It's our turn, June mummies :D

Ohh lettuce I know how you mean.. I've been so snappy and I'm never snappy. My dad just rung and asked me " how are you? Has it come yet? " I screamed down phone " she is not an IT " then I realised he didn't know sex as he told me not to tell him as he wanted a surprise. Oppppsss. Ohwelllll he should of thought of a better word than IT! lol

Think I'll get the tesco ball then.. Dya kno if you can get it up on their site so I can av s look lol.. I'll go on laptop then cause I'm on mi iPhone at min x

Ohhhhh dear! The cat is out the bag! :haha: I'm amazed you haven't let it slip before, I'd be useless! Not sure, I live across the road from a massive tesco, my husband likes to visit it daily... :shrug: was tempted to order tesco online shopping but since we have the same postcode as it, I think they might tell me to bugger off! :haha: xx

Oh ladies, I just have to say......... Pppppffffffftttt! I'm fed up! I've had period pains today, but nothing else. I'm so convinced I'm going to go overdue. How are you ladies filling your time because I am bored!

I'm watching trash on telly... I had been very busy everyday until this week, meeting friends for lunch, going out for walks, things like that. This week I've stayed closer to home, my DH is a little nervous of me wandering far on my own... :haha: and I dint have as many plans, people I think are avoiding me. Like I'm going to suddenly spray amniotic fluid over their shoes :dohh: xx

Haha that made me laugh lettuce :). I'd just order it online.. Bugger them, they've got a job to do and if that means going over road.. So be it :D.

Blondeliz I'm just fed up of thinking of things to do. I spend half my time on here :/. I just can't seem to motivate myself at all. No wonder LO doesnt want to make her way out with me been lazy haha

Lol, ha, there are a few people I would like to spray with fluid ;)

I have scrubbed the house and have run out of things to do. I'm just tired all the time now, but just trying to keep active.

I know I always wanted t keep active but that changed. And then I just went along with what others said.. Get rest while you can as you wont once baby is here

That's my problem, I'm even getting bored of resting now. I'm going to regret saying that once lo here x

just got back from mw and i cant have a sweep :cry:
you have to be 40+ weeks to have it and im bang on 40 so she wouldnt do it :cry:
she has told me however that to get things going the best thing to do is keep active walk up and down stairs alot, bounce on ball and DTD OH wasnt too happy about that one lol knowing about my mucus discharge haha she said all the other stuff is silly
anyway since 4:30 i have had 2/3 mild contracting pains so fingers crossed although i dont want to get my hopes up too much yet
she did a swab just to make sure it is my plug that is green and not an infection and there are a few lucosytes in my wee so she ent wee off
im now measuring 40 cm at 38 week i was 41cm so strange but still
and the awful aches ive been getting couldapparently be effacement pains what ever the hell that is lol
so anyway she is coming back next week to see me at home and defo gunna have a sweep and book me in for induction on around the 20th :-/ so she betta get a move on lol

I know how you feel. I'm bored of resting too. But I just can't motivate myself at same time. Weird I know haha x

Aww shame she wouldn't do a sweep :(. I haven't got another appt wi midwife now until my sweep on 17th if I go over!? Could the green stuff be thrush?
I wish I had some stairs to go up n down but I live in a flat :( lol. Hope the twinges mean something too. X

Aww shame she wouldn't do a sweep :(. I haven't got another appt wi midwife now until my sweep on 17th if I go over!? Could the green stuff be thrush?
I wish I had some stairs to go up n down but I live in a flat :( lol. Hope the twinges mean something too. X

no we all think its my plug as its very mucus like but its just to be on safe side i live in a flat too and the stairs are outside and there a bloody death trap lol

no we all think its my plug as its very mucus like but its just to be on safe side i live in a flat too and the stairs are outside and there a bloody death trap lol

Lol.. We've got stairs inside building but we live on ground floor so think i'd look abit of a div running up and down steps if anyone sees me haha :/

Lol.. We've got stairs inside building but we live on ground floor so think i'd look abit of a div running up and down steps if anyone sees me haha :/

lol i think your neighbours would think you are loosing the plot lol

Hmmm, stairs eh? I live on 1st floor, I'm thinking of trying it...
Oh that's rotten about your sweep! :hugs: why is it so different in different parts of the uk?! I had mine at 39 +6. Silly NHS. Xx

i think they would too haha! Well think i might get mi ball and do some bouncing hehe

maybe tmi but did midwife say its the sex part that can bring it on or is it honestly the sperm? lol

i know i wonder why its different everywhere else... how long do rotherham hospital let you go overdue before they induce you leah?

stupid isnt it :-/
i have just been to sainsburys anyway on my way home from docs and bought another curry so well try that see what happens probably only burn my bum again but i need this baby out :-/

i think they would too haha! Well think i might get mi ball and do some bouncing hehe

maybe tmi but did midwife say its the sex part that can bring it on or is it honestly the sperm? lol

its the sperm that can induce labour she was really informative she said that some of the chemicals that make up sperm are what is found in the solution they use to induce labour
also the swallowing sperm thing she says they advise women who are TTC to swallow sperm as our vaginal juice is designed to attack sperm lol so if you swallow it your body gets used to it so is less likely to attack it she said it is a load of rubbish swallowing spern induces labour and that a man defo thought that one up lol x

I believe the sperm has the same hormones in it that you would get if you were being induced. I swear it's just an evil plot! :haha:
I'm having curry tonight too... :)
I reckon my baby is still so high up cos the acid reflux is terrible! :( xx

i know i wonder why its different everywhere else... how long do rotherham hospital let you go overdue before they induce you leah?

she says they let you go over 10-12 days before induction
they will sweep at 41 weeks exactly then sweep at 41+2 and book induction for when you are 41+5 is it i think :-/
if your water break they will only leave you a maximum at 24 hours before induction

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->