It's our turn, June mummies :D

Yea exactly I wouldn't be ashamed.. Better to be safe eh :).. If it was just wee it doesn't matter least you know. No need to feel ashamed they'll see it everyday and it's normal for women in pregnancy to have a weak bladder..

Eww, glad I haven't lost it then haha.. I think I'd just feel a step closer to labour if I lost it, but I guess thats not always the case if you've been losing it for weeks :/

How long do BH last on average?

ive been gettin um alot more frequent this past few days nothing regular though they all last from a few seconds to bout 30 seconds i think :-/ dont really take that much notice tbh lol

Ano I've started getting them today... They seem to go on for ages lol

they do sometimes but then other times they just come and go in seconds
she keeps poking her foot rite out of my side andleaving it there aswell so i will be sat with this big foot bulging out of my side for like 5 mins :-/ friggin hurts n i darent touch it incase it hurts her :-/

Haha, poke her back lol. I can't help but do that me, if she pokes any of her body parts out i tend to poke it .. i dunno why :haha:

im doing rite well my goal is to save £450 by the end of july and im half way there nearly if everyone pays for their ebay stuff lol rite proud of mi self :)

:thumbup: wish i could bloody save. But can't save for mi life, I always seem to spend our spare money on something :/ hah.. But yet it OH was to spend it I'd go mad for him spending it :haha:
Can't go wrong with good old eBay, I wunt av the patience to do it tho.. trips to post office all time and having to check up on items ect

Sorry for TMI, but getting a lot of discharge, so thinking it might just be a combo ><. I dunno :(. Might just ring up and ask for advice as it was only a little bit and nothing's been dripping since then.

My BH last for about 30-60 seconds normally, I don't like them!

As for cravings. I crave sandwiches with peanutbutter and sugar :D. Pancakes with bacon+syrup is an awesome combo though, you should really try it once!

lauki get checked just to be safe hun

n kandbump i leave the money in paypal and have deactiveated my bank account on it so i cant spend it lol
im a useless saver too this is the only way i can do it haha

Haha, I've never gotten dressed and made the house look so presentable in such a short time! :happydance:.

We should all get active! I'm going out for another hours walk this afternoon, to keep me awake :D then a nice long soak in the bath after and perhaps be naughty and make pancakes for dinner, I fancy sweet!

How funny! I am making pancakes (and bacon) for dinner tonight!

I heard that if it's bh then if you lay down or take a bath, they will stop but if they don't then it could be real contractions.

After my doctors appointment and sweep I lost my mucus plug and started having tightenings and cramps and I was so hoping something would happen, especially after I exercised, but I went to bed and when I woke up there is nothing. Everything feels "normal" again. :(

I really don't want to be induced. My twin sister planned on coming to visit from out-of-state (haven't seen her in more than a year!) and I am so glad she was smart enough to book her flight for 2 weeks after the due date because I originally told her to book ON my due date!

Lauki - ye i think your better off ringing up just to make sure, better to know and be safe eh :)
Oooo i could just eat some peanut butter now :/ lol.. at start of my pregnancy i always wanted branston pickle with cheese... :/... I CANT STAND PICKLES/ONIONS so WHY i insisted on eating it i do not know lol! Another thing i used to eat i think was weird was... crisps, chicken and pickle sandwiches :S LOL.. again, why the pickle .. I do not know!

and well its a good idea to do that least you kno u cant touch it then lol

How funny! I am making pancakes (and bacon) for dinner tonight!

I heard that if it's bh then if you lay down or take a bath, they will stop but if they don't then it could be real contractions.

After my doctors appointment and sweep I lost my mucus plug and started having tightenings and cramps and I was so hoping something would happen, especially after I exercised, but I went to bed and when I woke up there is nothing. Everything feels "normal" again. :(

I really don't want to be induced. My twin sister planned on coming to visit from out-of-state (haven't seen her in more than a year!) and I am so glad she was smart enough to book her flight for 2 weeks after the due date because I originally told her to book ON my due date!

Hmm, might try having a bath see if they go.. they are starting to hurt me :(. nothing i can't cope with like but still.. lol.
And good job your sister booked for 2 weeks after then isn't it :)... Did you say before you had got a date booked for induction if nothing happens? (fingers crossed it does come on naturally for you though)

i know lol

i never really craved anything this pregnancy tbh i dont think i did with my first either i just ate everything in sight lol

i know lol

i never really craved anything this pregnancy tbh i dont think i did with my first either i just ate everything in sight lol

Oh i do that aswell... but tell ya summat.. chocolate and sweets have been my real weakness throughout pregnancy lol

i been worse for chocolate i even ate my sons easter egg :-/ bad mommy :-/
he wasnt bothered like but still lol

Where I'm originally from (The Netherlands) they say you start craving pickles with whipped cream when you're pregnant! :haha:. Thank god I never had any cravings like that!!

My dad is flying over here 2 days before my due date, but luckily he's staying in the country for 3 weeks so he'll definately see the baby!

Oh you've got to try pancakes bacon and maple syrup! It's amazing! My dad grew up in Canada so it was always a total treat breakfast for us. Lauki, I would phone, they won't laugh!
I ate a boost- they are ultimate chocolate! :) xx

The latest the doctor wants me to go before starting the induction process is the 20th (42 weeks), but he said he could schedule me as early as next Wednesday night/early Thursday morning. I hope something happens before then.

Yeah, I am so glad my sister booked late! It's weird that she knew though (she booked for the 20th months ago, way before any of this overdue induction stuff happened!) and everyone in my family (including her) has had early, even very early, first babies so I am the odd one.

kandbump- It's weird to crave things! I had no sweet tooth before I got pregnant. I never ate sweet things, even when I was a kid. I even hated chocolate bars! Now I can't get enough candy, donuts, and ice cream. I have been good this whole pregnancy and not eaten too many sweets, but this last week I have kinda given up! I figure I deserve it carrying around this belly! :)

The latest the doctor wants me to go before starting the induction process is the 20th (42 weeks), but he said he could schedule me as early as next Wednesday night/early Thursday morning. I hope something happens before then.

Yeah, I am so glad my sister booked late! It's weird that she knew though (she booked for the 20th months ago, way before any of this overdue induction stuff happened!) and everyone in my family (including her) has had early, even very early, first babies so I am the odd one.

kandbump- It's weird to crave things! I had no sweet tooth before I got pregnant. I never ate sweet things, even when I was a kid. I even hated chocolate bars! Now I can't get enough candy, donuts, and ice cream. I have been good this whole pregnancy and not eaten too many sweets, but this last week I have kinda given up! I figure I deserve it carrying around this belly! :)

my mw said to me other day they like to have strted the induction proces by 12 days overdue as they like baby to have been delivered etc by 14 days as this is when placenta can start to do its thing :-/
so hopefully you wont have to wait that long

im hopeing my little mokey put in an appearence before fathers day cos ive put her name on everyones cards :-/ lol

I'm just looking at it like this now.. 12 days and my little girl WILL be here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->