• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's our turn, June mummies :D

oh.. and i might get OH to take me to argos when hes finished work :D

mine not a proper birthing ball its an exercise one but does same job lol was a pain to blow up yiu supposed to use a pump but we dint have one OH had to do it with his mouth took ages he had to keep stopping for a break to get his breath back lol bless him

mine not a proper birthing ball its an exercise one but does same job lol was a pain to blow up yiu supposed to use a pump but we dint have one OH had to do it with his mouth took ages he had to keep stopping for a break to get his breath back lol bless him

Was just guna ask you that.. can only see gym balls.. on website na, what size ball would ya say to get?

oreyt just that theres 55/65/75cm... Might just go wi argos value one haha, only a fiver

I'm 5'4" an got a 65cm one which seems to be okay. I got mine from Argos (just the silver Pro Fitness gym ball one for £7) and it had a little pump that came with it - blew it up by myself. Seems to be doing the job - just bouncing away on it! The main difference between gym & birth balls, so far as I can make out, is that the birth ones are anti-burst, so they'll go down slowly rather than pop! The one I got has a max limit of 125kg & I'm about 63kg at the moment, so figure I'd need to be bouncing pretty hard to get it to pop :)

I'm 5'4" an got a 65cm one which seems to be okay. I got mine from Argos (just the silver Pro Fitness gym ball one for £7) and it had a little pump that came with it - blew it up by myself. Seems to be doing the job - just bouncing away on it! The main difference between gym & birth balls, so far as I can make out, is that the birth ones are anti-burst, so they'll go down slowly rather than pop! The one I got has a max limit of 125kg & I'm about 63kg at the moment, so figure I'd need to be bouncing pretty hard to get it to pop :)

I've just been looking at that one before I read this.. I'm going to get that one.. Got good reviews so can try it for £7 :)

oreyt just that theres 55/65/75cm... Might just go wi argos value one haha, only a fiver

i think thats mine lol i know it wasnt a lot lol no point splashing out hopefully u only gunna need it for a few days :-/ x

i feel so bloody irrative aswell today keep biting everyones head off :-/ im being a big bitch and i cant help it

me too! I've been bitchy to my OH these last few days.. and blaming him for getting me pregnant and fat and ugly and so on and so forth :blush:

poor guy! :haha:

well good job oh is hear cos baby brain kicked in i tought i was at docs at 4:30 he just came n said dnt u think you ought to start getting ready i said what for docs he said your there at 4 i said no half past he says check to make sure and low and behold my appointment is at 4:10 so good job for him lol or i wouldnt be seeing w till tmoz :-/

well good job oh is hear cos baby brain kicked in i tought i was at docs at 4:30 he just came n said dnt u think you ought to start getting ready i said what for docs he said your there at 4 i said no half past he says check to make sure and low and behold my appointment is at 4:10 so good job for him lol or i wouldnt be seeing w till tmoz :-/

although he has now himself fallen asleep while i was getting ready :dohh: so gotta wake him up lol

i think thats mine lol i know it wasnt a lot lol no point splashing out hopefully u only gunna need it for a few days :-/ x

i got mine from Tesco (the big Extra store) £5 with pump and is anti burst too.

hey kandbump they mite have them at the big one in wath if your anywere near that end of town :shrug:

hey kandbump they mite have them at the big one in wath if your anywere near that end of town :shrug:

Eyyy good idea.. It's prob only 10min drive down there, and argos at cortonwood if i fail to find the one in tesco :D

Eyyy good idea.. It's prob only 10min drive down there, and argos at cortonwood if i fail to find the one in tesco :D

thats your evening out planned lol

thats your evening out planned lol

Yep lol, even tho he doesn't get in while 5.30.. i might even drag him round asda to look at baby clothes hehe (i just cant resist)

Just back from the maternity hospital....

Visiting my friends baby! :haha: come on baby, your friends want you to come out and play. My parents phone/txt every day, "how are you?" bloody hell, it's getting annoying! I think it's hormones, I'm not normally snappy.... :blush:
I have the tesco ball, seems fine! :) xx

Ohh lettuce I know how you mean.. I've been so snappy and I'm never snappy. My dad just rung and asked me " how are you? Has it come yet? " I screamed down phone " she is not an IT " then I realised he didn't know sex as he told me not to tell him as he wanted a surprise. Oppppsss. Ohwelllll he should of thought of a better word than IT! lol

Think I'll get the tesco ball then.. Dya kno if you can get it up on their site so I can av s look lol.. I'll go on laptop then cause I'm on mi iPhone at min x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->