• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's our turn, June mummies :D

:S why's thread been moved from 3rd tri? I thought I was going mad not been able to find it lol

i thought that last nite when i posted lol had to go to my stats to find what had happened lol
i thought i was going craaazy or was just veeeery tired lol
i watched eastenders yep and then pirates of carribean 2 im trying to catch up cos other half wants me to see the new one an i ant seen others lol

well 3 days over todayand not a symptom in bloody sight :-/ i did have a bit of back ache through the night and some cramping early this am but thats gone now

i had the weirdest dream last nite aswell that i was in this hospital in the back of a carpet shop :shrug: WTF lol crazy i know there was no food either in this hospital you had to go out to this van thing on the street to get you breakfast dinner etc as the hospital didnt provide it :-/ (maybee an insite of whats to come from the NHS if they keep making cut back loooool)

hows everyone else this morning

its my baby shower tomorrow and evryone is pulling out at the last minute why does this always happen to me... im so upset, not just for me but for my amazing friend who has organised it and paid for everything... :cry: its not fair xx and right now i wanna crawl under a rock and cry x

awww hun thats terrible dont get upset over it sod um shows who your reel friends are thats what my other half says to me all time cos none of my mates have been bothered about me since i got pregs. You have fun and enjoy your day with those that do turn
it looks like its gunna be a nice day aswell x

thanks hunni xxx

its my baby shower tomorrow and evryone is pulling out at the last minute why does this always happen to me... im so upset, not just for me but for my amazing friend who has organised it and paid for everything... :cry: its not fair xx and right now i wanna crawl under a rock and cry x

awww hun thats terrible dont get upset over it sod um shows who your reel friends are thats what my other half says to me all time cos none of my mates have been bothered about me since i got pregs. You have fun and enjoy your day with those that do turn
it looks like its gunna be a nice day aswell x

You took words right out of my mouth, I was gunna say same.. It does show who your real friends are! Same with me though alot of people haven't bothered with me since been pregnant.. But now, surprise, surprise... its "let me know when you've had baby so I can come see her".. I just say back "I'll let you know".. Basically meaning I'm not going to, why should I let them back in when they haven't bothered with me throughout my pregnancy!? They can f**k off tbh. Least now I know who my real mates are
Sending my hugs your way :hugs:, and I hope you have a lovely day xx

:S why's thread been moved from 3rd tri? I thought I was going mad not been able to find it lol

i thought that last nite when i posted lol had to go to my stats to find what had happened lol
i watched eastenders yep and then pirates of carribean 2 im trying to catch up cos other half wants me to see the new one an i ant seen others lol

well 3 days over todayand not a symptom in bloody sight :-/ i did have a bit of back ache through the night and some cramping early this am but thats gone now

i had the weirdest dream last nite aswell that i was in this hospital in the back of a carpet shop :shrug: WTF lol crazy i know there was no food either in this hospital you had to go out to this van thing on the street to get you breakfast dinner etc as the hospital didnt provide it :-/ (maybee an insite of whats to come from the NHS if they keep making cut back loooool)

HAHA, talk about a weird dream lol. It's been years since ive watch POTC lol... I dunt think I'd be able to sit through them all n watch em tho :/.

1 day over for me, not a symptom either really.. few cramps this morning when I was tidying up (i just woke up and thought.. "i need to clean" :haha:)

well all my mates but one haventbothered with me for months now seens i cant go drinking with them anymore so just had a text from my best "only" friend to say she is moving to brighton on 20th so ill have no one except OH and kids :-/ :cry: im a little sad tbh cos wont have no one to talk to or meet up with that will be that cos i dont have owt to do wi anyone from work either :cry:

HAHA, talk about a weird dream lol. It's been years since ive watch POTC lol... I dunt think I'd be able to sit through them all n watch em tho :/.

