Its June!!!!! 20 week scan next month!!! Whos with me?

Well, after a hour wait and then a baby with legs up, belly down, cord between legs we finally got some movement and our son proudly showed his bits. Yep, another boy for me! Wasn't very pleased with how hard she was pressing on my belly, I'm now paranoid for any bleeding. Went to buy some boy bits but found absolutely nothing I like and too tired to go lakeside so shopping is waiting! X

Congratulations on a baby boy Kellie!!! :happydance:. Sorry they pressed hard on your tummy, mine kind of did the same and i had to keep wiggling to move baby which then i had to see poor LO lay on its head/upside down/backwards etc. Ill probably check little HB before bed just to make sure she's ok. I wouldnt worry about possibility of bleeding, just stay rested for the rest of the day and the 'uncomfort' will subside. For me, we got a very clear potty shot after a couple of mins and......

WERE HAVING A GIRL!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

:pink::pink::pink:

Oooooh sarahcake- sneaky peak at a he???? Glad it wasn't your waters, must have been scary! x

kellie_w- congratulations for your little boy! What a lovely little playmate for your son! Grrr to her pushing too hard, I am sure you'll be fine hun. Did you have your Burger king though? Bottoms to shopping, Sainsburys and next tend to have the nicest boy clothes.

Inoue- congratulations for your girl! Did you get an outfit?

How exciting for you both, I did see your updates earlier but didnt have chance to write as had work, then a friend's 40th birthday party then another friends wedding party- now at home and shattered!

x

Congrats ladies! One of each, totally lovely!

Sorry to hear experience was a bit rubbish but so pleased you managed to find out the genders! Xxx

Yay congrats on your little boy and little girlie! Lovely news!

Yeah was a little sneak peak, the doctor tried so hard to get baby to stay in one place to check properly but wow that was one bouncy and hyper child! She scanned me for a good 20 minutes too! Cannot fault them. In an hour and a half I had seen a lovely midwife, had an internal exam (lovely...) and a scan and was sent home.

Still sure I saw a little boy part though... Time shall tell!

Thank you girls, and congratulations inoue on expecting a girl!

I feel bad putting this in writing, but when I was told boy, I did feel a surge of disappointment. I so wanted a girl, I'm extremely close to my mum and I want that with my own daughter. This is our last baby so I guess it was that immediate feeling of I'm never ever going to have that mother daughter relationship. But you know, as soon as I saw that baby in 4d, that bond was there, every bit of disappointment went. I'm going to have a another gorgeous little boy and if he is as wonderful as my son, I'm going to be a very lucky mummy!! Xx

Thank you girls, and congratulations inoue on expecting a girl!

I feel bad putting this in writing, but when I was told boy, I did feel a surge of disappointment. I so wanted a girl, I'm extremely close to my mum and I want that with my own daughter. This is our last baby so I guess it was that immediate feeling of I'm never ever going to have that mother daughter relationship. But you know, as soon as I saw that baby in 4d, that bond was there, every bit of disappointment went. I'm going to have a another gorgeous little boy and if he is as wonderful as my son, I'm going to be a very lucky mummy!! Xx

That is understandable kellie, dont feel bad about your initial feelings, i would have felt the same if i didnt get a girl. I am so pleased your disappointment went when you saw the baby in 4D. Your little boy will be very excited to have a brother to play with! x

Ditto what scally said Kellie. This will most likely be our only child due to poor pregnancies and me not wanting a big family so I will never get to feel a connection with a little boy, and I hear there gorgeous to there mommies :cloud9:. A little bit of disappointment doesnt make you a bad person hun, im glad they went 4D so you could see and connect with him. My LO was a bug and kept hiding her face but we managed to get a snap shot near the end.
Is your stomach feeling a little better now after the scan? Would you be able to post any pics that we can coo over :blush: x

Not great quality apart from the potty shot but nevermind! :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_20120617_092949.jpg
    IMG_20120617_092949.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20120617_093330.jpg
    IMG_20120617_093330.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20120617_093339.jpg
    IMG_20120617_093339.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20120617_093508.jpg
    IMG_20120617_093508.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20120617_092148.jpg
    IMG_20120617_092148.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 4
Thank you scally and inoue :hugs:

