• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's our turn, June mummies :D

well if nesting is a sign labour is near im f***ed cos my house is a rite tip and i cba to do a thing today i feel so lazy lol infact im that lazy and dont wnt to tidy up i can ignore and see past the mess everyone has gone out and left me to lol

Haha, I've been like that for weeks!!! Now I really feel the urge to get things done. Tomorrow I'll be doing the kitchen :haha:.

I'm such a messy person normally, this really isn't like me and it's scaring me a bit :dohh:. We will see if it's a sign, or just really wishful thinking ;)!
Maybe I'm just thinking I'm nesting, but I'm actually just cleaning BECAUSE it's a sign of labour coming up, my mind trying to trick myself!

i was like it all last week cleaning everything even scrubbing bloody carpets which were new before xmas so not even that dirty lol
this week nothing i cba to do a thing apart from sit here and sign and symptom spot lol

DH just got up :) for work he gets up at 4am anyhow. He is sat with a cup of coffee then I think we will get the kids up and off to the hospital :D these are way to intense to be nothing....u ladies are awesome!

Bye! :) good luck and don't come back til you've got that baby and a great birth story! :haha: be thinking of you! Xx

Thanks girls :)... Just don't want to upset her or anything.. Obviously I wouldn't tell anyone else, thats for her to do not me. And as Leah said, she might be annoyed I peaked.. But I wouldn't tell her I did that! :/ lol. But like Lauki said I don't want to ask her and then if something terrible did happen (I totally hope it doesn't) then she's have to tell me, which I know would be heartbreaking :/
Think I'll just leave it, but I'm so excited too (daft I know as it's not me)
But thennnn what lettuce put I suppose I could always text her.. Oh IDK :/

if your dyeing to speak to her just txt and say "oh i had the funniest dream last night that you was pregnant and you had the most gorgeous baby" lol and leave it at that see if she mentions it lol and then delete these posts incase she comes peeking on you hehehe

Do you remember telling people you were pregnant? Doesn't it seem minutes ago, yet so long ago? I still love thinking about it... :) xx

Yep I remember... It only seems like otherday! Can't believe it was 9 months ago! We only told our parents.. Then everyone else at 12 week scan, as I needed to make sure everything was ok as I was hooked on morphine and had loads of xrays when I was about 8 weeks... (I didn't know I was pregnant.. Had a bad car crash :/, air lifted to hospital, miles of tailback on motorway and even made busses late!! haha) But alot of people already reckoned they knew I was? How? I don't know lol... Even my MALE manager said he could tell I was pregnant!?

Do you remember telling people you were pregnant? Doesn't it seem minutes ago, yet so long ago? I still love thinking about it... :) xx

Yep I remember... It only seems like otherday! Can't believe it was 9 months ago! We only told our parents.. Then everyone else at 12 week scan, as I needed to make sure everything was ok as I was hooked on morphine and had loads of xrays when I was about 8 weeks... (I didn't know I was pregnant.. Had a bad car crash :/, air lifted to hospital, miles of tailback on motorway and even made busses late!! haha) But alot of people already reckoned they knew I was? How? I don't know lol... Even my MALE manager said he could tell I was pregnant!?

Oh so thats you that made OH late home from work
Only kidding he is a bus driver in barnsley lol x

Ooh I understand you're so excited! I would be if one of my sisters was pregnant!
But don't forget about the pregnancy hormones ;). It might upset her or stress her out. I agree with calling/texting her asking how she's doing or something? Seeing if she's hinting towards something or really not saying a word about it or avoiding the subject.

Leah - I think it's just my mind playing tricks, thinking I can bring on labour by cleaning my living room ;)!

I remember too! As my family lives abroad we scanned our picture of our baby. She was 14+2 by the time we had our first scan, so she looked like a proper baby already. We then sent the scan to my parents/sisters and I phoned them and told them to open their email! It was so awesome!

That car crash sounds pretty serious!! Did everything turn out to be okay?

Oh my god! Scary car crash! Glad it was ok in the end. :hugs:
Ah people just love to say that sometimes! "I knew you were pregnant" haha, tho sometimes I think you can tell! ESP if you are pregnant yourself! :) xx

Ugh, my baby is starfishing at the moment. The pain :(!!!

Haha.. It happened in Rotherham/Sheffield.. Hellaby? Is it.. x

Yea everything was ok thanks :)... Lucky to be alive, but.. Someone must have been watching over me as everyone keeps saying! Lol x

Haha.. It happened in Rotherham/Sheffield.. Hellaby? Is it.. x

oh yeah thats were my MIL and FIL live hellaby just off the M18
hope you ok now :-/

Ahh I'm fine now, just glad little one survived it :D... N thats where I was on m18 lol. I won't go on a motorway again!

Weathers great init... Thunder n Lightening :/

Ahh I'm fine now, just glad little one survived it :D... N thats where I was on m18 lol. I won't go on a motorway again!

Weathers great init... Thunder n Lightening :/

pfft tell me about it i bloody hate it aswell and cant get away from it cos one wall in lounge is just full of windows so i either sit and see it flashing in corner of my eyes and shitting me up or sit in dark lol :cry: im like a big baby i hate thunder storms in my old house we got struck by lightening all tv and pc everything blew up it was the scariest thing that happened to me for a wile ill tell ya :cry:

That's so strange! It's sunny here in the Midlands!

Ooo god! I can't imagine av been in that.. Were you in when it happened too :/?
I hate thunderstorms aswell... And I'm same in living room our window is massive so I can't escape it unless I shut curtains but I don't wanna sit in dark :/ lol.

And Lauki it's ok for some isn't it! Wish it was sunny here... Its banging it down with rain and thundering and lightening :(

Sunny here in Scotland! For a change...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->