It's our turn, June mummies :D

Okkkk... So I have just ate a teaspoon of chilli seeds.. Not best idea I've had, my mouths on fire haha. Hurry up little one!!!!

Okkkk... So I have just ate a teaspoon of chilli seeds.. Not best idea I've had, my mouths on fire haha. Hurry up little one!!!!

just laughed and told my OH he said i bet that made your eyes water lol

It bloody did lol.. Don't know how the hot curry/chilli thing is meant t work.. But it's worth a try haha

i have eaten nothing but spicy stuff for two days on the trot yesterday and the day before and all that happened was i got ridiculously bad heartburn lol

Ohhh dunt tell me that!! Haha.. I'll end up been up all night wi it :/ lol

drink half pint of milk before bed if you get and prop your pillows up it helps :)

Hey ladies just dropping in to say my princess Daisy arrived Monday weighing a big 8lb 13oz!

I will do a birth story with pictures but am still in hospital :(

Can't believe some of you ladies are still pregnant!!! I'm sending masses of labour vibes to you all xxxxxxxxxx

Hey ladies just dropping in to say my princess Daisy arrived Monday weighing a big 8lb 13oz!

Can't believe some of you ladies are still pregnant!!! I'm sending masses of labour vibes to you all xxxxxxxxxx

ooooo you jammy sod lol

i still have 3 weeks to go but im listening to all your induction ideas lol! with my last i thought about scrubbing the floors but i decided to give the stairs a hood hard vigerus hoover and then dance around the front room with my son my waters broke about an hour later and she was 3 days early. I will be hoovering the stairs loads this time round lol
xx

Ive got a doc apt in about a hour and a half. I have this dream that Ill go in and he will say"oh my your 4cm, youll need to head to the hospital" Or "did you know your waters are leaking? you'll have to head to the hospital" Anything that ends with "youll have to head to the hospital" LOL If nothing else I am hoping for a sweep that will get things rolling. I was already 2cm last week, and soft. But cervix was still kinda high. So I hope it has moved down some.

We are the exact same, lol...I think the same thing before my appts :haha: Plus we're both 2cm and my cervix is still kinda high too. I hope you have good new when you come back :)

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_195482313816050#!/home.php?sk=group_186839351362542&ap=1 That's the link.

It's called BNB June Mummies to be

Huge congrats!! :flower:

Bnb June mummies to be! :)
Yay for Emmy, not jealous at all... :winkwink: I'm sorr you're still in hospital, I've been keeping an eye out for your birth story! :hugs:
Looks like things are happening for some of you girls anyway! :) I'm delighted for you all, if a little envious! :) no signs at all for me! :(
Washing machine has done it's cycle, so I'm off to beautify myself! (that'll take a while... : haha:) xxx

Congratulations!! Lucky you!! Lol

Congratulations emmy!!!!! First baby and I think we deserved one after having this thread open for so long!!

I have no signs what so ever of having this baby and feel really fed up, heavy, exhausted and miserable!!! Does she not realise that I want to meet her?!!!!!

Hopefully sounds like some of you are doing something!!!!! Fingers crossed for you!!

I need a mcdonalds!!!! :( xxxxx

Congratulations emmy!!!!! First baby and I think we deserved one after having this thread open for so long!!

I have no signs what so ever of having this baby and feel really fed up, heavy, exhausted and miserable!!! Does she not realise that I want to meet her?!!!!!

Hopefully sounds like some of you are doing something!!!!! Fingers crossed for you!!

I need a mcdonalds!!!! :( xxxxx

That sounds yummy! :)

Ha ha ha you loony!!!! Suppose it beats the sperm thing!!!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->