I feel like the worst person for even feeling like that, I'm so so lucky to be having another baby, it was a long struggle to conceive 1 so to be having another is a miracle! The pictures we got given are pretty appalling to be honest, there is another thread on here by another lady who went to babybond yesterday and it's the same for us, we saw some amazing views, but all the pictures taken are really unclear. We have one good 4d one though, a clear potty shot and 4 identical 2d and I got the gender which is all that matters anyhow! I'll load a few pics later. We now are deciding on a name, I had a girls name but boys I have nothing! Any names picked from anyone else? X

Ohhh love the outfit!! So cute!! Your shots are def better than mine x

Cant wait to see your pics :happydance:. We had a boys name already picked: Harrison. Now were stuck like you trying to find the oppisite sex name! We do have one girl name we like, but im not sure whether it should be used in English term. Me and DH went to Tokyo, Japan for our honeymoon and we now regard it as our second home, we fell in love with the name: Reimi; which means in Japanese 'bell beauty' or 'free spirit'. What do you guys think? I can see my parents thinking "what the hell?!" but im not sure we should care what they think. What do you guys think of the name? Our last name is Simpson so ---? Reimi Margaret Simpson...

Have you got any boy names kicking around Kellie that your unsure of?

How is everyone elce doing?? xxxx

Thats a lovely name Inoue, how would u pronounce it? so unusual and such a lovely meaning.

We have on our short list of girl names- Jessica, Esme and Poppy and just one for a boy- Jake- will find out what name it may be in 15 days!!!!!

x

Thanks scally :hugs:. Its pronounced "Ray-me". They are gorgeous name's youve picked out there, do you think you may be carrying a boy or a girl? xx

Ohhh I love reimi, so unusual and pretty and lovely that it means so much to you. Def go for it! I love poppy scally, and I love Jake but that our cats name so was out for us! Can't wait to find out what you are having! After a whole morning of discussion we have decided on Oliver Steven, it was down to Oliver or Frankie and as much as I love Frankie firstly it reminds me too much of x factor idiot and secondly it's a lovely baby name but not really adult, I could see him being called frank which I hate! Steven is my husbands dads name, so each of our boys has their grandads name as their middle name. Our girls name was tayla-mae which I adore! X

Oliver Steven is a gorgeous name. I have a little nephew called Oliver :). Whats your other son called?
Im glad you both like Reimi, its a name we and DH love but i just dont know if i have the balls to use it :haha:.
Is anyone elce seem to be wishing there time away? Im 17 weeks tomorrow and i feel like im in limbo, i so want to skip this stage and go onto the 30w+ section! x

Ps: Thanks scally for updating first page with little :pink: or :blue: ~ so cute! x

Deffo have the balls to use it, how many Reimi s do you know, none, its different but its such a beautiful name to have an an individual, its not like your calling her something crazy stand out different, plus it has its own personal meaning to you and your OH, i think you'll kick yourself at a later date if you settle for something else!

Im loving Oliver Steven too! Me and OH have compiled a list of names for our twins and cos we dont know what they are yet we've picked both out boy and girl names and Oliver is on our shortlist. We're toying with the idea of Ollie instead of the full Oliver, or Oliver and we'd call him Ollie of we had a boy in there.

If we have a boy he's definately having Michael in his middle name as thats my dads name. My grandad who passed away just after Christmas was called John but since he was a little boy everyone called him Sonny. I didnt even know he was actually called John for real till a few years ago haha Sonny was always his name, so we're liking that too but its on out possible list! If we had 2 boys i dunno if Ollie and Sonny would be too much of an 'E' sounding combination or whether it goes well.

Thanks lambchops :friends: ~ i have a funny feeling your words will ring true in a few years time if i dont go with my heart. My mum is always asking if we have names picked out, but i think i will tell her im not saying anything till birth as she can do jack about it when the times comes.

Are you planning to find out if there both boys on 25th July? To me, Ollie and Sonny runs well of my tongue, not to E in my opinion. Your grandad will be happily looking down on you with his awesome name :winkwink: xx

Baby facing to the right, arm up by face
https://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h376/kellielouisebill1981/kellie2/ddec82e8.jpg
Where the flash is, look to 5 o clock for potty shot! Don't think any denying that's a boy!
https://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h376/kellielouisebill1981/kellie2/ce8f0533.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->