It's our turn, June mummies :D

Had my midwife appointment several days ago, all is well, now I just have to wait. :flower: I've been having a couple of BH over the weeks, but nothing major. I'm very hungry nearly all the time though.

Ahh Louise fingers crossed something happens before thursday!!!

Oaklvr - :rofl: never heard of nesting like it, bet your shattered!!

Emmy - I feel exactly like you!!! No show but same old regualr contractions which are just not developing into anything!! Hope your turn into something!!!!

Motherof4 2cm is great!!! My contractions are the complete opposite to yours and get worse when I am sitting down!

This whole pregnancy thing is just so frustrating!!!!!!

Happy due date to all those due today too of course!!! :)

xxxxx

Yep 2cm and still hanging in there. Contractions start when I'm up walking and cleaning but always stop when I rest. Very irritating. Just can't keep them coming...wish my damn water would just break :)

Can imagine how irritating bless ya!! Hope things hurry up for you! Get on a long walk or on ball if you've got one!? Lol. GOOD LUCK! x

Ugh...I've been walking so much this week. I walked laps last night for a cancer walk and contracted the whole time. But when I came home to go to bed yeah they stopped! :wacko: My body is so exhausted and achy from all the walking I've done in the past week I'm giving it a break today :)

Here is to hoping we see some more June babies in the near future :)

Happy due date to you that are due today.. :)

Anyone had any more signs?

x

I was due yesterday !!! Loads of bh and slight period cramps but nothing over than that - boooo

Well been reading through some birth stories, I'm so jealous! :( I want LO to hurry up now! My friend that was due same day as me had her baby today! My friends cousin who was due day after me had her LO last week... And someone I went to school with who was due day before me had her LO 3 weeks ago... I'm sure this LO is comfortable in here :(... I want to meet her now.. I hope she's here in next few days!!
Ohhh I just wish we could set them off ourselves!! lol x

Nope, been for big long walk! :haha: just some backache, that is all! :( anyone else looking good to go? Feel your pain kandbump- everyone else has had their baby before me! :hugs: xx

i have tried everything and nothing has helped to evict this baby ive had enough now i need my body back im emotionally drained god only knows were im gunna find the energy to push herout im starting to get worried :-/

Lettuce - I went on a long walk too .. Well about 3 miles.. So long enough lol. And actually you mentioning backache.. I've had it past few days but I thought nothing of it tbh.

Leah - I know how you mean too, I'm fed up of having a big bump in way.. And with the weather we've had past couple of days.. Don't think I'd of lasted another if it was like it today!

:hugs:

Seems like we are all in the same boat...darn stubborn :baby: :) Well had some nipple stimulation, :sex: and :spermy: :haha: plus the big O :ninja:

Took a bath and now having what feels like period cramping along with backache and had a few strong contractions. I'm really hoping they keep going because every time I get any signs it just STOPS! :brat:

It's like a bloody watched kettle! :growlmad: x

Seems like we are all in the same boat...darn stubborn :baby: :) Well had some nipple stimulation, :sex: and :spermy: :haha: plus the big O :ninja:

Took a bath and now having what feels like period cramping along with backache and had a few strong contractions. I'm really hoping they keep going because every time I get any signs it just STOPS! :brat:

With the way I feel I just cant be bothered with sex :/ lol!
You've been getting contractions for a few days now haven't you? I think the little monkey is playing games with you! Haha.. Like I've said before though.. Hope things move on quicker! :hugs:

You've been getting contractions for a few days now haven't you? I think the little monkey is playing games with you! Haha.. Like I've said before though.. Hope things move on quicker! :hugs:

Yes I've been contacting loads lately and it's helping me dialate but afraid I'm going to stop dialating and become stuck:wacko: I'm kind of forcing myself to have sex at this point:haha: I'm on a mission! Although I think it's a huge myth I can't help but think if my body is ready is just might give it an extra boost:shrug: My mom left this morning to go back home 8 hrs away and baby didn't come while she was here so she won't be meeting our LO now 'til she is probably close to a year old :(

Yes I've been contacting loads lately and it's helping me dialate but afraid I'm going to stop dialating and become stuck:wacko: I'm kind of forcing myself to have sex at this point:haha: I'm on a mission! Although I think it's a huge myth I can't help but think if my body is ready is just might give it an extra boost:shrug: My mom left this morning to go back home 8 hrs away and baby didn't come while she was here so she won't be meeting our LO now 'til she is probably close to a year old :(

I think its a huge myth also.. But then again I know a few who have done it and gone into labour that night.. But could just be a coincidence? Lol
And aww sorry to hear about your mom... How come she won't be able to see her until then? :/.. Couldn't you drive/fly up to see here after you and LO have settled?

I think its a huge myth also.. But then again I know a few who have done it and gone into labour that night.. But could just be a coincidence? Lol
And aww sorry to hear about your mom... How come she won't be able to see her until then? :/.. Couldn't you drive/fly up to see here after you and LO have settled?

I wish we could go visit her but my husbands work slows down in the summer so the funds just aren't there to be traveling :/ Otherwise I would in a heartbeat. We have to live by a pretty strict budget in the summer months.

I wish we could go visit her but my husbands work slows down in the summer so the funds just aren't there to be traveling :/ Otherwise I would in a heartbeat. We have to live by a pretty strict budget in the summer months.

Awww I'm sorry to hear that.. Don't really know what to say :/ sorry :hugs: xxx

hello all im due the 26th june so 37 weeks today ive not posted on here b4. this is baby number 4 for me i have a daughter who is 9 and 2 boys who are 6 and 3. this is another little boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->