• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's our turn, June mummies :D

ive got pains in my ribs all the time.. mw said its baby pushing everything up :/

as for shooting pains n backache.. you never know :D.. could be a start. I did get back backache though when I went on that long walk :/

If shooting pains stay.. i think your better off giving l&d a ring and make sure everythings ok

im gunna i thinks in a bit get his tea ova with then he off to his grandads anyway ill try a shower and some paracetamol first cos dont wana waste their time :-/ hope it is the start of summat ive had enough :-/

ive got pains in my ribs all the time.. mw said its baby pushing everything up :/

as for shooting pains n backache.. you never know :D.. could be a start. I did get back backache though when I went on that long walk :/

If shooting pains stay.. i think your better off giving l&d a ring and make sure everythings ok

im gunna i thinks in a bit get his tea ova with then he off to his grandads anyway ill try a shower and some paracetamol first cos dont wana waste their time :-/ hope it is the start of summat ive had enough :-/

you wont be wasting their time, its their job.. better to be safe.
and you and me both im uber fed up now, ive recieved like 4 messages off different people in past hour asking about baby n ive just ignored them :/.. (im not usually ignorant lol) n hes fuked off out t his mates up greasbrough.. and like we was on about earlier hes gone out in a huff cause he couldnt find something he wanted... like i said to him he should learn t put stuff away then instead of laying things about! then he's know where his stuff is.
just wish she's come now when hes out cause tbh wi how i feel, i dunt think id even ring him! :/ how nasty! lol

i dont know whats going off me its calmed down again now the belly ache but the back ache is still there :-/

Dave (my OH) can neva find owt either and he has proper tantrums over it and blames me everytime but evertime it turns out that its his fault for not putting it away properly :-/ sometimes i fell like binning his stuff cos he just leaves it everywere :-/

when i whent to kids party thing earlier one of mums has just had a baby and she goes "you not had that bloody baby yet" i had to bite my tongue could have killed her lol

does headin dunnit when your overdue and people r like that! i suppose theyre only making convo n stuff but STILL!
ano i feel like binning his stuff too.. infact i went on one earlier and it was abit pathetic what i did really.. but i got some clothes and towels threw em on floor in hallway and in bedroom then went into kitchen and left mucky pots on side n bits (like he does) n he asked me what i was doing.. so i said.. doing a you, why should i care about tidying up when you dont? 2 can play that game.
anyway he picked clothes n towels up.. but left kitchen.. surprise surprise. but im gunna try and resist cleaning it! (even tho ill give in n do it lol)

just wanted to let u know i had a lovely baby shower though intimate... there is a thread in 3rd tri or look on my facebook if u wanna see piccies xxx

Glad you did :).. Whats your facebook? Just reactivated mine lol x

just wanted to let u know i had a lovely baby shower though intimate... there is a thread in 3rd tri or look on my facebook if u wanna see piccies xxx

Your pics are so cute! I'm glad you had fun. :thumbup: xx

Hi all ladies how is everyone any sign of those babies yet no sign of my little blighter yet
I just got in been and bought bubs a bouncy chair cos we only had a swinging one and then been to MIL's for sunday lunch was very yummy.

You still resisting to clean the kitchen K lol?

I'm ok.. How are you? I've not really had any signs either.. Well I lost some plug last night (guessing it was plug.. Thick snotty clear stuff with s streak of blood lol?)

And I DID resist to clean the kitchen lol.. Guess what.. He cleaned it this morning!! :O. I nearly fell thro floor lol!

Well I've been out walking round the retail park with my husband and my god! The pain right up my pelvis! :( ouch! Like someone sticking White hot poker up my lady bits... :cry:
And I lost a tiny bit of my plug! :) oh please please baby, don't make me be induced...
Im not being over optimistic and thinking I'll go into labour, but even if it means when I go into hospital on wed that I wont need much to get me going! :)
How's everyone feeling? I'm totally knackered today. Xx

Im feeling ok today lettuce how far you over now hun?
As if he cleaned the kitchen may give your tacticts a go loool i think with my OH the plates would grow legs and run off before he cleaned them lol

no signs for me today either just lost more plug no bloodyshow yet nothing and ive been walking about shops and allsorts :-(

Oh I've had a do nothing day lol :/. I wonder if it was a bloody show I had then or just my plug? :/

I hope our babies come soon, I've never been so fed up :(

That's me 8days over now... Long long pregnancy! :)
Oh I hope we manage to get these babies out this week! :( xx

Me too... I keep getting pains now, they'll make my belly tight, hurts, and last between 30 secs to a minute. And are happening every few mins, then ease down for about 15 mins then start again :/... Could it be a sign?

Oh that def sounds good! Get moving and hopefully step em up a notch! Come on these June bugs! :) xxx

I'm feeling good, unfortunately! :haha: I want to come on here tomorrow and find you have a baby! :haha: xx

I hope I'm on here too saying so.. If this is it for me and I can't get on. I wish you look.. Get doing some squats n have sex haha... Seems to have done it for me xx

Morning ladies! How are you all doing? :flower:

I had a brilliant day on Friday, weren't home until 1.30am! Absolutely loved it though, but had a lazy day yesterday and stayed in bed most of the time watching telly with my husband :happydance:. At the end of the day when we got up I noticed I hadn't had enough to drink so my ankles and hands were all painfully swollen! Finally got some proper pregnancy symptoms ;)!

Hope you'll all get on here soon and tell us you've had your babies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->