!!!! IVE DONE DIGITALS LOOK ON PAGE 8!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg so frustrating!!!!! She did not do a urine pregnancy test she just checked for infection because apparently that can cause a false positive but it was clear i showed her my tests she said they're too faint to be actually considered positive she wanted to leave it there but i pushed for a full panel bloodwork and she finally agreed but tget usually take 5-7 days for results so now all i can do is wait! Oh yeah she did say that we release low amounts of hcg when ovulation occurs and some women release detectable amounts but if it had just been ovulation then i would've had a period start or a full dark positive pregnancy test so it's obviously not that. I don't feel any better i don't feel like anything was answered either humph ugh im annoyed to say the least fml

Can you get in to see a different doctor? Yours sounds like she's not very interested in getting to the bottom of what's going on, and I hate being dismissed like that. You're obviously going through something and need answers. I'm so sorry you're going through this!

Can you get in to see a different doctor? Yours sounds like she's not very interested in getting to the bottom of what's going on, and I hate being dismissed like that. You're obviously going through something and need answers. I'm so sorry you're going through this!

I can but it'll be months too get in anywhere else we had one of our hospitals close it's doors and they had many doctor offices close with it so now everywhere is overwhelmed including er i almost went the other day but the wait time online said 13 hours!!!!!!!!! I almost fell off my chair wth that's crazy!!! It sucks im really really hoping that the blood work will give some sort of answer or at least be off soi she'll have to bring me back in to find out why

My tests are a lot darker today im kinda starting to wonder if it is a new pregnancy?? All i have are those really cheap ones but the line is definitely a solid non questionable line where as yesterday it was questionable wish i had a first response but i don't really want to spend the money for nothing. I checked my cervix today it's like right in the middle and super soft almost not there it's so soft but tightly closed. I guess the blood work will say something

Sorry it took me so long to upload these ther baby was on one tonight he just wanted to nurse and nurse and nurse and never seemed satisfied and my nipples are really sore so everytime he latches it hurts but once he gets going it gets better but anywho see what i mean they're like lines not mmmmmm if i turn it this way in this light and squint my left eye with my tongue out i can see a line lol sorry but really hahaScreenshot_20190109-233547_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190109-233552_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190109-233601_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190109-233614_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190109-233618_Gallery.jpg
These are those really cheap tests i have 2 left but 5 more coming friday if i continue to see this you think i should get a frer or just wait for bloodwork??

Those lines look quite thick too, I’d try an frer lovey. These defo look like they could be the start of a BFP of a new pregnancy xxx

I can see that line very easily. Im sorry your doctor was so unhelpful. It really sucks when they just dismiss you like that. FX that your next test is even darker.

Went to Walgreens but frer are sooooooooo expensive there OMG!!! So i got the generic Walgreens frer it showed immediately then got darker and over

Screenshot_20190110-154636_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190110-154654_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190110-160053_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190110-154654_Gallery.jpg

So needless to say when i saw that line i new i had to get a real first response so i will use one later!

I really hoped it'd be uber dark or blank it's still kinda confusing does it lik dark to yall?

Ok did the first response and the other Walgreens brand i have to say the Walgreens area pretty awesome they have more dye in them and ies a little bit a different pink that's easier to see! There's deff progression on the Walgreens the first response is there and pink and i also got a line on the Walmart 88 cent Walmart ove also im just totally at a loss now what are yall thinking? Look at that Walgreens though damn it's dark darkest test ive had yet! At Walgreens there's two types of these tests one says compared to first response the other which is what i got says compares to ept they look the same they are both pink dye so I'm not sure they're diff but dang are they good!

Screenshot_20190110-185048_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190110-185056_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190110-185041_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190110-184957_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190110-184900_Gallery.jpg

Im kinda freaking out a little this tests are dark i know it's hard to tell in the picture but irl they're DARK

So now im reading that these Walgreens have false faint positives?? Surely these can't be false when they're that dark????!!!!!! Fml can i just get an answer one way or the other please for fuck sake sorry but damn

I see all the lines. Are you testing tomorrow with fmu?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->