It's our turn, June mummies :D

Something weird happened to me today! I couldn't eat my pudding, and it was ice cream as well. I must be going ill :(!

i only just managed today 1 sausage sandwich for brekkie 2 bacon sandwiches for lunch an apple and a bannana all day :-/ notlike me at all i been shopping as well this morning ive normally eaten myself half way through the cupboard by now :-/
im just tired and achey and bitchy and all the other negative things i could possibly feel right now lol

Aww I have to tell you! My hubby did something so sweet today :thumbup:.

I was on the bed when he got in and had my eyes closed as I was asleep before he got in. Then he got changed and everything and told me to open my eyes. I saw this cute Me To You bear in front of me with the text: 'I love you this much'. And the bear is sat with his arms wide open! It still makes me soppy when I think of it! Silly hormones!

aww thats so sweet :) my oh would never do owt like that he thinks its a good gesture if he buys us a cake to share or does the shopping or something random lol

Aww I have to tell you! My hubby did something so sweet today :thumbup:.

I was on the bed when he got in and had my eyes closed as I was asleep before he got in. Then he got changed and everything and told me to open my eyes. I saw this cute Me To You bear in front of me with the text: 'I love you this much'. And the bear is sat with his arms wide open! It still makes me soppy when I think of it! Silly hormones!

aww thats so sweet :) my oh would never do owt like that he thinks its a good gesture if he buys us a cake to share or does the shopping or something random lol

I think it was a very rare thing for my hubby to do as well ;).

Though tbh, I wouldn't mind a bit of cake! :haha:

Leah, maybe it's just cause you're not in the mood for it all? :shrug: I always get much hungrier later at night anyway !

im really considering going and having a soak in my grandads bath as i have horrid back ache that just came on out of no were :-/ maybee they got some lavendar oils that i could put in waterheard this can help relax your body ready for labour or something :-/ and therestheother oil whats it called clary sage or something my nan has loads of oils and stuff so may go have a route aroundin her bathroom see what i can find and have a soak lol the walk over there and back may even do something :-/ worth a go

clary sage oil isn't a nice smell at all :/ lol

im really considering going and having a soak in my grandads bath as i have horrid back ache that just came on out of no were :-/ maybee they got some lavendar oils that i could put in waterheard this can help relax your body ready for labour or something :-/ and therestheother oil whats it called clary sage or something my nan has loads of oils and stuff so may go have a route aroundin her bathroom see what i can find and have a soak lol the walk over there and back may even do something :-/ worth a go

clary sage oil isn't a nice smell at all :/ lol

i heard lol may go for lavendar :-/ got really achey back so im gunna av a wander down there now he only 2 secs away form me and have some paracetamol me thinks cos its really achey :-/

I love lavender! I fancy a bath now, but already had 2 showers today ;).
Hubby will go mental over the water bill!

I love lavender! I fancy a bath now, but already had 2 showers today ;).
Hubby will go mental over the water bill!

Hahha.. I was just thinking same.. But I need to put water on :/! A nice relaxing bubble bath

Amelia Anne born at 9:01am, weighing in at 6lb 12oz, 19 1/4 inches. I will get some photos up soon as I can :)

omg i am disabling facebook until i have had little one, fed up of people asking every 5 mins if anything has happened.. :dohh:

I'm off to bed... Try pass some time on, so my due date comes quicker :/! :haha: And I can stop stressing about everyone asking if anything has happened :dohh:
Speak tomorrow girlies xx

omg mommy of two peas that was quick you was only posting a while ago congratulations cant wait for pikies xx

well my due day has nearly come to end with nothing more then a few mere braxtons hicks, back ache, loss of apetite, constipation, more plug gone and now restless legs!!
Im so tired but just cba to lye in bed i dont know what to do with myself apart from sit hear and feel sorry for my self that im now oficially overdue :cry:

come on baby girl i need you in my life you cheeky little monkey its time to vacate the building you have been served your eviction notice too long lol

Congrats mommyof2peas!!!!!! xxxxx

Im contracting every 5-6 minutes so staying up in the hope they get worse and become labour!!!!!!

COngratulations mummyof2peas! Cant wait to see photos and hear birth story,.

My Bump- At least one of us is getting somewhere.

Hey ladies, Pictures are here. Ill do a birth story later as Im pretty tired at this point :D

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.222006164485842.63097.100000293811650&l=4aff47f9c8

let me know if this doesnt work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->