It's poas time!!!!

Babylove100

Reaction score
So after my weird cycle and AF arriving on cd20 I decided to skip opks this cycle so I have no idea what dpo I am. All I know is I'm cd20 today and usually have a 27-28 day cycle so I'm hoping AF doesn't show her face today!! So here's my first test! Will test everyday until either AF shows or I get a bfp!! Fingers crossed its the bfp!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 91
Good luck testing! If you're CD20 and usually have a 28day cycle then this is most likely too early for lines yet.

Hope you get your BFP this cycle!

Haha yup def far to early for lines! I was cheated out of testing last cycle so just making up for lost time :haha:

Yay for testing huni, good luck and I'm looking forward to lots of tests :haha:

Good luck! There the best IC tests that you using i think, ive been using them past cple days and they stark white, not even an evap unlike the crappy skinny onestep IC's! I keep getting terrible evaps with them! Hope you get ya BFP chick! Am stalking xxx

ha love testing every day, forget this whole waiting thing! :haha:
good luck!
:flower:

Here are today's tests! I got a bit dip crazy as I swear I could see something on the bottom ic. The very bottom test is a sd out of the case.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 67
Morning ladies. Here are today's tests. Nothing much to see but hey ho.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 42
And here's today's sd (have to take out of case as the test gives a bad reflection! Sure I can see something on this one. The earliest I've had a bfp is cd24 but I didn't ovulate until cd17 that cycle and I usually ovulate around cd15. I guess the next couple of days will reveal all!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 49
Stalking this thread! Can see something on the sd one for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->