Its June!!!!! 20 week scan next month!!! Whos with me?

24th July for my 20 week, finding out the sex I wanted a surprise originally but cant wait that long!! Lol xx

We're having an anomaly scan on 22nd, but we don't plan on finding out the gender. I'm really trying to resist & stay team yellow!

Welcome to the wait Chelle81 and Beankeeper- I will add you both to the list, Beankeeper is yours the 22nd July? x

Welcome to the wait Chelle81 and Beankeeper- I will add you both to the list, Beankeeper is yours the 22nd July? x

D'oh! I misread the topic & thought this was for June, haha. Yes, mine is 22nd June :)

I'll put you down for 22nd June, we have some June ladies in here too! Its all about the waiting! x

We're having an anomaly scan on 22nd, but we don't plan on finding out the gender. I'm really trying to resist & stay team yellow!

I'm staying Team Yellow!! keep strong :haha:

Just had my MW appt and heard the heartbeat, all is well with bean, HB was 150! :thumbup: xx

Yay for hearing the heartbeat at your mw app! x

Welcome all new members :flower:

Weve got some nice people on here, we should stay in contact after our scans! :haha:. Envoius that your scan is an hour earlier Kellie!! :hissy: and you'll have access to wifi in Lakeside to give us your results ~ Jealous!! :rofl: x

We should definitely keep in contact after! We do have some lovely people on here!
X

had scan today. Everything appears to be ok :) but didn't find out gender :-( gutted. I know it will be a surprise etc but i'm a planner at heart.... all was over very quick, strange to think that is it now....

had scan today. Everything appears to be ok :) but didn't find out gender :-( gutted. I know it will be a surprise etc but i'm a planner at heart.... all was over very quick, strange to think that is it now....

Didnt they offer you it? or are you team yellow? Mine seems sooooo far away yet still another month an a bit :cry:

It will be a lovely surprise sweetheart, don't be sad, just get excited for the best surprise of your life! xxxx

Weve got some nice people on here, we should stay in contact after our scans! :haha:. Envoius that your scan is an hour earlier Kellie!! :hissy: and you'll have access to wifi in Lakeside to give us your results ~ Jealous!! :rofl: x

Hehe, dh has said yes to lakeside so yep shopping, burger king and free wifi for me!! We def should keep in touch, this time for me first and second tri have been really friendly, Im normally a thread killer! any ideas for a thread title? I guess we have this one until the end of July anyhow.

Hello to all the new ladies :flower: welcome to the waiting! Xx

Hehe, dh has said yes to lakeside so yep shopping, burger king and free wifi for me!! We def should keep in touch, this time for me first and second tri have been really friendly, Im normally a thread killer! any ideas for a thread title? I guess we have this one until the end of July anyhow.

Hello to all the new ladies :flower: welcome to the waiting! Xx

Love it- Burger King too! I am normally a thread killer too! What about if we start a july scan buddies thread or something like that in the pregnancy buddies section? x

^^ That sounds like a great idea! By the time July has come by, the group should be completed with members so if everyone agree's then maybe start a new thread at the end of July. I also have extra scans in September and October :haha: x

19 hours till our scans Kellie!! :wohoo: ---> wish my DH was as excited as this guy! x

The day is here! Less than 12 hours til we know inoue! I woke at 4am this morning, had that child Christmas excitement feeling, oh was snoring like a pig thanks to his bad hayfever so spent the next 2 hours on the sofa before Luke got up. I'm so tired, i worry about coping with getting up through the night with a newborn and having a early rising toddler! Managed to fit in a dream that I was expecting a girl, that's a dream that won't ever come true though I don't think, is the theory you dream one and you actually having the other? Good luck today inoue!! Xxx

Good luck kellie-w and Inoue! I will keep my fingers crossed for a pink bump for you kellie! God help your OH and shopping if it is!!!!!!! I will sneak on my phone later at work, waiting for your update! Thinking of you, how exciting! x

Good luck guys! Hope babies are both looking wonderful and healthy! Xx

Todays the day!! :yipee:

Been running around the house cleaning it up so not had a chance to sit down and get excited (i want to feel like a kid at christmas!). DH is at work aswell so had no one to chat too.

Hope you manage to get on the phone later to check scally :happydance:

Good luck Kellie!! xxx

Good luck guys having their scan today!! Jealous!!

I had a scan last night on delivery suite, long story short lost some fluid they wernt happy with the sound off (wasn't amniotic fluid so alls good) got a scan whilst there from a lovely doctor who tried her hardest to find out the sex for me but I had drank some coke like 30 minutes prior and my baba was bouncing all over the place!!

She managed to get a very quick potty shot though and I think I saw a winky lol there was no 3 white lines that I'm certain of and for the rest of the scan she was saying he!

Just under 3 weeks now to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"