It's CHRISTMAS EVE!

Excited but feeling stressed I have a mountain of stuff to do today. Dh and I are both working until lunch time. Dying for some chill out time

Any kids adding or changing their lists? He's been told Santas sleigh is packed but he's living in hope.

Soo excited today. Although was his birthday yesterday so there's a silly amount of tidying to sort! He's totally changed his mind. He wanted mixels so I've bought some older series from eBay. However he got a bionicle at his party last week and now that's all he wants, whoops!

Me tooooo!! I've got so much to do today but I'm super excited. I have butterflies! :)

I'm usualy crazy excited on Christmas Eve. It just hasn't hit me yet though. Doesn't feel like Christmas. It's wet outside and the kids are poorly. It's not even cold. It just doesn't seem right.
DS I'm however is sooooooo excited. He just asked me if he can go to bed after lunch. 😂

I'm so excited too! I'd helps that I'm fairly organised and don't really have much to do.
OH has built the playhouse, toys are all wrapped.
This evening I'm working so won't have time to keep thinking about it and today has been spent cleaning.
Omg feels like everything is going to well ?!?!

I am both excited and stressed. We are having Christmas just us so not much food prep but my youngest daughter is wearing me out! She is such hard work with climbing and wrecking the place I just cant relax...well I can for a hour whilst she has a nap! We also have to build their kitchen tonight and she keeps waking up every few hours and I am worrying how long its going to take !

Yay!! Although i am not as into it as i usually am, it's unusually warm here this yr, so doesnt feel right, but still trying to be as excited as ever for the kids!! Don't have a lot to do today just general clean up then baking santa cookies with the kids!

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, i love coming to this group every year xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->