It's our turn, June mummies :D

I'm sooooo fed up already! 2 days overdue today! I don't know who to blame why LO's still not here! :nope: I was awake whole night and sleep took over me around 6:30 this morning. Just woke up :blush: Can't believe I still don't have any symptoms of going into labour!! :cry:

Me too hun!!! Not a symptom in sight!!! I won't say "don't worry not long now" as when people say this to me I feel like killing em!!!!!

Hope you next in line though :) xxxx

Haha this is weird :S. I've just been in bath lol.. All was quite n I poked mi bump... It made a weird noise, so I did it again n it made the same noise.. Like a gurgle of water (if you get me lol) anyway I laid there listening.. Still no noise and when I pressed bump.. It gurguled again like water... Wonder what it could be haha

I'm sooooo fed up already! 2 days overdue today! I don't know who to blame why LO's still not here! :nope: I was awake whole night and sleep took over me around 6:30 this morning. Just woke up :blush: Can't believe I still don't have any symptoms of going into labour!! :cry:

Me too hun!!! Not a symptom in sight!!! I won't say "don't worry not long now" as when people say this to me I feel like killing em!!!!!

Hope you next in line though :) xxxx

Lol I know how you mean.. It is annoying. But now I'm looking at it as 12 days left until she's here and I WILL have her... Sorry if you wanna kill me for that lol, but I find it helps me :) x

Lol K!! At least we all feel the same!! No killing tonight! :)

Mine sometimes makes a popping sound, it is so wierd, don't have a clue what it is!!??

I need a date for induction then I will be able to see an end in sight!!! Think I will feel happier then to be honest! When is yours booked for?? x

Weird isn't it. And I've got a sweep on 17th but MW said if that doesn't work then I'll be having induction no later than 22nd.. They don't allows us at my hospital to go over more than 12 days

roll on wednesday when my mw comes out and does my sweep and books me in for induction i need a date now to i know the end is near ive soo had enough not a single sign all day :-/ ive started eating like a bloody horse again after 2 days of no appetite
i just whent in shower aswell and noticed a new stretch mark i mean what a f***ing joke i go 9 month no a single mark then 1 day over i get a mark above my belly button then 2 days over i get another mark below my belly button im so not happy about it at all and i nearly threw my ball out the window on to themain road cos that is quite obviously a load of shit and not doing anything as ive been on it constantly for nearly 12 hour a day for past 5 days :-@ spicy food is a load of old cobblers n all not doneowt but eat that for 4 days im sick of that n all lol
i just wish thepanging pain of contractions to come like now i odnt care if its the owrstpain ever i just want it over and done with (although i would liketo catch eastenders first hehe)

rant over ladies sorry lol x

I think a lot of us June mommies are DIS-proving all the ways to start labor at home naturally. . .

I think a lot of us June mommies are DIS-proving all the ways to start labor at home naturally. . .

:rofl:!
I've still got a chance to be on time! But I doubt it!

roll on wednesday when my mw comes out and does my sweep and books me in for induction i need a date now to i know the end is near ive soo had enough not a single sign all day :-/ ive started eating like a bloody horse again after 2 days of no appetite
i just whent in shower aswell and noticed a new stretch mark i mean what a f***ing joke i go 9 month no a single mark then 1 day over i get a mark above my belly button then 2 days over i get another mark below my belly button im so not happy about it at all and i nearly threw my ball out the window on to themain road cos that is quite obviously a load of shit and not doing anything as ive been on it constantly for nearly 12 hour a day for past 5 days :-@ spicy food is a load of old cobblers n all not doneowt but eat that for 4 days im sick of that n all lol
i just wish thepanging pain of contractions to come like now i odnt care if its the owrstpain ever i just want it over and done with (although i would liketo catch eastenders first hehe)

rant over ladies sorry lol x

Aww bless ya :hugs: nice t let it all out isn't it. All those things haven't worked for me, loads of dogs b0000cks lol!! As for stretch marks none yet... Fingers crossed :/. Did ya watch Eastenders lol

:S why's thread been moved from 3rd tri? I thought I was going mad not been able to find it lol

It's because we're considered a group I think! We post too much and are all June mummies ;). It happened to the Limbo thread I was in as well, so from now on this'll be under Pregnancy Groups & Discussions! Shame, as it was my favourite Thrid Trimester thread ;)!

I'm off now watching the Comedy Gala with hubby :happydance:!

Have a nice evening ladies!

Ohright lol

Were watching that too :haha:
You have a nice evening too x

https://www.our365.com/NewbornPortr...hare_mom_babylink&utm_campaign=wnshare_button

Amelia's hospital photos :) I made her outfit :)

its my baby shower tomorrow and evryone is pulling out at the last minute why does this always happen to me... im so upset, not just for me but for my amazing friend who has organised it and paid for everything... :cry: its not fair xx and right now i wanna crawl under a rock and cry x

its my baby shower tomorrow and evryone is pulling out at the last minute why does this always happen to me... im so upset, not just for me but for my amazing friend who has organised it and paid for everything... :cry: its not fair xx and right now i wanna crawl under a rock and cry x

:hugs: for you! Hope you have a wonderful time though! x

awww hun thats terrible dont get upset over it sod um shows who your reel friends are thats what my other half says to me all time cos none of my mates have been bothered about me since i got pregs. You have fun and enjoy your day with those that do turn
it looks like its gunna be a nice day aswell x

i had my girl ! xxxx

i thought you might have i started a thread other day asking if anyone had heard from you cos youd been quiet lol.
congratulations anyway and send those birth vibes over hear im 3 days late today :-/ x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->