1 day over for me, not a symptom either really.. few cramps this morning when I was tidying up (i just woke up and thought.. "i need to clean" :haha:)

lol im off out for a walk to post office ive had a lot of back ache through night and i keep getting these weird shooting pains in mi belly they hurt but arent tightenings so :shrug: god knows mite ring hosp when iget bk see if its owt to worry about lol :-/

https://www.our365.com/NewbornPortr...hare_mom_babylink&utm_campaign=wnshare_button

Amelia's hospital photos :) I made her outfit :)

Again, congratulations, she's beautiful :)! Outfit is brill too :thumbup: to you!.. Did a good job of it :) x

well all my mates but one haventbothered with me for months now seens i cant go drinking with them anymore so just had a text from my best "only" friend to say she is moving to brighton on 20th so ill have no one except OH and kids :-/ :cry: im a little sad tbh cos wont have no one to talk to or meet up with that will be that cos i dont have owt to do wi anyone from work either :cry:

Aww :(, i don't know what to say :/. Haven't you got a surestart or anything like that near you, you can go to when LO is here? You can meet new mums there.. One of mi mates takes her LO there and she's made some friends who she meets up with every narn again :/.. Idk what to suggest, sorry! :hugs::hugs: xx

lol im off out for a walk to post office ive had a lot of back ache through night and i keep getting these weird shooting pains in mi belly they hurt but arent tightenings so :shrug: god knows mite ring hosp when iget bk see if its owt to worry about lol :-/

Urgh, chuff going for a walk.. since i did that walk ive had cramps in mi calfs n back ache :(! N yea better off ringing em up to make sure eh, better to be safe:). my LO is very quiet today :/

been for my walk nothing happened :-/ the shooting pains have gone though so thats a good thing suppose
yeah there is a surestart near me but there on about closing it down soon as they havent got enough funding or summat :-/

my OH i swear is thick as hell he just txt me and said is it ok if i go fishing tmoz babe weel no actually to say im due to go ito labour anytime soon i dont think its a good idea as its like 45mins drive away and i may not be able to get intouch with you :-/ men are so arrrggh sometimes lol

well ive just been informed by my 5 year old son that all his school friends are waiting for this baby so he wants to know when will it be born :-/
good job i got patience for the kid cos my dream answer would he not have been so young would have been "do u not think im waiting for this f***ing baby aswell and i have no idea when she will decide to come" lol

have ya had much movement from bubs yet K?
mine been doin an irish jig i think she been beatin the crap out of me all morning i wish she would use the energy to be born instead of using it to beat me up lol

MEN they are proper thick! Honestly, Arghh.. I'm on one today me! Haha!! I mean, how would he feel if he missed the birth of his daughter.. Say that to him! You don't know how quick/slow it'll happen.

N aww bless ya son, I'm staying away from my 4 year old nephew because I'll know he'll have something to say about baby.. He's a smart kid.. I'll wanna kill him if he asked where she was lol... Even though he's already told me he doesn't like her cause she's a girl and he won't play with her! :/ lol the little get!

And she's moved a little bit, just not as much as usual :/.. My belly is rock solid tho! And haha I know what you mean with the jig.. Belly goes mad doesn't it..:haha:

yeah lol i was sat at play zone thing cos son been to a party and mi belly was wobbling lol
my belly sometimes goes rite hard n stays hard weird init if you ant felt her move a bit more in nxt few hours id call hospital see what they say cos its supposed to be 10 movements in 12 hour init?

Haha.. it makes me chuckle when you can see LO moving through your clothes :haha:

And I will do I've felt her a couple of times like.. So I'm not too worried... I jeep trying to poke her but its so hard lol.
And I always thought it was 10 times in a day too.. But im sure ive seen people post on here 10 times an hour.. but surely it cant be that? LO needs to sleep!! Lol

i would have gone crackers and gave my self a c-sec if i got booted 10 times an hour lol
im sure its 10 times a day or like you say bubs wouldnt have a break lol

god ive got this god awful pain in my back had to get OH to rub it its killing i aint felt owt like this before its proper hurting me and the shotting pain starting up again :-/
i had really bad migrain last nite aswell and ive had this other horrid pain like intop of my bump in middle down from my ribs thats there all time though mw said it normal but wow it hurts :-(
im just sorting babis tea out then im gunna try n eat summat mi self n have a shower cos my back is sore as hell

ive got pains in my ribs all the time.. mw said its baby pushing everything up :/

as for shooting pains n backache.. you never know :D.. could be a start. I did get back backache though when I went on that long walk :/

If shooting pains stay.. i think your better off giving l&d a ring and make sure everythings ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->