It's not fair

Angel

Reaction score
Toy's r us in Aus are having a baby sale and the things that I have been keeping an eye out for are half price,problem is I promised DH that I would be good and not spend anything till after xmas and save.Just my luck .lol:hissy:

Oh gosh, but you can't beat half price, then again they may have another major sale after xmas!! Talk to DH and see what he says hun. I'm anxious to do a lil shopping too!

Talk to him, tell him youd be saving alot by buying the stuff thats in the sale.

I would talk to him and try to convince him! half price at toys r us! I wish it was over here :rofl:

if it is in the sale ur saving money andit does not matter what time of the year ur saving money that must be a good thing

Lol I managed to twist his arm,he is taking me on the weekend.

ooo mango you moved up a box!!!

I know gurlie, kinda scary...and you're right behind me. We'll both be in 3rd tri soon!! Hope you're doing well.

What did you decide to do Angel. I have to live vicariously through you as i have yet to get anything. Did you end up getting anything?

I still have lots from my first son,I have bought a gorgeous new sheet set and on the weekend I want to get the matching lamp and rug,I am still trying to sell my DH on getting a port-a-cot(we will see) and there is a gorgeous mobile that I want to get.I haven't started on the nursery yet,although I am thinking it might be a good idea to start while I can easily get around.When are you going to start Mango?I can't resist going through baby stores ATM lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->