It's our turn, June mummies :D

I believe the sperm has the same hormones in it that you would get if you were being induced. I swear it's just an evil plot! :haha:
I'm having curry tonight too... :)
I reckon my baby is still so high up cos the acid reflux is terrible! :( xx

saying that i have terrible acid really really bad but she said the babies head is well down in my pelvis ill just go grab my notes out of hall n see how far down she is

Maybe we're having REALLLLLY long babies! :haha: x

she is 3/5 engaged and i get terrible acid :-/ she been 3/5 for last month how can i have not possible shaken her on down in there all the bouncing ive been doing im never off the bloody ball lol infact i bounced that much we just had to repump it up cosit was going down pmsl
oh well it is my second so she may not engage till labour

i think they would too haha! Well think i might get mi ball and do some bouncing hehe

maybe tmi but did midwife say its the sex part that can bring it on or is it honestly the sperm? lol

its the sperm that can induce labour she was really informative she said that some of the chemicals that make up sperm are what is found in the solution they use to induce labour
also the swallowing sperm thing she says they advise women who are TTC to swallow sperm as our vaginal juice is designed to attack sperm lol so if you swallow it your body gets used to it so is less likely to attack it she said it is a load of rubbish swallowing spern induces labour and that a man defo thought that one up lol x

Hahah I knew the swallowing one was just.. not right lol! But thing that gets me is.. if some of the chemicals in sperm are in whats used to induce labour.. then how can it be safe to have sex throughout pregnancy? :/.. They'd say not to.. wouldnt they? lol

stupid isnt it :-/
i have just been to sainsburys anyway on my way home from docs and bought another curry so well try that see what happens probably only burn my bum again but i need this baby out :-/

I think i might have a teaspoon of chillis again haha... or were thinking of having a dominos or indian.. might go with indian now :D

i know i wonder why its different everywhere else... how long do rotherham hospital let you go overdue before they induce you leah?

she says they let you go over 10-12 days before induction
they will sweep at 41 weeks exactly then sweep at 41+2 and book induction for when you are 41+5 is it i think :-/
if your water break they will only leave you a maximum at 24 hours before induction

Ye exactly same as Barnsley then

They say sex will only work if the cervix is favourable, so it's ok to have sex otherwise. :)
Hmmm I'm gettin hungry now... Think the chilli may be a bad idea... :winkwink: xx

i think they would too haha! Well think i might get mi ball and do some bouncing hehe

maybe tmi but did midwife say its the sex part that can bring it on or is it honestly the sperm? lol

its the sperm that can induce labour she was really informative she said that some of the chemicals that make up sperm are what is found in the solution they use to induce labour
also the swallowing sperm thing she says they advise women who are TTC to swallow sperm as our vaginal juice is designed to attack sperm lol so if you swallow it your body gets used to it so is less likely to attack it she said it is a load of rubbish swallowing spern induces labour and that a man defo thought that one up lol x

Hahah I knew the swallowing one was just.. not right lol! But thing that gets me is.. if some of the chemicals in sperm are in whats used to induce labour.. then how can it be safe to have sex throughout pregnancy? :/.. They'd say not to.. wouldnt they? lol

i think its because in earlier stages of pregnancy you cervix is very far back and hard and closed tight at our stage in pregnancy the cervix is starting to lower down and get really soft :-/
not a clue thats my philosophy anyway lol

Talked to a midwife yesterday and she said that sex worked. (He'd have to go in you) so the prostaglandins touched your cervix. Same as a sweep I think, but not as effective. Like, when they sweep your cervix it stimulates prostaglandins, that stimulate labor.

She told me I could try castor oil (yeah, yeah we've heard all the bad stuff about it) or black cohosh. So maybe some black cohosh tea, ladies?

I tried to walk today, didn't get far, my daughter was too hot so I will try again later tonight.

Talked to a midwife yesterday and she said that sex worked. (He'd have to go in you) so the prostaglandins touched your cervix. Same as a sweep I think, but not as effective. Like, when they sweep your cervix it stimulates prostaglandins, that stimulate labor.

She told me I could try castor oil (yeah, yeah we've heard all the bad stuff about it) or black cohosh. So maybe some black cohosh tea, ladies?

I tried to walk today, didn't get far, my daughter was too hot so I will try again later tonight.

ive heard some pretty rough stuff about black cohosh aswell so ill give that one miss me thinks ill just stick to bouncing on ball im not going up and down stairs cos they are shared stairn n my neighbours will think im a looney lol n mi curry later lol

my ass is numb from all this bouncing lol its hurting mi bloody back nall :-(
i noticed summat weird aswell yesterday my belly button is really warm and the rest of my bump is cold weird or what :-/

ohright fair enough (with the sperm thing) lol.. But i cant be bothered t av sex it hurts :/...

and my belly is hard most of th etime so i cant really tell if im getting tightenings why could it be hard most the time :-/

ohright fair enough (with the sperm thing) lol.. But i cant be bothered t av sex it hurts :/...

i just cba full stop lol weather it will be nice or not i really coulldne care much for it the last time i enjoyed it i ended up hear pregnant with a late baby lol i dont want it again for a while im put off pmsl

:haha:! shes been stubborn! and i think that may av been last time i enjoyed it too.. just dunt seem same when your pregnant :/

Hey June Mommys! Hope everyone is doing well!

Just popping in with an update, I find out tomorrow if I am going to be induced due to pre-eclampsia. I had posted earlier this week about waiting for my 24hour urine results, and they came back today-- with high protein. :( So, we'll see what the course of action is tomorrow!

Good luck & Labor Dust to all! :flow:

My baby girl is due June 18th but I just found out yesterday that I am being induced Saturday June 11th due to high blood pressure. The best thing is my birthday is June 12th.

Hey June Mommys! Hope everyone is doing well!

Just popping in with an update, I find out tomorrow if I am going to be induced due to pre-eclampsia. I had posted earlier this week about waiting for my 24hour urine results, and they came back today-- with high protein. :( So, we'll see what the course of action is tomorrow!

Good luck & Labor Dust to all! :flow:

Yes I remember.. Sorry to hear you've got pre-eclampsia ... And I wish you all the luck for tomorrow!! :hugs:

My baby girl is due June 18th but I just found out yesterday that I am being induced Saturday June 11th due to high blood pressure. The best thing is my birthday is June 12th.

great birthday present hehe... good luck for saturday!

Come on ladies! Where are those babies!
I'm gonna try a really spicy pizza next week, as I really don't like curry that much! I hope it'll have the same effect ;).
My MW told me to absolutely NOT use Castor oil, because she says it doesn't work. Just have lots of sex and go for walks! So we're on a strict 'sex every day'-schedule!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->